Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,532 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:32 PM

Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? (16607 Views)

Who Is Really The Last Prophet? Muhammad, Jesus Or A Beast? / Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2009
fellis:

Sorry David, but you aren't beign brutally honest, you're beign insultive, hateful & inconsiderate of other people's feelings & disrespectful of what they hold sacred. No matter what verse of the bible you quote, I simply cannot believe that Jesus Christ encouraged behaviour such as the one you display, no offence. If that was what christians were supposed to do, I am sure I would not have had to draw your attention to it because I would have already received similar treatment from majority of the christians I deal with and I would known what the deal was long ago, after having found out from someone else before you. Be respectful, it's in the interest of peace. Thanx.

Sorry i'm sure you would have made EXACTLY the same comment about John 8:44.
Sorry, when your religion calls Christ Jesus the Lord, a mere slave of allah - you are being insultive, hateful and inconsiderate of my feelings and DISRESPECTFUL of what i consider HOLY.
When you lie and say my bible is corrupt you are being utterly disrespectful of the bible i consider SACRED.
When you LIE openly to say that all the biblical men of God are mere slaves of an allah they never knew, you are being inconsiderate.

Thou hypocrite . . . when will YOU slaves of allah start showing the peace you expect from others?

Sorry, christians come in all shades . . . like i consistently state, we have reached a point where christianity has become synonymous with passivity, empty and pretentious platitudes and a false sense of peace. John the Baptist wasnt afraid to call the pharisees a generation of vipers, he wasnt too "peaceful" to lambast Herod for marrying his brother's wife . . . Paul did not hold back when he handed over heretics to the devil . . .

Sorry again . . . this attempt to use emotional blackmail to muzzle christians will only work for the feeble minded and those who truly don't know their place in Christ.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2009
As far as my bible is concerned - it tells me that EVERYONE who denies the Lordship of Christ (like islam essentially does) is an ANTI-Christ . . . there are no two ways about it. It would be utter deciet not to tell you that to your face. no i will not be like the watchmen who failed to warn you.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2009
Posted by: davidylan
As far as my bible is concerned - it tells me that EVERYONE who denies the Lordship of Christ (like islam essentially does) is an ANTI-Christ . . . there are no two ways about it. It would be utter deciet not to tell you that to your face. no i will not be like the watchmen who failed to warn you.

The Bible and Quran were compiled by Man. Can anyone prove the authenticity of the words/chapters?
Live a good life and you'll make it to heaven. You don't need any religion.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
A-town:

Posted by: davidylan

The Bible and Quran were compiled by Man. Can anyone prove the authenticity of the words/chapters?
Live a good life and you'll make it to heaven. You don't need any religion.

the contradiction in your words are absurd.

What "heaven" will your good life take you to? The one the bible (which you claimed was compiled by man) talks about? Do you know about any other heaven outside the bible? Why do you feel you must go there?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by noetic(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2009
davidylan:

What "heaven" will your good life take you to? The one the bible (which you claimed was compiled by man) talks about? Do you know about any other heaven outside the bible? Why do you feel you must go there?
Where is A-Town to come and answer??
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Ndipe(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Davidylan, I highly doubt that Jesus Christ would encourage you to wage a jihad against muslims or non-christians. That they so desire to disbelieve in Him as the Messiah isnt something that we should rage against them. The least we can do is to share the Word of God with them with Guidance from God, and oh well, if they choose to disregard the message, we can simply leave them in peace and wish them well.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2009
Ndipe:

@Davidylan, I highly doubt that Jesus Christ would encourage you to wage a jihad against muslims or non-christians. That they so desire to disbelieve in Him as the Messiah isnt something that we should rage against them. The least we can do is to share the Word of God with them with Guidance from God, and oh well, if they choose to disregard the message, we can simply leave them in peace and wish them well.

Ndipe, you seem not to get me. I'm not waging a jihad either physically or verbally . . . i am only pointing out hard cold facts. The only problem is that muslims tend to respond to any form of criticism with violence, negativism and blackmail.
I am not one who is comfortable with the pacifist pseudo-christianity being practiced today.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Davidylan

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Olodo, Jesus made the above when talking to Jews on Mount Olive. You bible misrepresentation would not work with me. Olodo, Liar. grin

Sorry i'm sure you would have made EXACTLY the same comment about John 8:44.
Sorry, when your religion calls Christ Jesus the Lord, a mere slave of allah - you are being insultive, hateful and inconsiderate of my feelings and DISRESPECTFUL of what i consider HOLY.

