Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,627 members, 7,934,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

Broken Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Heart (1600 Views)

Help A Broken Heart / Broken HEART! I Need Advise. Matured Minds Only Please. / Broken Heart; It Is Pretty Difficult To Move-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Heart by jbankzE(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
I write this piece with a broken heart and sadness of what Nigeria guys have turned out to be.... Love,they say is a beautiful thing but not in nigeria where every man claims his inluv but deep down all he wants is what the girl (lady) can offer him. Y will a guy take money from a woman? Y will a guy tell a woman he loves her but deep down what he wants is Sex? Y will a guy beat a woman cos he is angry or trying to prove he is a strong man? When will guys start been faithful? When will they start treating their gf/wife like a goddess? When will they wake up in the morning and say 'I love you' to their gf/wife? When will a guy say 'don't abort my baby,i will marry you'? When will guys stop saying am an African so am allowed to cheat and be in control? When will a guy appreciate his gf/wife for staying with him when things are bad? I keep asking myself if God created Nigeria guys on a diff day.... I know few are good but the bad once covers them. Treat your lady right because she has the power to destroy/make you. Domestic violence is Never the way... Love is what we need.

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by Precious91(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
hmm.Love your write up until you said she has the power to make or mar you.Is she God?She's a gf and not wife.PS:I am for men treating their ladies well
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lovely write up
I felt ur pain op

Guys over to you....

*Spreads mat*
Re: Broken Heart by Mostwanted7: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lovely write up I felt ur pain op

Guys over to you....
*Spreads mat*

*sits on mat with her* looks like someone is heartbroken
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mostwanted7:

*sits on mat with her*
looks like someone is heartbroken
Pls get my tea
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Unbreak my heart
Say u love me again

Just singing
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don't think anyone has the power to make or destroy another except of course you give a person that kind of power over you.
Re: Broken Heart by Ab025(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
@poster

Why will a guy treat you like a goddess when you are not one? Why shouldn't he beat you when you have turned yourself to his punching bag? Why won't he keep on taking money from you when you have made ur purse his blank cheque and think giving him money will make him luv u more instead of advising him to do something for himself? Why should he tell you in the morning that he luvs you when you know deep down, he really doesn't?

My dear, you are the cause of your own problems because u choose the wrong man as your lover after turning down all those good guys who came your way and you expect to change him from "wrong" to "right" with time. Of course change is the only permanent thing in life as they say, but mind you, one can change from bad to worse, its still a change.

It's good to luv but you should mind whom you decide to give your heart to, thus, as you lay your bed, so you will lay on it.

#But for now, I advise you to move on and stop punishing yourself. The problem is not just with guys alone, it's general nowadays....

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by dulux07(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Guys will start being faithful when ladies decide to close their legs till marriage.
Guys will start treating their wife as a goddes when she start respectin him
Physical violence will reduce or can be avoided when a wife startin treatin her husband like a god.

Major problem is with d ladiez n not guys.

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by dharay99: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
should I read ds..?
Hmm...lemme see....
Re: Broken Heart by dharay99: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
jbankzE:
I write this piece with a broken heart and sadness of what Nigeria guys have turned out to be.... Love,they say is a beautiful thing but not in nigeria where every man claims his inluv but deep down all he wants is what the girl (lady) can offer him. Y will a guy take money from a woman? Y will a guy tell a woman he loves her but deep down what he wants is Sex? Y will a guy beat a woman cos he is angry or trying to prove he is a strong man? When will guys start been faithful? When will they start treating their gf/wife like a goddess? When will they wake up in the morning and say 'I love you' to their gf/wife? When will a guy say 'don't abort my baby,i will marry you'? When will guys stop saying am an African so am allowed to cheat and be in control? When will a guy appreciate his gf/wife for staying with him when things are bad? I keep asking myself if God created Nigeria guys on a diff day.... I know few are good but the bad once covers them. Treat your lady right because she has the power to destroy/make you. Domestic violence is Never the way... Love is what we need.

eehyah.
ndo.! Pele u hear.!

May d gentle souls rip.! cry
Re: Broken Heart by peeparty(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
roff roff wahtis roff .
Re: Broken Heart by Mostwanted7: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Pls get my tea

Who
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
I really love my girlfriend!

Same applies to the ladies biko

I think created nigerian girls on a diff day.
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mostwanted7:

*sits on mat with her*
looks like someone is heartbroken
LadyBoss1:
Lovely write up
I felt ur pain op

Guys over to you....

*Spreads mat*

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mostwanted7:

Who

You. And while Ure at it get me a bottle of Harp. wink
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=35702810][/quote]
Ahhh shocked
Re: Broken Heart by falconey(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
'Treat your lady right because she has the
power to destroy/make you'

All you said is nothing but the truth but the problem is nigerian girls don't make you, they destroy you. Extort your every dime,take advantage of you and so on.
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
falconey:

All you said is nothing but the truth but the problem is nigerian girls don't make you, they destroy you. Extort your every dime,take advantage of you and so all.
Hey hold it
Modify pls
Re: Broken Heart by falconey(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hey hold it
Modify pls

tell me if I'm lying.

