Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,678 members, 7,965,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:36 PM

In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" (34466 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Toktee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Karlman:
APC LIED TO GET TO POWER

SO THERE IS NO WAY THEY ARE DROPPING THE VERY TOOL THAT GOT THEM THEIR BREAD
And where is the 1.6m jobs that jesus of otueke created,was that a lie or truth?

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by DesChyko: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sirjohn84:

BROTHER I NU KNOW O.BUT LIGHT IMPROVE O.THERE IS LIGHT NOW SELF AS I AM TALKING TO YOU.IF NAW LIE CUM SEE FOR YOURSELF

Okay.

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
zimoni:
Tell them.

We(PDP) shall be back in 2019. Can't wait to send APC back to opposition side in 2019.

We Shall Be Back. That Is Certain.

Good job Ogbeni Barca.
......No....You PDP folks shall be back in two thousand and never(20&neva)

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Clitoris777: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
The Damnable Zoological Republic shall crumble
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by abat4real37(f): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
IBBG:
I was shocked wen I saw the other thread applauding buhari for wat appears to me as mediocrity. The APC supporters are just trying seriously to prove that dis administration is achieving big feats wen d reverse is the case. Their propaganda may sell in certain region of the country who believe them hook-line n sinker, without summoning the temerity to question them. But not all regions are easily held sway by such baseless n substanceless sentiments.
We wuld have been willing to be patient n tak it easy with this administration, if they had not been bragging on how they will change our fortune overnight. So they better live with the unrealistic expectations they created on their way to power.
Frm dis whole drama, my tak is, infact it is way better to lose truthfully dan to win deceitfully cos at the end of the day afta all the celebration n glamour, wen d chips are down u'll be discovered for the fraud u are. And ur disgrace will be bigger cos u'll neva be able to rid urself of the negative tag and stigma.
Gud job barcanista. Continue to puncture their balloon of lies n propaganda so dat dey won't easily deceive the simple ones.
the fact that you supported jonathan, and he fail you are expecting buhari to fail also, should Nigeria fail because jonathan fail?

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
ayeniblessing:
Haters will always hate...... The wailing wailers.... We Nigerians could be so impatient. Looking for a miracle to happen over the night....this man has just spent a month and some days and people have started criticising ...tired of hearing GEJ initiated this gej initiated that. All we want is a president that can implement not the one that only initiate....... Light has bn very OK in my area not only in aso rock
we are not asking for miracle rather we want to see his blueprint tailored into action, pMB has not done anything to give us faith that he is on track

3 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by ChelseaDr(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Barcanista De Bulkanizer....The fear if Barcanista is the begining of wisdom fir APC
.....Ride on bro lets keep reminding APC that dawn is far spent....time to get to work
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Toktee(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
jamace:
killings in less than 2 months of Buhari govt is too much, it is a very bad record for some one who promised to annihilate BH within 2 months. Sadly too, Boko haram insurgents are spreading to towns and cities hitherto cleared of insurgents by GEJ govt. See Jos, Kaduna etc.
How many were killed in baga just in a day?

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by kenex4ever(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Na you sabi... If he likes let him destroy Nigeria. I am sure he will never be worse than the Zoologist we mistakenly elected... Our eyes were open when we voted Buhari,so we are prepared for whatever...

#Buhari is always right... grin grin grin
post of an airhead.
These are r d unreasonable type of beings we call youths in naija.

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Viktor1983(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
dearpreye:
You don't change a winning formula!

Lies and propaganda won them the elections. They'll seek to run the government using the same primitive tools, and will continue to deceive the irredeemably gullible even when it's obvious this government is yet to resume work.

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by patrickmuf(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Emekamex:
->Those claiming that Buhari is responsible for improved power aint saying the truth; it is a well known fact that there is better power supply in Nigeria during rainy season and this is attributed to increased water levels in our electricity dams.
->The major difference in power situation under Buhari's tenure is that gas pipeline vandalization that happens almost every two weeks in GEJ's tenure has stopped; which begs to question; who was behind these atrocious acts? And why have they stopped all of a sudden?
->Buhari's government lack a clear direction or plan for the country and this is hurting our foreign investments and relative peace due to deteriorating security situation in the nation.
Going by your analogy, it is also pertinent we question who is behind ever increasing insurgency in the north?
Sometimes the way you guys think is disturbing, it's no wonder y'all addressed as the "WAILING WAILERS"

