Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

A Letter From Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter From Satan (576 Views)

I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" / Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From Satan by secretcode01: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
A Letter From Satan

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without stopping to pray.
As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine.
Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. I am only using you to get even with God. He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back. You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me and I'm going to make your life a living hell. That way we'll be together twice. This will really hurt God. Thanks to you.
I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life. With all of the good times we've had .. We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people, out partying, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, indulging in fornication, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults and those in leadership position, NO respect for the mosque, bad attitudes: SURELY you don't want to give all this up.
Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 years older, I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.
All you have to do is smoke, drink alcoholic beverages, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and listen to and dance to the top 10 jams. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that. Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess your sins, ask forgiveness from Him, live for God with what little bit of life that you have left. It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you...... IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR GOD.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From Satan by kolatobs(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
Re: A Letter From Satan by dd12345: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
surely satan lies to deceive us...what a pity...romans 7:14 to romans 8:2 says
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate,
that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is
good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I
know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present
with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I
would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would
not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that,
when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God
after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the
law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my
members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this
death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I
myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Romans 8
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who
walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in
Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law
could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the
likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the
righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but
after the Spirit. 5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh;
but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally
minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the
carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither
indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are
not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if
any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/15 / No Man Can Receive Anything. John 3 Vs 27 / TB Joshua: It's One Year That Our Martyres Of Faith Departed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.