Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog (705 Views)

5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. / 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Domain Name For Your Blog / 5 Simple Steps To Writing Effective Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog by afofrancis: 1:02am On Jul 11, 2015
A whole lot of successful websites depend upon returning site visitors to account for a prime part of their visitors.

Returning traffic are easier to transform into paying customers because the greater often they go back to a site, the extra accept as true with they have got in that web site.

The credibility problem simply melts away. Therefore, maintain your visitors coming back for your website online with the following techniques:

(1)Begin a forum, chatroom or shoutbox

when you start a discussion board, chatroom or shoutbox, you are offering your visitors an area to voice their critiques and interact with their peers -- all of them are traffic of your website. As conversations building up, a experience of community may also observe and your site visitors will come returned on your website online nearly religiously each day.

(2)Start an internet log (blog)

maintain an internet journal, or extra normally called a weblog, on your website online and keep it updated with trendy information approximately your self. Human beings are curious creatures and they will hold their eyes glued to the monitor in case you put up sparkling information often. You'll also building up your credibility as you are proving to them that there's also a actual existence person in the back of the internet site.

(3)Perform polls or surveys

Polls and surveys are other styles of interplay that you need to truly remember including in your web page. They provide a short way for visitors to voice their reviews and to get concerned on your internet site. Make certain to submit polls or surveys which can be strongly relevant to the goal market of your website to preserve them involved to discover approximately the effects.

(4)Hold puzzles, quizzes and video games

simply believe how many office workers procrastinate at work each day, and you will be capable of gauge what number of people will hold journeying your web page if you provide a totally thrilling or addicting manner of leisure. You may also preserve competitions to award the high score winner to preserve human beings trying continuously to earn the prize.

(5)Replace regularly with fresh content material

update your site often with sparkling content material in order that each time your visitors come returned, they'll have something to examine for your site. That is the most widely known and best approach of attracting returning traffic, however this is also the least carried out one because of the laziness of webmasters. No person will need to browse a site that looks the equal over ten years, so keep your web site updated with sparkling bites!

SOURCE:http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/07/5-simple-ways-to-return-visitor-to-your.html
Re: BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog by callonme(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
At last

I am the First To Comment(FTC)

I hope it make first page,

But I'm still busy with my award-winning blog.

Where's that babe tagged 'Introvert'?
Re: BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
SMH lipsrsealed
callonme:
At last

I am the First To Comment(FTC)

I hope it make first page,

But I'm still busy with my award-winning blog.

Where's that babe tagged 'Introvert'?
Re: BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog by georgen2u(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Change your website Background if you really want to make it
Thanks
afofrancis:
A whole lot of successful websites depend upon returning site visitors to account for a prime part of their visitors.

Returning traffic are easier to transform into paying customers because the greater often they go back to a site, the extra accept as true with they have got in that web site.

The credibility problem simply melts away. Therefore, maintain your visitors coming back for your website online with the following techniques:

(1)Begin a forum, chatroom or shoutbox

when you start a discussion board, chatroom or shoutbox, you are offering your visitors an area to voice their critiques and interact with their peers -- all of them are traffic of your website. As conversations building up, a experience of community may also observe and your site visitors will come returned on your website online nearly religiously each day.

(2)Start an internet log (blog)

maintain an internet journal, or extra normally called a weblog, on your website online and keep it updated with trendy information approximately your self. Human beings are curious creatures and they will hold their eyes glued to the monitor in case you put up sparkling information often. You'll also building up your credibility as you are proving to them that there's also a actual existence person in the back of the internet site.

(3)Perform polls or surveys

Polls and surveys are other styles of interplay that you need to truly remember including in your web page. They provide a short way for visitors to voice their reviews and to get concerned on your internet site. Make certain to submit polls or surveys which can be strongly relevant to the goal market of your website to preserve them involved to discover approximately the effects.

(4)Hold puzzles, quizzes and video games

simply believe how many office workers procrastinate at work each day, and you will be capable of gauge what number of people will hold journeying your web page if you provide a totally thrilling or addicting manner of leisure. You may also preserve competitions to award the high score winner to preserve human beings trying continuously to earn the prize.

(5)Replace regularly with fresh content material

update your site often with sparkling content material in order that each time your visitors come returned, they'll have something to examine for your site. That is the most widely known and best approach of attracting returning traffic, however this is also the least carried out one because of the laziness of webmasters. No person will need to browse a site that looks the equal over ten years, so keep your web site updated with sparkling bites!

SOURCE:http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/07/5-simple-ways-to-return-visitor-to-your.html
Re: BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog by afofrancis: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
georgen2u:
Change your website Background if you really want to make it
Thanks

WHATS WRONG WITH THE BACKGROUND
Re: BLOGGING:5 Simple Ways To Return A Visitor To Your Blog by theplushist: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Do check out mine www.theplushist.com

(1) (Reply)

RATE!! This Newbie's Website / How I Got Google Adsense With Ease Within A Week / Can You Design A BLOG Like Www.ogbongeblog.com ......come IN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.