Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,669 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerians In South Africa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In South Africa (27309 Views)

SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by paddylo1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
actually met a white girl a while ago, she was scared of talking to me because the so call Nigeria boss of her will be mad at her if she is talking to a guy when she was suppose to be making money. They find it hard to get out of it evenĀ  though they are willingly to, only God knows where they get those charms from
@hadexman
Hater why are u trying to talk to white ashawo in the first place, over here white girls are poo and u are trying to pay for female pu*ssy(God forbid),
and u seem intent on maligning igbos,whats your problem,they say dont hate the playa,hate the game
stop acting like captain save a HO,and let the bi*tch ho on if thats what she wants to do with her life
i see u and some people here take white skin as gold,I dont blame that igbo man that used that white girl as ashi,because its people like u that pay extra for white female pu*ssy while over here we are rejecting it for free
some of u guys i wonder what u would do if u come to america,u are in southafrica and hiding your accent,what will u do when u meet black americans who will blow u to hell if u look at some of them wrong? maybe u will claim u are from mars,nonsense
listen i dont hide my accent for nobody,i say i am proudly from nigeria,what part of nigeria did u mugus even come from sef to be hiding accent,thats so pathetic
i say leave the hustlers alone let them hustle,we got them here they are blacks and italians and russians,we got them in europe infact all over the world as long as there are girls there will be hos, pi*mp has nothing to do with it,stop sounding bitter my man
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by jona2: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2009
hadexman:

Hey Nairalanders,

What as Nigerians turn themselves into all because of $$$$$? Mostly everywhere i went to, they always take things harder if i can't identify myself fully with my passport, thanks to God that am staying legally. They are always found around each street fighting and stabbing themselves due to one thing or the other. Most of them come to South Africa with 3months visa and when they see it's about to expire, they will look for a South Africa girl to deceive with money and ask her to lie that they are married, if she agrees, they will go to the home affairs to apply for extension of stay and once they got it, they will fight the girl and send her off. You won't believe that this crazy Igbo boys here in South Africa are into drugs and prostitution. They ask South African girls out and those fool will accept hoping they want them as girl friend or wife, and after a while they introduce them into this stupid business of drug and prostitution. I actually met a white girl a while ago, she was scared of talking to me because the so call Nigeria boss of her will be mad at her if she is talking to a guy when she was suppose to be making money. They find it hard to get out of it evenĀ  though they are willingly to, only God knows where they get those charms from.

Most of this guys are Igbo boys, they have spoilt the reputation of Nigerians here, i think that was the reason why South Africans where killing Nigerians back then. They were turning their girls to prostitute and using them for drugs and other illegal business.

What have you people have to say about this?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by jona2: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2009
*jona:

Nigerians have been labelled as "scammers all over the world because of igbos.
they invented 419 and fake products.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 4:17am On Nov 17, 2009
Na so we see am broda. Nigerians are generalized abroad with the name IGBO
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by agor1974: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
i love it when they distance themselves from the igbos,which means nigeria is a divided nations,bt even as they defend themselves the host still know every nigerian ,no matter is tribe can pull a deadly strike any time.the yorubas are the agents of the igbos promoting igbo people everywhere they find themselfes.they even speak igbo langauge in igbo restaurant in south africa,the south africans know the history of nigeria and the kind of evil melted to the igbos.until the rest of nigerians pay back what they owe the igbos they will never have peace.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^ well, you certainly got one part of your post right.

Yorubas do indeed promote other tribes and especially Igbos.

the rest of your statement is mainly jargon.

agor1974:

i love it when they distance themselves from the igbos,which means nigeria is a divided nations,bt even as they defend themselves the host still know every nigerian ,no matter is tribe can pull a deadly strike any time.the yorubas are the agents of the igbos promoting igbo people everywhere they find themselfes.they even speak igbo langauge in igbo restaurant in south africa,the south africans know the history of nigeria and the kind of evil melted to the igbos.until the rest of nigerians pay back what they owe the igbos they will never have peace.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by morpheus24: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
I don tell una say hadexman na Ijebu Village man wey enter SA never see flush toilet for im life before

HEHEHEHEHE!!
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by FEMARY(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
hadexman:

Na so we see am broda. Nigerians are generalized abroad with the name IGBO
HADEX MAN PLS I NEED INFORMATION FROM YOU.I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE STUDYING OVER THERE.WHAT IS THE CHANCES OF STUDENTS GETTING JOBS IF I HAVE A STUDENT VISA?
THANKS.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 4:47am On Nov 18, 2009
FEMARY:

HADEX MAN PLS I NEED INFORMATION FROM YOU.I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE STUDYING OVER THERE.WHAT IS THE CHANCES OF STUDENTS GETTING JOBS IF I HAVE A STUDENT VISA?
THANKS.