What is Jesus to you sir maybe we would discuss from there? cheesy

When you lie and say my bible is corrupt you are being utterly disrespectful of the bible i consider SACRED.

Oga, why the obvious denialm do you need proof?

When you LIE openly to say that all the biblical men of God are mere slaves of an allah they never knew, you are being inconsiderate.

Do you need versesw where God used the above term for them?

Thou hypocrite . . . when will YOU slaves of allah start showing the peace you expect from others?

When you stop lying and biblical verses twisting.

Do you care to furnish me the verses where he claimed the above or you are BIG LIAR cool and would do you good if you could tell me how they denied him with reference to his sayings grin?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

Olodo, Jesus made the above when talking to Jews on Mount Olive. You bible misrepresentation would not work with me. Olodo, Liar. grin

Your pre-occupation with a bible your own religion claims is corrupted beats me. You dishonest slaves of satan, why are you constantly reading it? Is your quran so empty?

babs787:

What is Jesus to you sir maybe we would discuss from there? cheesy

this is not a question that shld even be remotely debatable or discussed. We have nothing to talk about on that issue.

babs787:

Oga, why the obvious denialm do you need proof?

what a dishonest charlatan. In one breath he says the bible is corrupt THEN goes on to accuse me of misrepresenting it and EVEN defends his quran from that same bible! These muslims have a serious credibility problem.

babs787:

Do you need versesw where God used the above term for them?

you mean verses from the same bible you just were about to show me "proof" that it was corrupt? cheesy

babs787:

When you stop lying and biblical verses twisting.

But its corrupt no? shocked Which is it dude?

babs787:

Do you care to furnish me the verses where he claimed the above or you are BIG LIAR cool and would do you good if you could tell me how they denied him with reference to his sayings grin?

verses from the bible again? where is the quran?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
Okay. I still don't believe christianity encourages the viciousness you display. And when muslims call Jesus Christ a slave of Allah, they don't do it to insult him or offend you because in our opinions, there is no position better than beign Allah's slave, (slavery to Allah is not seen at the same low level as slavery to humans). We call ourselves the same, so we cannot be doing it to insult him, unlike your making statements with the intention of hurting others. And I am not using emotional blackmail on you, am just beign civil.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2009
fellis:

Okay. I still don't believe christianity encourages the viciousness you display. And when muslims call Jesus Christ a slave of Allah, they don't do it to insult him or offend you because in our opinions, there is no position better than beign Allah's slave, (slavery to Allah is not seen at the same low level as slavery to humans). We call ourselves the same, so we cannot be doing it to insult him, unlike your making statements with the intention of hurting others. And I am not using emotional blackmail on you, am just beign civil.

It doesnt encourage false passivity either. The bible said christians would be hated for their faith . . . so i dont understand why christians struggle so hard to be liked by those who debase Christ the ALMIGHTY to the level of being a slave to an idol. The muslim idea of "peace" is when we bend to their own tune and try to paper over gaping differences to kow tow in their fight to destroy christianity.

When muslims call Jesus Christ a slave of allah they damn well mean to insult, offend and demean Him. Christ plays absolutely NO part in islam, neither the quran nor the hadiths contain ABSOLUTELY any words directly from Him, He is of no consequence except of course as a subtle way to denigrate and destroy christianity. There is a position better than being allah's slave - being a redeemed Child of the Almighty . . . the One who lives forever and is Mighty to save to the uttermost. Slavery to allah is slavery all the same . . . you can garnish a slave all you want he will NEVER have any rights to the inheritance of his master.

