Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerians In South Africa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In South Africa (27240 Views)

SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by bawomolo(m): 1:02am On Mar 10, 2009

i'm speechless, see pikin wey dey send go school grin grin
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by ernal(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by obigin43(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2009
HADEXMAN ON EARTH, ITS SO FUNNY THAT U ARE CLAIMING TO BE SO INNOCENT TO THIS EXTEND , I WAS JUST QUIET WATCHING U FOOLING UR SELF, WERE U NOT THE ONE THAT ASKED MI FOR STOLEN CREDIT CARD JUST BECAUSE U SEES MI ONLINE 24/7 AND I SAID TO U THAT SEEING MI ONLINE DOESNT MEAN THAT IAM INTO FRAUDLENT IAM WORKING IN TELECOM COMPANY AS AN (I.T) WHEN U QUESTIONING MI DEEPLY IN FRAUD LINE SO I SAID THAT TO U AND EVER SINCE THEN U NEVER SAY ANYTHING EVEN WHEN U SEES MI ONELINE AND MOREOVER U SAID U ARE A STUDENT RIGHT I AGREE WITH U BUT IN ONE OF UR POST U WERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP U WITH AN INVITATIO TO UK OR CANADA I READ THAT TOO, WELL NO TIME TO WASTE ON U COS U RE EMPTY BARREL, THE ONLY MAN THAT SCHOOL AND HAS ALL THE CERTIFICATE ON EARTH , IT SHALL BE WELL WITH U STRONGEST SHORT MAN. wink
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by StephenP(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
death @ everyone running hadexman over.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2009
obigin43:

HADEXMAN ON EARTH, ITS SO FUNNY THAT U ARE CLAIMING TO BE SO INNOCENT TO THIS EXTEND , I WAS JUST QUIET WATCHING U FOOLING UR SELF, WERE U NOT THE ONE THAT ASKED MI FOR STOLEN CREDIT CARD JUST BECAUSE U SEES MI ONLINE 24/7 AND I SAID TO U THAT SEEING MI ONLINE DOESNT MEAN THAT IAM INTO FRAUDLENT IAM WORKING IN TELECOM COMPANY AS AN (I.T) WHEN U QUESTIONING MI DEEPLY IN FRAUD LINE SO I SAID THAT TO U AND EVER SINCE THEN U NEVER SAY ANYTHING EVEN WHEN U SEES MI ONELINE AND MOREOVER U SAID U ARE A STUDENT RIGHT I AGREE WITH U BUT IN ONE OF UR POST U WERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP U WITH AN INVITATIO TO UK OR CANADA I READ THAT TOO, WELL NO TIME TO WASTE ON U COS U RE EMPTY BARREL, THE ONLY MAN THAT SCHOOL AND HAS ALL THE CERTIFICATE ON EARTH , IT SHALL BE WELL WITH U STRONGEST SHORT MAN. wink

Hadexman, what have u got to say for yourself?
Good Nigeria with no fraud background
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by GUNNER(f): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2009
That dude in the pic is Derek J.
He is a prominent hairstylist in Atlanta and is on BET J’s “Tears, Shears & Beauty: Seasons 1 & 2

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=68145542 shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by chuxy12(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2009
@hadex
you started a good thread but you ruined by your sentimental and immature statement. Good Understanding bringeth favour. be wise in your utterances . Arm yourself with tact , wit and discretion. It is a hallmark of maturity to learn how to speak well in public
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by heyo: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2009
@hadexman

am not here to diss u and all that,i am intending coming to S/A, how is the state of the country? which town is safe and is full of white chicks? r their stuffs cheap? how bad is the south-african/nigerian hatred there? is durban cool? i am an artiste n i wanna come shoot a video there? so pls give me an answer, tanx,
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Heyo I can only show you pictures of South Africans cities,and you make your choice,Lets start with Johannesburg,you wont find lot of white chicks here,but the city is vibrant,the biggest city in SA.

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
Athough most businesses left CBD around ten years ago,goverment is rebuilding the inner CBD and some businesses and residence have come back to the city,its not yet safe

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
Or you can go to Sandton city,all busineses from CBD inJohannesburg moved here.There are lot of white chicks and its very safe its about 15 kilometers from Joburg(It is still part of greaterJoburg0.

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
Or you can to Pretoria,this is the capital city,it is 40 kilometers from Johannesburg

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2009
Or you can catch a plane to Cape Town,which is 1400 kilometers from Joburg,if you're an explorer you can drive,it is safe and the scenery is breath taking,and beside you will be sleeping in Bed and breakfast in this small towns,beautiful.And Cape town if full white people,locals or internationals and there are lot of mixed people here aswell.But you need to bring lots of money,things are not too cheap here.