To be honest with you, I did not look for a job ever since have been living here, am studying Information Technology. What i do is post advert on a local website, and people do respond to me, so am using that to utilize the knowledge i have gain so far, Please visit this website www.gumtree.co.za

There you can find anything you want in South Africa, be it accommodation, jobs, e.t.c
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by Whizzkido: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2009
Cant we just tell ourselves d truth 4 once, d name of d country is been rubished and muded and all u guy are saying is all about tribe, d problem with us nigerians we dont want to hear d simple truth, are ibos not d one making fake shoes in onitsha are they not d one making fake creams,electronic etc in aba. we all know dat but immediately dey tell them d truth dey bring out d animalistic behaviour in them, NOTE:am not saying all ibos are scammers and and am not saying all yorubas are saint but let learn to accept d damages caused by our tribes, in this case wen d fingers are pointing at them, Nigeria as now become a country of riducule wen with our africa brother and all we can say here is critise other, IS IT A CRIME 2 BE A NIGERIAN?AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS!
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2009
Whizzkido:

Cant we just tell ourselves d truth 4 once, d name of d country is been rubished and muded and all u guy are saying is all about tribe, d problem with us nigerians we dont want to hear d simple truth, are ibos not d one making fake shoes in onitsha are they not d one making fake creams,electronic etc in aba. we all know dat but immediately dey tell them d truth dey bring out d animalistic behaviour in them, NOTE:am not saying all ibos are scammers and and am not saying all yorubas are saint but let learn to accept d damages caused by our tribes, in this case wen d fingers are pointing at them, Nigeria as now become a country of riducule wen with our africa brother and all we can say here is critise other, IS IT A CRIME 2 BE A NIGERIAN?AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS!

Hmmm! True
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by FEMARY(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
hadexman:
thanks for information.do you mean you post ads for jobs or what?i didnt get you.and how is ur IT studies there.Will I e allowed to work as a student?thanks
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2009
FEMARY:

hadexman:
thanks for information.do you mean you post ads for jobs or what?i didnt get you.and how is your IT studies there.Will I e allowed to work as a student?thanks

Yes, you will be allowed to work as a student that is if you found one. Make good use of that website i posted, you could use it to find one.

What is it that you don't understand? Let me know.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by alibrown: 5:08am On Nov 20, 2009
no be small thing guy
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2009
na waooo oooooo ooo naija 4 life
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by adelibert(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
@hadexman can i have ur email address bro?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
ade_libert:

@hadexman can i have your email address bro?[color=#006600][/color]

My email is adetutu@telkomsa.net
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by FEMARY(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
HADEXMAN
ARE YOU SAYING ITS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT TO GET A JOB WITH MCP+CCNA?SINCE YOU ARE IN IT PLS ADVICE ME.THANK YOU
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2009
FEMARY:

HADEXMAN
ARE YOU SAYING ITS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT TO GET A JOB WITH MCP+CCNA?SINCE YOU ARE IN IT PLS ADVICE ME.THANK YOU

Getting a job with Nigerian passport is very difficult in SA due to the bad reputation but it's easier as a student, am not going to guarantee you getting a job of any kind in SA.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2009
Any Nairalander in Durban?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by SollobEE: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hadexman@
Now i knw u're a criminal. Ewu! I guess u must had gone mad b4 u left nigeria. Chei, i sorry 4 ur life.Look.,everybody against u. U can't turn u filthy and adultrated frustration on me. Wheel-barrow pusher. Hahahahaha,
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
SollobEE:

Hadexman@
Now i knw u're a criminal. Ewu! I guess u must had gone mad b4 u left nigeria. Chei, i sorry 4 your life.Look.,everybody against u. U can't turn u filthy and adultrated frustration on me. Wheel-barrow pusher. Hahahahaha,

