Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,793 members, 7,893,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) (6707 Views)

Who Do Nairaland Moderators Sometimes Ban People Unnecessarily / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? Shares His Experience / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? My Experience (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2015
chomytex:
Nt funny jhur..
If u read it for the first time, u must laugh. If u didn't laugh, I guess u are not in a happy mood. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by anssy(f): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
I don't form at all, what I know is that I don't kiss on the first date, I only make human hair, without make up I still have a very fine face, and I am so sure I will have my wedding in banana island grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Abimbolaile(f): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin rotfl....so funny...escuze me!
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
lol grin some for nairaland go de form se dem no de reply pm but them neva upload their picture and some de upload fake dp.naija babes funny o grin grin
ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Erukumakanaki: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
MzLaurel:

Like seriously grin grin
chill your own is on its way grin tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by 400billionman: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
U lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
onomeglo:
ok
onomeeeeee!!!i hope u ain't trying to bribe me with this "ok" smiley smiley smiley cos ladies of nowadays de make me fear sef,can you imagine a lady friend of mine telling me that she stays in a G.R.A but when i requested for the directions to her house,she gave me lame excuses & agreed to come to my house instead.As i am telling you up to this day that i don't know her home and i am suspecting maybe she is staying in sambisa forest. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
anssy:
I don't form at all, what I know is that I don't kiss on the first date, I only make human hair, without make up I still have a very fine face, and I am so sure I will have my wedding in banana island grin
Talk true joor grin ladies that act that way are village ladies o smiley smiley.Am even wondering if banana island is a garden or zoo!!! lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by anssy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
Talk true joor grin ladies that act that way are village ladies o smiley smiley.Am even wondering if banana island is a garden or zoo!!! lol grin grin grin grin

You are just a kid, what do you know
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
chomytex:
Nt funny jhur..
Of course it is'nt funny cos your fellow lady's market don spoil..... smiley smiley i hope you are part of the good gurls (our future wifes) wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
anssy:

You are just a kid, what do you know
calm down dear....am just saying there has to be something artificial about the way you dress or don't you put on clothes, smiley smiley which i believe is man made cos every lady in this 21st century wants to look beautiful although some tend to overdo it.So have a nice day cutie grin grin *lots of kiss kisses kissesses*chow
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
onomeeeeee!!!i hope u ain't trying to bribe me with this "ok" smiley smiley smiley cos ladies of nowadays de make me fear sef,can you imagine a lady friend of mine telling me that she stays in a G.R.A but when i requested for the directions to her house,she gave me lame excuses & agreed to come to my house instead.As i am telling you up to this day that i don't know her home and i am suspecting maybe she is staying in sambisa forest. grin grin grin grin
u maybe right u knw,the sambisa forest was actually where she stays A.K.A. G.R.A grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
onomeglo:
u maybe right u knw,the sambisa forest was actually where she stays A.K.A. G.R.A grin
Ok,i would love to ask for your opinion about something important but am a kind of busy but maybe within the week we are going to chat.
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by damilareoye: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
that's how they roll .. likewise, some guys are like that too. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by 0lushola(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
lma0.. that is h0w they are created.. W0MEN!! hmm
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by dharay99: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
tunnamania11:

If u read it for the first time, u must laugh. If u didn't laugh, I guess u are not in a happy mood. grin
seconded like fuçk.! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
chidiezeh:
Why some ladies too dey form? As dem dey form reach, nah so some Smellos guyz go dey trip for dem.

This happened to me:-

E get one Lady for my department wey dey claim ajebo. One day for skul dat kind 7:30 am we were having early morning lecture, eventually She started feeling feverish and waz about throwing up wen I decided to accompany her outside. my broda wen we comot outside I waz expecting her to at least vomit somtin like tea and bread bcoz of whom She normally claim to be and for the fact say na early morning, but to my suprise She waz busy vomiting garri and groundnut. wetin com pain me pass be say She still dey dia dey talk “ah ah dis can’t be ” I said wot do u mean, She said “dis is not wot i ate dis morning b4 coming to skul na”#
Vex don catch me, I just leave am for there make she Vomit her Intestine..

Share your own Experience about Ladies who form alot.
op I dey fast and you want make I exhaust the remaining energy left from laughing
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
chomytex:
Nt funny jhur..
May that is ur way too. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
chomytex:
Nt funny jhur..
May be that is ur way too. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by bbeckky: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol, but dat was a joke right?
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
dharay99:

seconded like fuçk.! grin
Thirded grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by peeparty(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
op you really try oo ,
if na me she for vomit for that class.
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by RapLawd(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Mznaett: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
k
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by MzLaurel(f): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
chill your own is on its way grin tongue

Shoroniyen grin tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
chidiezeh:
Why some ladies too dey form? As dem dey form reach, nah so some Smellos guyz go dey trip for dem.

This happened to me:-

E get one Lady for my department wey dey claim ajebo. One day for skul dat kind 7:30 am we were having early morning lecture, eventually She started feeling feverish and waz about throwing up wen I decided to accompany her outside. my broda wen we comot outside I waz expecting her to at least vomit somtin like tea and bread bcoz of whom She normally claim to be and for the fact say na early morning, but to my suprise She waz busy vomiting garri and groundnut. wetin com pain me pass be say She still dey dia dey talk “ah ah dis can’t be ” I said wot do u mean, She said “dis is not wot i ate dis morning b4 coming to skul na”#
Vex don catch me, I just leave am for there make she Vomit her Intestine..

Share your own Experience about Ladies who form alot.

U too dey trip for the babe as u abandon lecture follow am comot. Abi dem send U go school go do assistant doctor for babe angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by MzLaurel(f): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
Just be more specific unless you are chinese grin grin grin i hope you know how weird those people are smiley

I'm chinese tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by kennboiy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
MzLaurel:

I'm chinese tongue
Ok i know how to catch you tongue how do you say gud night in chinese? don't speak your native language o grin cos i have chinese friends......smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lolzzzzzz. grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by amokeme(f): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
That's even the best time to drink garri wink early in the morning with very cold worra cheesy
Ah! God bless ijebu garri makers kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by MzLaurel(f): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2015
kennboiy:
Ok i know how to catch you tongue how do you say gud night in chinese? don't speak your native language o grin cos i have chinese friends......smiley smiley

Ka chi fo cheesy grin
Lwkm.
Re: Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) by JoeCutie(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2015
MzLaurel:

Ka chi fo cheesy grin Lwkm.
Are you Igbo? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Had Her For A Day, What Would You Do? Photo Attached. / Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? / Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.