Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady Who Is Older By Age? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady Who Is Older By Age? (1770 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady Who Is Older By Age? by tweeby: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
whitec:
she is my kind of woman. The major concearn both of us is age. She is even willing and ready to go with me. Very humble person i must say
Broz,u berra wife her now b4 itz too late. I see ntin wrng in dat xpecially if she doesn't look. Don't mind some nonsense guy blabbin rubbish n d funny tin is dat scientically u might b older coz I'm 3yrs younger dan my age after deir bla bla test carried out in airport
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady Who Is Older By Age? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
whitec:
she is my kind of woman. The major concearn both of us is age. She is even willing and ready to go with me. Very humble person i must say
that's a very good potential.

You know this lady, we dnt know her. If the only problem is the age difference then that's a very minor Issue.... make ur decision and live With it, everything can't Be perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady Who Is Older By Age? by ObiOmaMu: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
EggovinMma:
Just 2 yrs? Have you heard the story about Peter and lola?
2 yrs small nna.Wife her if she is the type that respects. Simples!

omg!! you are ruthless

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Fat Snake A Nairalander Killed Inside His House / White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall / If It Was Possible,i Wud Divorce My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.