Everyone against me because am saying the truth. You have been scammed by an agent, no more greener pasture for you.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by rmx: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2009
This is going to the OP. U specifically mentioned "Ibos". I took time to watch the whole 20 minutes (not fun , especially when the guy kept saying Nigerians ) but nothing on the whole session made me conclude that the perpetrators were all Ibos. Did I miss something or are U just making an outlandish assumption

the accent was obvious,so no case there. as a frequent traveller, my heart bleeds when i hear about illegalities our people are engaged in abroad and i am frustrated about the treatment i get because i am a nigerian, dis as gotten worse over the years as more and more nigerians that have no business travelling out of the country find there way out, even from nations like india ,dis was not in the mid 90s,you go to china its the same thing,u go to the rest of asia its the same sad story phillipines malaysia singapore s koreea etc now a particular tribe is mostly responsible

now when i go towards the west- uk, ireland, usa etc another tribe is mostly responsible for the havoc,no tribe is left out as it is a function of population

i dont subcribe to this excuse of our leaders failing us only,i think as a nation collectively there is a lack of values yet there are many good just as there are many bad
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by okunoba(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2009
No ethnic group in Nigeria as a monopoly on crime, I have come across Yoruba people that sell drugs here in England. Please guys lets stop this stupid finger pointing. I think Igbo`s and Yoruba people have a secret admiration 4 one another. The two groups have done alot to put Nigeria`s name on the international map, sometimes 4 bad reasons but mostly 4 good. Lets celebrate the good and try to correct the bad.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by ikennahill: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2011
ibos this ,ibos that yet you dont want to leave them get biafra

all this rubbish talk by hadexman show clear jealousy

ibos did not spoil nigeria ,Nigerians ,ibos hausa yoruba did

Inec,police, vio,etc did

our courts that curns out injustice most time did

our celebration of corruption did
can you imagine olabode george suporters numbering over 50 wore asebi to the court the day he was jailed
now na ibos be that

instead of fowl to face the knife that killed him,he is now bending neck for the pot

leave the ibos alone
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by reindeer: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2011
Until Nigerians realie who the real enemies are, these evils will keep going on.
The real enemy is not the Ibo man trying to earn a living, it isnt the yoruba hustler trying to fend for his family,neither is it the aboki selling sweets to keep body and soul together; it is the fat politician in your neighbourhood.Yes, that one you roll out the drums to welcome when he comes into town, the one whose kids are studying abroad at the expense of the money meant for you and your kids, the same man who rather than fix bad roads buys a hummer that you all worship when he comes into the villa.
The Nigerian enemy is the politician who has shown no care towards you or your future.
They derive pleasure when you tribes fight each other for then the attention is not on them.
If all peoples unite to fight the bad man in their midst, there'll be better life without the need to travel for ''greener pastures'
If only you can stop the ''he's my kinsman''mentality and call a spade a spade, and call a thief just what he is and not pussyfoot around the truth.
This is where i give the Yorubas some credibility, they fought obasanjo to a standstill, they have succeeded in reclaiming some of the state back from the stupid and corrupt PDP.
Stop tribal bashing and bash those who push your brothers out of the country.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by Ikedonn(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
Rubbish thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by cwahala: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
y bringing only ibos 2 dis matter?. d yourobas, hausas, and niger deltas are busy spoilin niaija within, and d ibos are spoiling naija without.
haba! na draw game now.
as 4 you dat posted this tread, if ur pple no make naija unhabitable 4 ibos,wtin they 4 dey find outside?.
how many of them una don kill , how many of them una don maginalize, and u still get mouth dey talk of boycott.
its high tyme we faced our national problems with sincerity and drop that defence of playing the blame game.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by niggadee(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
old news grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by iz2much: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2011
f/u/c/k the IGBOS they messed up Nigerians everywhere. imagine in my school, they sneak into the dinning hall and eat free food which they dont pay for,even to the extent of going to Betting house packing all their drinks in a bag. so many thing those monkey called IGBO had done. I 8 them!!!!!
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by justwise(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2011
iz2much:

f/u/c/k the IGBOS they messed up Nigerians everywhere. imagine in my school, they sneak into the dinning hall and eat free food which they dont pay for,even to the extent of going to Betting house packing all their drinks in a bag. so many thing those monkey called IGBO had done. I 8 them!!!!!

Disappointed, very very disappointed, i never knew u to be this dam tribalistic. Shocken.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by iz2much: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

Disappointed, very very disappointed, i never knew u to be this dam tribalistic. Shocken.

just da shock of the moment. no hard feelins bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Man From Marriage Introduction Dies In Accident On Lagos/Benin Road (Graphic Pic / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (week 7) / Sunday Morning Accident At Lekki Toll Gate Leaves Several People Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.