I dont make statements to hurt you, unfortunately i am no politically correct charlatan, for far too long christians have tried to "accomodate" muslim beliefs in the false idea of projecting peace - Christ called us to be separate not to seek common grounds with falsehood, especially those who are only bidding their time until they are strong enough to subject us to dhimmitude. Sorry if the truth hurts, islam is built on the quicksand of lies, violence and deliberate appropriation of other religions to give it a facelift.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
davidylan:

I am appalled that you could make such a statement.
Heaven is not mentioned in the bible alone. It's mentioned in the Quran.
Heaven is not only perceived by christians and muslims alone.
Heaven is a general word used for the place that everyone thinks they'll end up in the after life.
The ancient egyptians believed in heaven, even budhists who worship their ancestors believe in some sort of heaven
There is nothing contracdictory my friend
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
David,since you have a problem with the word 'slave',how could a father throw his children into hell for life just because they disobeyed him? Does that potray a caring,loving and merciful father. Can you as a father condemn your children for life cos he disobeyed you?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2009
A-town:

I am appalled that you could make such a statement.
Heaven is not mentioned in the bible alone. It's mentioned in the Quran.
Heaven is not only perceived by christians and muslims alone.
Heaven is a general word used for the place that everyone thinks they'll end up in the after life.
The ancient egyptians believed in heaven, even budhists who worship their ancestors believe in some sort of heaven
There is nothing contracdictory my friend

I am appalled that you could make such a statement. - Really?
Heaven is not mentioned in the bible alone. It's mentioned in the Quran. - Actually sir, heaven is NEVER ONCE MENTIONED in the quran. What is mentioned is al jaanat - paradise which is not the same. Besides does "heaven" being mentioned in religious books mean you qualify to be there?
Heaven is not only perceived by christians and muslims alone. - it is also percieved by atheists too who dont believe God exists anyway? Where did you find this heaven that you percieve? Where is it and who told you to go there?
Heaven is a general word used for the place that everyone thinks they'll end up in the after life. - That sir, is a blatant lie. Heaven is a word adapted from the christian belief which was predominant in Europe and North America. Why do all dead people, including those who despise the bible all want to go to heaven?
The ancient egyptians believed in heaven, even budhists who worship their ancestors believe in some sort of heaven - The ancient egyptians believed in an "after life" not a "heaven". they didnt know what that word meant. Christian words have become so abused that now they have literarily become mere english words.
There is nothing contracdictory my friend - There is a huge contradiction . . . can you describe this your "heaven" to me? how can i get there?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
babs787:

David,since you have a problem with the word 'slave',how could a father throw his children into hell for life just because they disobeyed him? Does that potray a caring,loving and merciful father. Can you as a father condemn your children for life cos he disobeyed you?

You dont understand the bible at all . . . God is a father ONLY to the saved. The rest - He says . . . i know you not.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2009
So it's true afterall.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2009
fellis:

So it's true afterall.

allah didnt even promise fatherhood to you. Pls read what he says about your eternal end in Sura 19:71 . . .

no i didnt put that sura there.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Badriyyah(f): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2009
davidylan:

You dont understand the bible at all . . . God is a father ONLY to the saved. The rest - He says . . . i know you not.

undecided
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2009
I wasn't even talking about the fatherhood part. But never mind. . . .
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2009
@David

Olodo. Is God not a father to the unsaved too?

What of this verse that says you would gain paradise by being a SLAVE:

Roman 6 v 22.

You stil ignored this:

Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
babs787:

@David

Olodo. Is God not a father to the unsaved too?

No he is not and that is abundantly clear except to a mischievious slave of the devil like you.

babs787:

What of this verse that says you would gain paradise by being a SLAVE:

Roman 6 v 22.

What a completely dishonest muppet . . . Here is the verse with the VITAL INGREDIENT TO QUALIFY FOR HEAVEN IN BOLD . . .

Romans 6:20For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

21What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

22[b]But now being made free from sin[/b], and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Again i reiterate, Romans 6 was not refering to "slavery" in the sense that we or muslims use it today . . . if not how can you explain being a slave to sin? Is sin a person? Did sin physically go to the market to employ you as a slave?
No you are a slave to sin (in the spiritual sense) because you are bound by it . . . when you are made free from sin by the blood of Christ, you become a "servant" to God IN THE SPIRITUAL SENSE TOO, you are now controlled and guided by the Holy Ghost, no longer under the control of your own sinful nature . . . that is the essence in which the term "servant/slave" is used.

