Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" (34341 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Moheat(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
ComradeAbu:
"HYPOCRISY is when you didn't vote for #PMB
but expect change in one
month......... LUNACY is when you expect #PMB
to do in 6 months what
GEJ failed to do in 6 years."

So because the OP didn't vote for PMB makes him an alien? Yours is Hypocrisy and lunacy combined!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by arsenal33: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
its a pity some people just want a new government to fail. We have become a nation of sadists
They dont realise that continuous failure will affect them or people they know.

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Do we need an increase in power before we start having improved power supply? How did the IPPs Jonathan was commissioning improved power supply?
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by dtruth3(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
YES i guessed right, i knew bacanista was going to respond at the appropriate time. gringringrin

Bacanista, giving APC headache and setting the records straight, since the time of ALELUYA!

gringringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari has not done anything, he is just acting confused
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Agent of anger, Stop the insult n counter his points!

Now that u've been noticed, you can get off my mentions. I don't debate with teenage robots.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Moheat(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Barcanista! you're a pure class! Unlike some blind mofos

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Lalasticlala @Seun i demand this thread be closed.....every counter attacked statement released by barcanista is based on the interest of politics and not the people......bless!!

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Excuzeme: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Na you sabi... If he likes let him destroy Nigeria. I am sure he will never be worse than the Zoologist we mistakenly elected... Our eyes were open when we voted Buhari,so we are prepared for whatever...

#Buhari is always right... grin grin grin

Dont mind the jobless CLOWN, the SaTANoid money will soon expire and he will be asking PMB for Amnesty..... so that he can continue feeding his demented brain! grin grin

Every little thing, .......he will write Epistle for "Notice-me"!

All these Fl@ttys sef, HATE has consumed them totally!

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
#GejWhileYouWereAway No campaign promises has been fufilled.
#GEJWhileYouWereAway, Buhari banned the brewing and selling of ogogoro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Mamaflex(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Well....Gejwhileyouwereaway, barcanista took me as a prisoner of war. So what can I say?
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Do we need an increase in power before we start having improved power supply? How did the IPPs Jonathan was commissioning improved power supply?
Yes, we need increase in generation capacity to enjoy improved supply, Those IPPs GEj commissioned will go a long way to add to our mw

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Sirjohn84(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
IN MY AREA #ARO ROAD,UGHELLI,DELTA STATE..POWER HAS IMPROVE GREATLY..SO PMB TRY 4DAT AREA..D ODA POINTS MAKE I KEEP MUTE FOR NOW

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Karlman: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
APC LIED TO GET TO POWER

SO THERE IS NO WAY THEY ARE DROPPING THE VERY TOOL THAT GOT THEM THEIR BREAD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by jamace(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
being bombed nd killed since 2009
killings in less than 2 months of Buhari govt is too much, it is a very bad record for some one who promised to annihilate BH within 2 months. Sadly too, Boko haram insurgents are spreading to towns and cities hitherto cleared of insurgents by GEJ govt. See Jos, Kaduna etc.

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by DesChyko: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whatever they want to do with the country, let them do.
I supported my candidate and he lost and I've moved on with my life like I would have done anyways.
Y'all had best done the same.
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by ayeniblessing(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Haters will always hate...... The wailing wailers.... We Nigerians could be so impatient. Looking for a miracle to happen over the night....this man has just spent a month and some days and people have started criticising ...tired of hearing GEJ initiated this gej initiated that. All we want is a president that can implement not the one that only initiate....... Light has bn very OK in my area not only in aso rock

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by olapluto(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
The write up has no basis. I see it as writing for the sake of it. On one hand, you fail to give Buhari credits for the power supply improvements, while on the other hands, you are quick to hand over any success to GEJ as the initiator.
Is it not remarkable that we no longer hear of gas pipeline vandalisation? despite PMB cancelling dubious security contracts handed out by GEJ?
Your watery writeups is only meant to further strengthen the resolve of folks like you. Those who are analytical will see the through you with these write ups.

3 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Zoharariel:
Barcanista; does it make any sense for you to juxtapose GEJ's 6 long years of Ineptitude, Cluelessness & Impunity with PMB's 2 months of governance?

Y are u so biased, st.upid & daft?
Hey GOAT, how much does sense cost in your area, I will Pay for you to have one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by agabaI23(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
When I saw that thread I laughed. I wanted to reply but I felt the writer is either not aware of things or just wanted to write something to make him feel happy. The funny thing is that no one can lie to himself. You can lie to the public but the burden remains with you.
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Goddygee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Me jst day watch dem with 3D. APC decieving Nigerians since 1786...