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
More of Cape

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2009
I know you gonna like this part of Capetown

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
You can take your car for a wash aswell

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
This is what you find in the Zulus Kingdom,in Durban Kwazulu Natal Province

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by heyo: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2009
@RSA

thank you very very much,u v done more than enough to allow me make a choice,i am considering that sandton city or the latter part of cape town(the car wash girls) but all i need is somewhere safe and at least the folks r friendly even though i am a nigerian because i dont think i can deny that fact.And talkin about the girls, u know i would need em 4 the shoot, are they cooperative when it comes to that aspect? i think i heard something like they do not like naija music and all that, Is sandton more cheaper than cape? i no wan go spend plenty money wey no dey budget sha,
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Heyo,as far as I know,(as a South African,I'm sure u are aware),South African girls likes Nigerians.For video's I will advise you to get them from agencies,I think it's cheaper in Joburg(including Sandton) than in Cape Town but maybe you should try Port Elizabeth,some of the most beautiful people lives there and are very friendly,also Port Elizabeth is a very beautiful city,believe me

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2009
Port Elizabeth is also known as Mandela bay,nicknamed Friendly city or windy city

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
More Port E

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2009
More pics of PE

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2009
Nelson Mandela Bay won the Best African City of the Year award at the World Leadership Awards held in London earlier this month.

The City also won first prize in the Health category for the Emmanuel Haven project; a Christian response to HIV and AIDS made up of a research unit, an anti-retroviral clinic, orphans club and Christian outreach programme.

The World Leadership Awards are organised by the World Leadership Forum. The non-governmental organisation promotes leadership by stimulating debate on leadership issues and highlighting the work of exceptional leaders.

More than 400 cities across the world are asked to submit projects for the Leadership Awards. These encompass a range of activities including; Architecture & Civil Engineering, Culture and the arts, Economy and/or Employment, Health, Housing, Sport, Urban Renewal and Town Planning.

Awards are then given to cities whose leaders have shown exceptional imagination, foresight or resilience and those cities that have reversed trends and acted as an example and inspiration to others.

For the first time since the inception of the awards in 2005, judges declared four cities to be City of the Year for their region. These were Nelson Mandela Bay (Africa), Las Vegas, USA (America), Amman, Jordan (Asia-Pacific) and Madrid, Spain (Europe).

An overwhelmed Executive Mayor Councillor Nondumiso Maphazi, said it was a special moment for Nelson Mandela Bay. “This has indeed proved that Nelson Mandela Bay is committed to working with the people in improving their lives for the better.

“The name Nelson Mandela Bay will continue to travel around the world, and serve as an outstanding marketing tool for attracting tourists, as well as local and international investors" she added.

In 2005 Nelson Mandela Bay’s entry The Red Location Museum of Struggle won the Architecture & Civil Engineering Category, while their Sustainable Community Planning entry won the Town Planning category.

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2009
Some tourist from different African states

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by morpheus24: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Heyo

Travellling to SA is quite safe however be aware of the following:

Never go anywhere alone. The thugs and hustlers can easily spot Tourists in Joburg.

Sandton is a safer area and there are hotels around the area that are reasonably priced. I stayed at the Garden courts last time I was there.

Like RSA says Capetown is a more tourist friendly city and is reminisant of travellers who have been to Miami or San diego in the US.

If you are going into the townships, take a local with you. The township people are weary of who they deem so called "foreigners"

As far as Nigeria/South Africa beef is concerned. It is live and well but like anywhere else in the world. There are good SA's and there are Bad SA's so treat everyone with respect and they will respond in likeness to you.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by RSA(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Heyo,since Morpeus mention township I think it will a sin not to go SOWETO(South Western Townships),here are some of the pics from Soweto and it's people
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by heyo: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2009
@rsa

wow!! never knew south africa was this beautifulllllllllll!!! i gatta be there. so u r suggesting i go to port elizabeth? they r all beautiful to me,maybe i would prefer sandton city and lodge at garden courts if its affordable,yeah i think i should. But what about the grooves? like the clubs,the chilling joints,the boutiques,where r they situated? at sandton? or capetown? i just want to enjoy myself. well i am happy that you are a south african and u r really breaking it down for me, i really appreciate,talkin about those agencies,which one is the most prominent?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by morpheus24: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
heyo:

@rsa

wow!! never knew south africa was this beautifulllllllllll!!! i gatta be there. so u r suggesting i go to port elizabeth? they r all beautiful to me,maybe i would prefer sandton city and lodge at garden courts if its affordable,yeah i think i should. But what about the grooves? like the clubs,the chilling joints,the boutiques,where r they situated? at sandton? or capetown? i just want to enjoy myself. well i am happy that you are a south african and u r really breaking it down for me, i really appreciate,talkin about those agencies,which one is the most prominent?