You dont and NEVER WILL gain paradise (you cant "gain" it, it is a gift of God . . . see verse 23) by being a slave, you recieve the gift of eternal life by accepting Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

babs787:

You stil ignored this:

Go back and read post #46 you liar!
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2009
I just read a post somewhere that christians do not care about muslims. And yet this thread still runs. And the comments are always replied.
Hmmmm.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
fellis:

I just read a post somewhere that christians do not care about muslims. And yet this thread still runs. And the comments are always replied.
Hmmmm.

We dont care, but we care enough to make sure we dont let these slaves of allah get away with brazenly stealing the bible and its characters to lend legitimacy to the quran. We dont care when you post your "sermons", we dont care when you choose to pray, we dont care if you restricted urselves to mecca instead of trying to rob the jews of Jerusalem . . . BUT WE DO CARE when you try to denigrate the bible as corrupt and yet steal from it, we care when you cry about peace and tolerance then deny others this basic right . . .
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 03, 2009
"We don't care yet we care enough". . . .
I was not even talking to anyone when I made that comment. And another reply. Let me see whether anything concerning stealing bible verses was in my former post. . . . . . .
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by No2Atheism(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
@davidylan,

1. Well done for keeping up the good works , against the self-deceiving muslims, naive christians, politically correct christians, dillusioned catholics, ignorant atheists and others.

2. I am also not a politically correct individual hence i am very happy when i see a bible believer who is not politically correct like you, (The Messiah from the Bible was not politically correct, Paul was not politically correct, hence a true bible believer ought not to be politically correct)

3. I am happy to see that you are making concerted efforts to continue to respond to the islamic lies and deceit line by line (i have become too pissed off with their ignorance that i am tempted to say i could not be bothered about them, however their blatant lies sometimes force me out of blogging semi-retirement once in a while).

4. By the way, Yes, I am gradually getting over Toyosi20 ,   grin ,  its sad that i came too late for her  grin . hehehe grin

5. I am really impressed by your perseverance and concentration on trying to respond to the muslim/islamic lies ,  despite that they keep recycling and repeating the same lies and questions over and over again like illogical drones.

6. I have come to the stage at which i realise that dead brain neurons, spiritual madness, mental insanity, naiveness, bold face disregard of truth or blatant indoctrination are the only reason that can be used to explain why:

- muslims say the bible is corrupt, yet they quote from it,

- muslims say they have an injil  containing "uncorrupted words", yet it is now somehow lost (and hence can't be proven true or false)

- muslims keep trying to validate themselves via the same "corrupt bible".

- muslims don't understand that it is wrong and devilish for allah to mandate muslims to kill "apostates" (i.e. those who converted away from islam) for the simpe reason that "simple logic" dictates that the "Truth" is always the truth and that "everyone" (Atheists, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddists etc) would end up knowing whether or not they are right or wrong, once they are dead. Hence its not necessary to kill on the basis of which faith is true, cus we would all find out once we are dead.

- muslims don't realise that the worst case of madness is when someone who is mad, does not show physical signs of madness. Hence no one would even detect the madness talkless of treating it.

7. @A-town is simply either naive/ignorant/inherently confused (conditions that are inherently treatable and correctable) for him/her to have considered that:

- muslims, christians, buddist, hindus, babalawo, egyptians cults or any good person for that matter, are all going to the same place called "Heaven"

- simple laws of logic, observation and understanding dictates that the word "Heaven" is inherently or bound to be inherently different when one considers its usage in the"Bible","Quran" etc. As far as bible believers are concerned, Heaven is not just an english word, rather Heaven is a Biblical location described as the dwelling place of the Biblical Creator of Everything.

- simpel laws of logic, observation and understanding dictates that the word al-janat [/b]as described in the quran is [b]simply not the same as Heaven as describe in the bible.

8. Muslims are peaceful when they are in the minority ,  hence are unable to "truly" propagate and obey the quran and allah because being in the minority usually means they can't enforce the quran, they can't force people to convert to islam or they can't unilaterally claim the country to be an islamic nation against the wish of the majority. However propagation of islam by force, deceipt, lies and discrimination becomes easy once they are in the majority.

9. Muslims are permitted by Allah to tell lies for the sake of propagation of islam. Hence "all true and practicising" muslims irrespective of age and sex are inherently not to be trusted under any circumstance most especially when those muslims are in the minority of an area or nation.