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by NwaliE01: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
dulaman:
hm
yeah, we want GOVERNMENT that is proactive rather than reactive. we want Govt that is people oriented rather than self motivated. we want a Govt where policies are not only active in the books but in action. we want a leader who is focused, purposeful,understandable and strong in the heart to change the affairs of this nation.
we need citizens who can love their leaders, criticize them truthfully and constructively and always praying for them dutyfully

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by DesChyko: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sirjohn84:
IN MY AREA #ARO ROAD,UGHELLI,DELTA STATE..POWER HAS IMPROVE GREATLY..SO PMB TRY 4DAT AREA..D ODA POINTS MAKE I KEEP MUTE FOR NOW

Wetin he do wey make power improve in the past 44 days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Gaskia: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buharis N27m Apc Ticket Loan And His Slashed Salary Of N7m Per Year by Gaskia: 5:53pm On Jul 11
I always admire PMB, for me, his 50% salary slash is an
examplary and heart warming gesture but the fact is that N14m which is the annual salary of the president is insignificant compared to his whole unmentioned legitimate entitlements. Have we forgotten so soon that OBJ also donated 100% of his salaries in his 2nd term to Nigeria? Yet he retired a billionaire? OK lets think this way: APC presidential ticket cost PMB N27M bank loan, his annual salary is N14m but through his good heart, it is now N7M, his tenor is 4 yrs and N7M x 4= N28M. This implies PMB will spend his entire 4yr earnings repaying bank loan (loan interest not part of my calculation). Just my thoughts but you are entitled to yours.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Share

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by abduljabbar4(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Emekamex:
->Those claiming that Buhari is responsible for improved power aint saying the truth; it is a well known fact that there is better power supply in Nigeria during rainy season and this is attributed to increased water levels in our electricity dams.
->The major difference in power situation under Buhari's tenure is that gas pipeline vandalization that happens almost every two weeks in GEJ's tenure has stopped; which begs to question; who was behind these atrocious acts? And why have they stopped all of a sudden?
->Buhari's government lack a clear direction or plan for the country and this is hurting our foreign investments and relative peace due to deteriorating security situation in the nation.
And my question, why is it that boko haram has suddenly started bombing places instead of going head to head with the troops?

3 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
olapluto:
The write up has no basis. I see it as writing for the sake of it. On one hand, you fail to give Buhari credits for the power supply improvements, while on the other hands, you are quick to hand over any success to GEJ as the initiator.
Is it not remarkable that we no longer hear of gas pipeline vandalisation? despite PMB cancelling dubious security contracts handed out by GEJ?
Your watery writeups is only meant to further strengthen the resolve of folks like you. Those who are analytical will see the through you with these write ups.
Stop talking about giving credit to PMB in improved power supply when we all know that the rainy season and GEJs iPP are the reason why there is improvement.

Kindly tell me what PMB did to improve power supply

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by abat4real37(f): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
funmilade4real:
Ori ogbeni Barca yi ti buru ooooo

6 years against 44 days, you go school at all?

him no go school
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by IBBG(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
I was shocked wen I saw the other thread applauding buhari for wat appears to me as mediocrity. The APC supporters are just trying seriously to prove that dis administration is achieving big feats wen d reverse is the case. Their propaganda may sell in certain region of the country who believe them hook-line n sinker, without summoning the temerity to question them. But not all regions are easily held sway by such baseless n substanceless sentiments.
We wuld have been willing to be patient n tak it easy with this administration, if they had not been bragging on how they will change our fortune overnight. So they better live with the unrealistic expectations they created on their way to power.
Frm dis whole drama, my tak is, infact it is way better to lose truthfully dan to win deceitfully cos at the end of the day afta all the celebration n glamour, wen d chips are down u'll be discovered for the fraud u are. And ur disgrace will be bigger cos u'll neva be able to rid urself of the negative tag and stigma.
Gud job barcanista. Continue to puncture their balloon of lies n propaganda so dat dey won't easily deceive the simple ones.

3 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by proffAlhamaja(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmm Na you increase am sad[color=#550000][/color]
bosedekemi:
Terrorism increased embarassed
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Sirjohn84(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
DesChyko:

Wetin he do wey make power improve in the past 44 days?
BROTHER I NU KNOW O.BUT LIGHT IMPROVE O.THERE IS LIGHT NOW SELF AS I AM TALKING TO YOU.IF NAW LIE CUM SEE FOR YOURSELF
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by mrBLAYD(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
bubablaize:
sometimes I wonder if we live in the same country with this so called "Gejites". Nigeria almost collapsed in the hands of PDP. even the boko haram we are battling today rose from the watch of a PDP led Govt. it was so obvious that those who didn't like the persona of PMB had to vote him in just to have a change. the least we can do as patriots is to join hands and support our president. remember we all have a common enemy (boko haram et.al) we shouldn't make enemies out of ourselves. all this pro and anti Buhari antics is dividing this nation without we knowing. remember UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE FALL.
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Haurmeday25(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Stop talking about giving credit to PMB in improved power supply when we all know that the rainy season and GEJs iPP are the reason why there is improvement.

Kindly tell me what PMB did to improve power supply
good response!! Op we dey wait undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack / See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari / Airforce Jets Bomb Gbise, Ayaka, Benue Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.