Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pop Singer Dencia Found Out My ‘sister’ Was Actually My Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Singer Dencia Found Out My ‘sister’ Was Actually My Mother (757 Views)

Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview / Who I Called My Sister Is Actually My Mother –dencia. / The Song 'sade' Actually My Real Life Story - Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pop Singer Dencia Found Out My ‘sister’ Was Actually My Mother by Edegba(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
It came as a rude shock to pop singer, Dencia, when she realised that the lady she had always referred to as her sister is actually her mother. In a chat with Saturday Beats, the fair skinned singer said that she went into a state of severe depression when she found out.

Years later, she has been able to come to terms with the reality of her birth and has fought the depression. She said that everything is fine in her family but nobody seems to want to tell her the story of her birth.

“I went into depression; it was a severe case of depression. It was a very hard and trying period for me but I am glad that I was able to get out of it and get my life back together. My depression was not because of what the media said about me, it was more of a family matter. Not many people know my story.[i][/i]

READ MORE: http://www.gistblogger.com/index.php/2015/07/11/pop-singer-dencia-found-out-my-sister-was-actually-my-mother/

Re: Pop Singer Dencia Found Out My ‘sister’ Was Actually My Mother by ibrams(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Pop Singer Dencia Found Out My ‘sister’ Was Actually My Mother by tinuolababy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sorry love

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire’s Wife, Caroline Ekanem Danjuma Goes Into Music – Photos / Photos: P-square Arrive Washington To Kick Off U.S And Canada Tour / Photos:toke Makinwa Met 50 Cent In Her Hotel...arrived At Laguardia Airport NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.