10. Muslims have no problem kidnapping a girl (of any age), forcing her to save her own life by proclaiming to become a muslim (otherwise she is killed and discarded), having sex with her, lie and claim that she has become a muslim, lie and claim that her children conceived under duress and rape have also automatically become muslims, stop family members of the girl from rescuing her from her kidnappers, then repeating the same cycle on another girl.

11. Muslims become violent and discriminatory against other minorities of other faith, once they have started to increase in number or once they have become the majority (Zamfara, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Iran, Pakistan, Kosovo, Sudan, Eritrea, UAE etc, ). Arabs government leaders are openly gentle towards the Western Countries because they know the US, Britian, Europe is going to kick their ass so bad it would come out of their mouth. Yet the same Arabs leaders actively openly and secretly supporting discrimination against minorities ( or sometimes peaceful majorities) in Sudan, Pakistan, Somalia, et al.

13. Arabs are descendants of a "rejected but blessed child" known as Ishmael. This they know and thus are always jealous of, angry at and murderous to the "real isrealites" of the Bible (or anyone that has an association with them e.g. the Khazars calling themselves jews, jewish, ashkenazi,state of isreal or whatever).

14. Around 360 idols were worshipped in lands of the Arabs before mohammed unilaterarily declared himself a prophet of allah,

15. Allah was the name of one of those idols ,

16. Mohammed's fullname is "Mohammed bin Abdullah", meaning that Mohammed's fathers name is "Abdullah",

17. The name "Abdullah" means "Servant of Allah".

18. Allah was worshipped by the father of mohammed, who obviously was not a prophet of islam as its obvious islam started with mohammed and his so called visions and prophecies.

19. Hence merely from the analysis of mohammed's fullname and mohammed's father's name, logic implies that allah was simply an idol worshipped by mohammed's father (hence why mohammed's father was called "servant of allah"wink.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

16. Mohammed's full is "Mohammed bin Abdallah", meaning that Mohammed's fathers name is "Abdallah",

17. The name "Abdallah" means "Servant of Allah".

18. Allah was worshipped by the father of mohammed, who obviously was not mentioned as one of the prophets of islam.

19. Hence merely from the analysis of mohammed's fullname and mohammed's father's name, logic implies that allah was simply an idol worshipped by mohammed's father (hence why mohammed's father was called "servant of allah"wink.

I wonder how our muslim brethren would defend this one. How could Mohammad's father already be a slave of an allah when islam hadnt even existed, there was no quran and no hadith at all? Who was this pre-mohammedan allah?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Davidlyan and No2atheism

Ignorance is really a disease which both of you demonstrated here.

Since both of you claimed that the word means Idol, quickly check where you tried running to then:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_(Arabic)

Having digested that, Allah was known to be God in pagans of Arabia back then but they believed mostly in idol worshipping beside Him. Some of the major idols they worshipped are Laat, Manaat, and Uzza in which they believed were daughters of ALLAH. Allah has been known since the time of Adam but they prefer worshipping idol which they believe provide all they need.

Also, do we say the word as being seen in the bible means god?
Do we also say northern. arab christians that call Him Allah are referring to god?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by todak(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2009
@ babs787
Ignorance is really a disease which both of you demonstrated here.

babs you seems to pre-occupied with the word ignorance when you are almost defeated or even defeated, when you have no more words to say, you simply use the word "Ignorance". and i really think you do not know what it means, what you are displaying here is defeat, short of words and defiant in acceptance of christianity to islam.

Since both of you claimed that the word means Idol, quickly check where you tried running to then:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_(Arabic)

Whaooo, you really surprise me alot, so you can refer some one to a website to butress your point,you condemned me of going to the wbsites to back up my post. Now you have done the same thing when you are so so defeated. so you really go to other websites to prove your points in the post, oh oh i do not really know what to say than call you a coward, i am dissappionted in you. i thought you know the bible, an expertise in the quran and historian from you bunch of post. but you are just like any other muslim who seek for backups at the website. Shame on you.

Having digested that, Allah was known to be God in pagans of Arabia back then but they believed mostly in idol worshipping beside Him. Some of the major idols they worshipped are Laat, Manaat, and Uzza in which they believed were daughters of ALLAH. Allah has been known since the time of Adam but they prefer worshipping idol which they believe provide all they need.