Let me explain the trend shall I?
When a girl hit 16 and above in my country, that's the beginning of life of enjoyment to her, she accept almost every proposal and use her youthfulness to get what she want from men, not thinking of settling with one of her maga.

Doing this forgeting she has to settle down, enjoying the momentum of gratification and extortion before you know it she is 29 and above , at this age she has passed her prime.

Hardly you see a young nigga whom wants to marry someone at that age.

Then we started geting baby mamas, spinsters and single mothers. Etc

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
falconey:

tell me if I'm lying.

Let me explain the trend shall I?
When a girl hit 16 and above in my country, that's the beginning of life of enjoyment to her, she accept almost every proposal and use her youthfulness to get what she want from men, not thinking of settling with one of her maga.

Doing this forgeting she has to settle down, enjoying the momentum of gratification and extortion before you know it she is 29 and above , at this age she has passed her prime.

Hardly you see a young nigga whom wants to marry someone at that age.

Then we started geting baby mamas, spinsters and singe mothers. Etc

But its not all nigerian chics tho
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ahhh shocked

Yeah thats better
* grabs mat and flees cheesy
Re: Broken Heart by misspicy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its a complicated country my dear.please move on.there are nice guys out there.
Re: Broken Heart by Olami90: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op, na sorry I go tell u first.

Love!!! - where is it written that men should bear everything that comes with a wonderful relationship/marriage

» A guy will tell a woman he loves her when all he wants is sex because ladies have lost everything associated with moral values, have no price on themselves $ doesn't know what they want
» A guy will stop beating a woman when she stop raising her head like a snake and stop questioning his authority
» Guys may start being faithful when ladies starts to be faithful $ placing values on themselves
» They will start treating their "wives" / girlfriend like a goddess when women start treating them like a god.Not raising head like a snake $ expecting equity like their life depend on it.
» A guy will tell you not to abort his baby when u place price on yourself and do what is morally right.It's not when you open legs like "well" or cinema door
» No lady will make any man and both can destroy one another

How many of you evn know what relationship $ love entails?
When you are suppose to prepare & get equipped, you will be messing around.
"Prior proper preparation prevents poor performance" as said by a coach isn't & can never be waste of time.

Until you get your priorities right and do what is morally acceptable, most women go hear am.
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
hhhhmmm
Re: Broken Heart by mashnino(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Clearly, you always attract the wrong guys...

check yourself....

and then don't rush it again.. calm down
Re: Broken Heart by yilly(f): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thumbs up for dis piece! Just like u, i wonder.... A guy will b behaving like he luvs u wt all his hrt n even b expressing jealousy bt at d end, u'll c his wedding IV card on facebook & for him to call n apologize or explain, he wouldnt. Thr are so many thngs guys are doin dat i wonder whr on earth, a lady can find d good one bt nt perfect. Cos nobody is perfect....
Re: Broken Heart by Olami90: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
yilly:
Thumbs up for dis piece! Just like u, i wonder.... A guy will b behaving like he luvs u wt all his hrt n even b expressing jealousy bt at d end, u'll c his wedding IV card on facebook & for him to call n apologize or explain, he wouldnt. Thr are so many thngs guys are doin dat i wonder whr on earth, a lady can find d good one bt nt perfect. Cos nobody is perfect....

Until u ladies set ur priorities right nd kip ur attitude in check, ladies wld continue to gnash teeth nd cry wolf in relationship/marriage.
Simple!!!
Re: Broken Heart by cvibe2: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Op,

Mend your broken heart please and henceforth, stop fooling around with guys who take money from you.

There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life, but you can't have it with guys who collect money from you.

Now get on www.OnlyWorkingClass.com register, define your profile and start meeting the type of men you should be meeting, not those who take money from you.

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: Broken Heart by yilly(f): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Olami90:

Until u ladies set ur priorities right nd kip ur attitude in check, ladies wld continue to gnash teeth nd cry wolf in relationship/marriage.
Simple!!!
but u guys fail to realise dat its not all gals dat are dsame. u treat us all dsame whch is nt right.
Re: Broken Heart by Olami90: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
yilly:

but u guys fail to realise dat its not all gals dat are dsame. u treat us all dsame whch is nt right.

No two human being can ever b same, so I get wot u are saying buh most ladies are almost same in reasoning $ attitude.
They don't rilly knw wot they want whch mak me see dem as confused beings.
If u knw urself well nd wot u want, u will smell it wen u are in d wrong place nd kick ur ass off.

U jst nid to do a bit more to convince d person dat u are better but wen u are sure u are in d right place.

** A player sef will even think twice bfor telling u off if u are of a quality
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2015
falconey:

All you said is nothing but the truth but the problem is nigerian girls don't make you, they destroy you. Extort your every dime,take advantage of you and so all.
reread what u wrote!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Upload Your Pics Without Makeup Letz See How Naturally Beautiful You Are. / Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? / Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.