There are many clubs in an around Sandton and Rosebank, just google it. I would recommend port Elizabeth or Cape town much more to see and more friendlier than Joburg.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by jot01(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2009
HEY BRODAS LISTEN,
WE ALL KNOW IGBOS ARE INTO DIRTY BIZ, IN THE 3 TRIBES WE HAVE IN NIJA. THE YORUBA,HAUSA,IGBOS

THE YORUBAS GO TO SCHOOL AND WORK IN REPUTABLE COMPANIES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WE ALL KNOW THIS FOR SURE AND AM PROUD TO BE A YORUBA MAN

THE HAUSA'S, MOST OF THEM DONT LIKE GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE ONE THEN YOU CAN NEVER KNOW , THEY ALSO DEAL IN FRAUD(INTERNATIONAL FRAUD LIKE BANK WIRE AND STUFFS LIKE THAT, GO TO SOME ASIA COUNTRIES YOU FIND THEM THERE BUT 90% OF NIJA IN SOUTHY ARE IGBOS,

THE IGBO'S ENGAGE IN DIRTY BUSINESS AND THIS IS IN THERE BLOOD, THEY HAVE REALLY MADE SOUTHY A PLACE LIKE AJEGUNLE WHERE MOST OF THEM LIVE, SELLING DRUGS(AMALA) AS THEY CALL IT, ON THE STREET AND YOU CAN NEVER FIND A YORUBA AMONG THEM, THEY SPEAK THERE LANGUAGE WHILE ON DUTY, GO TO POINT ROAD IN DURBAN AND YOU SEE FOR YOURSELF, THIS IS REALLY BAD BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY CANT STOP IT COS THEY GOT TO EAT AND SEND MONEY HOME AND WHEN THEY GO HOME, THEY CALL THEM IGWE, WE WONT BLAME THEM ANYWAY, SOME OF US TOO HAVE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER WE USE TO MAKE MONEY, EVERYONE OF US IS NOT 100% CLEAN EVEN 805 CLEAN,
SO MY DEAR BRODAS, LETS ROB MINDS TOGETHER AND MAKE SENCE NOT FIGHT WITH EACHOTHERS,

PROUND TO BE NIJA
JUST KEEP IT NIJA
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by heyo: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
yesoooo!! we gatta stop all tha tribalistic hating n live like brodaz u know,we should be naija representaz,good ambassadors anywhere we are. am proud 2 be a nigerian,
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by jona2: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
jot01:

HEY BRODAS LISTEN,
WE ALL KNOW IGBOS ARE INTO DIRTY BIZ, IN THE 3 TRIBES WE HAVE IN NIJA. THE YORUBA,HAUSA,IGBOS

THE YORUBAS GO TO SCHOOL AND WORK IN REPUTABLE COMPANIES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WE ALL KNOW THIS FOR SURE AND AM PROUD TO BE A YORUBA MAN

THE HAUSA'S, MOST OF THEM DONT LIKE GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE ONE THEN YOU CAN NEVER KNOW , THEY ALSO DEAL IN FRAUD(INTERNATIONAL FRAUD LIKE BANK WIRE AND STUFFS LIKE THAT, GO TO SOME ASIA COUNTRIES YOU FIND THEM THERE BUT 90% OF NIJA IN SOUTHY ARE IGBOS,

THE IGBO'S ENGAGE IN DIRTY BUSINESS AND THIS IS IN THERE BLOOD, THEY HAVE REALLY MADE SOUTHY A PLACE LIKE AJEGUNLE WHERE MOST OF THEM LIVE, SELLING DRUGS(AMALA) AS THEY CALL IT, ON THE STREET AND YOU CAN NEVER FIND A YORUBA AMONG THEM, THEY SPEAK THERE LANGUAGE WHILE ON DUTY, GO TO POINT ROAD IN DURBAN AND YOU SEE FOR YOURSELF, THIS IS REALLY BAD BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY CANT STOP IT COS THEY GOT TO EAT AND SEND MONEY HOME AND WHEN THEY GO HOME, THEY CALL THEM IGWE, WE WONT BLAME THEM ANYWAY, SOME OF US TOO HAVE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER WE USE TO MAKE MONEY, EVERYONE OF US IS NOT 100% CLEAN EVEN 805 CLEAN,
SO MY DEAR BRODAS, LETS ROB MINDS TOGETHER AND MAKE SENCE NOT FIGHT WITH EACHOTHERS,

PROUND TO BE NIJA
JUST KEEP IT NIJA
[b][/b]
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by jona2: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
hadexman:

Well i don't know about the UK. The ones i know is South Africa. I live in the most secured building on my street, the others are filled up with Igbo boys which are into drugs and prostitution. There is a hotel own my a Nigerian guy on the street, they call him CHAIRMAN, lol

I was passing by one night when i saw this igbo guy handling over this drug to a client of his, he packed in front of the hotel, press the horn and this drug guy went right inside his car, gave him the package and he went down again, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Flood Takes Over Lagos Estate Road (Photos) / Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.