You LIAR, you can only decieve those who do not know, go to the post (Todak, We have unfinished business here) where i have replied you. and for the sake of others, who do not know, Allah was not the true name of God in pre-islamic time, not even Adam call God Allah, Allah was the Moon-god, the chief god of mecca out of 360 gods in mecca who has three daughters, and was worshiped before muhammad was born, just like david posted, Abdullahi the father of muhammad served allah, so if you want to know more please go to the post i refer babs to.

Also, do we say the word as being seen in the bible means god?

Go back to the post (Todak, We have unfinished business here). It is because of the dominance of islam and also the ignorance that made the word allah to be used as God in the bible, which needs to be rectified.

Do we also say northern. arab christians that call Him Allah are referring to god?

Go back to the post (Todak, We have unfinished business here). Northerners(Hausas) call God, Ubangiji, allah was a borrowed and substituted word just as islam dominaterd the north.

So babs, you can decieve all, only those who do not know are those who would fall to you series of blatant lies.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
@Todak

Whaooo, you really surprise me alot, so you can refer some one to a website to butress your point,you condemned me of going to the wbsites to back up my post. Now you have done the same thing when you are so so defeated. so you really go to other websites to prove your points in the post, oh oh i do not really know what to say than call you a coward, i am dissappionted in you. i thought you know the bible, an expertise in the quran and historian from you bunch of post. but you are just like any other muslim who seek for backups at the website. Shame on you.

I dont blame you. What do you expect from a liar that couldnt back his lies? INSHA Allah, Babs would teach you, David, NO2atheism, Noetic your book and expose your lies therein.
Call on me when you have another lies to present and I would Insha Allah enlighten you. Olodo set of people cool

You LIAR, you can only decieve those who do not know, go to the post (Todak, We have unfinished business here) where i have replied you.

I would definitely go there. I have been busy all these while but I have your time now and we are beginning to see the LIAR that couldnt debunk the link on the meaning of that word. Olodo.

and for the sake of others, who do not know, Allah was not the true name of God in pre-islamic time,

What do they call HIM oga?

not even Adam call God Allah,

What did Adam call Him?

Allah was the Moon-god, the chief god of mecca out of 360 gods in mecca who has three daughters, and was worshiped before muhammad was born, just like david posted, Abdullahi the father of muhammad served allah, so if you want to know more please go to the post i refer babs to.

Stop deceiving yourself, I provided you wikipedia to search the meaning there but you feined ignorance. Babs would expose your lies further as Davidylan has been bleached of his lies many times.

Read the verses:

Quran 53 v 19:  Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,

Quran 53 v 20: And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

Quran 53 v 21: What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?

Quran 53 v 22: Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!

Quran 53 v 23: These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

The verses exposed you liar.

Go back to the post (Todak, We have unfinished business here). It  is because of the dominance of islam and also the ignorance that made the word allah to be used as God in the bible, which needs to be rectified.

Olodo ni e. Is it Arab that wrote the bible?
Is it Arab that wrote Gideon bible as well because the word ALLAH is there?
Was He known as God then?

Go back to the post (Todak, We have unfinished business here). Northerners(Hausas) call God, Ubangiji, allah was a borrowed and substituted word just as islam dominaterd the north.

So babs, you can decieve all, only those who do not know are those who would fall to you series of blatant lies.

NLs have seen you as a liar. How could you be saying Northerners call him God? Daylight theft, liar. Even Davidylan cannot say that Hausas call him God.

You are not worth debating with because you have penchant for telling lies openly.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by noetic(m): 3:42am On Apr 11, 2009
so allah was a bloody idol worshipped long before mohammed was born. . . . . . .incredible grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by okgerald(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2009
noetic:

so allah was a bloody idol worshipped long before mohammed was born. . . . . . .incredible grin grin grin grin grin

Who is this idiot? Is this in the Quran? Can u furnish facts to support this?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by littleb(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2009
@noetic
noetic:

You dont need to be brainwashed! Allah is not an Idol. He is the Lord God who created heaven and heart and all things therein including you. Muhammad was just a prophet and a messenger just like Jesus and Moses. Moreso, you are free to claim anything, nobody is being force to believe, if one claim he has other god(s), then so be it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Will Ramadan 1444AH End? / Truth About La Casera's New Product; SMOOV CHAPMAN / Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.