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by PubLlcEnemy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
post of an airhead. . These are r d unreasonable type of beings we call youths in naija.
Ur papa unreasonable...
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by mdbissalla(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
your eyez will not it since your mind is full of hatred
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by IBBG(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
abat4real37:
What are we assuming now, when did this government took power that Nigerians are comparing with the past government that spent over 5years in office
Has dis government stopped comparing itself with d last administration. When it is good news they are eager claim it. Wen it is bad news they remind us of the mess of the last administration. If they are so eager to kleptomaniacly claim d achievements of the last administration, they shuld also take d blame as well.
We are not asking dem to do miracles, we r simply telling dem to fulfill their promises according to the time frame they bragged they wuld. Is dat too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by infinitemiles: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N800 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N1000(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by tuasefemi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
What does this writer aim to achieve with this
That reasonable, non biased and intelligent Nigerians like myself should agree with him
Try again later bro! The era of your boss where everything goes is gone and finally gone forever!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Toktee:
If at ur age you cannot speak the truth,den,i guess u will do dat in ur grave
amala brain
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
abat4real37:
the fact that you supported jonathan, and he fail you are expecting buhari to fail also, should Nigeria fail because jonathan fail?
.....pls help me ask him oh!!
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by davidbanks(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
*sips tea*

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by yorke1: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
On point. Stable power being enjoy is as a result of what GEJ did before he left. What has the Daura dulllard contributed since he came in?
They won the election through fraud. They don't have a clear blueprint for the country.

We are watching how far all these will take them. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Oceemo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Emekamex:
->Those claiming that Buhari is responsible for improved power aint saying the truth; it is a well known fact that there is better power supply in Nigeria during rainy season and this is attributed to increased water levels in our electricity dams.
->The major difference in power situation under Buhari's tenure is that gas pipeline vandalization that happens almost every two weeks in GEJ's tenure has stopped; which begs to question; who was behind these atrocious acts? And why have they stopped all of a sudden?
->Buhari's government lack a clear direction or plan for the country and this is hurting our foreign investments and relative peace due to deteriorating security situation in the nation.
guy u lying or u don't live in Nigeria power improve during raining or is the opposite. When rain is coming or if rains falls in Nigeria u sure knows u won't see light for a couple of days. But this time it is different, mind u am not giving the credit 2 anybody, but Nigeria believes in see and believe so it is happening now in pmb time so who do u want them 2 say did it. Even in my compound stunch supporters of GEJ now shout say baba when d restore d power d took that won't last 30 munite. So guy pls let's drop settiment aside and say d truth sometimes it helps.

3 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Emekamex(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
patrickmuf:
Going by your analogy, it is also pertinent we question who is behind ever increasing insurgency in the north?
Sometimes the way you guys think is disturbing, it's no wonder y'all addressed as the "WAILING WAILERS"
->The reason is because Buhari made threat against them without backing it up with action.
->If you followed the news during GEJ's time, Boko Haram always step up their attack whenever GEJ makes direct threats in his remark against them.
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by jamace(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Toktee:
How many were killed in baga just in a day?
Was BH not cleared from Baga before GEJ handed over to Buhari?

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by mrtimycc(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Toktee:
If at ur age you cannot speak the truth,den,i guess u will do dat in ur grave
Mumu
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by abat4real37(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
IBBG:
Has dis government stopped comparing itself with d last administration. When it is good news they are eager claim it. Wen it is bad news they remind us of the mess of the last administration. If they are so eager to kleptomaniacly claim d achievements of the last administration, they shuld also take d blame as well.
We are not asking dem to do miracles, we r simply telling dem to fulfill their promises according to the time frame they bragged they wuld. Is dat too much to ask?
it is too early just as if you are expecting miracle/s
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Barcanista, u need a job grin

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Hey GOAT, how much does sense cost in your area, I will Pay for you to have one

Ok, I've noticed you & even viewed your profile but unfortunately, I can't f.uck u b'cos you look like a peruvian spider monkey. Pls try some1 else.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by patrickmuf(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Emekamex:

->The reason is because Buhari made threat against them without backing it up with action.
->If you followed the news during GEJ's time, Boko Haram always step up their attack whenever GEJ makes direct threats in his remark against them.
Were Boko Haram blowing up Churches and Mosque during GEJ's tenure as Commander in Chief of the Arm Forces, Yes or No?
Secondly, did you raise any concern as a patriotic citizen should do, yes or no?
Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by IBBG(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
abat4real37:
Nobody is praying for nigeria to fail. We have no other country except this beloved one. I'm simply saying this administration shuld start making good their promises according to d tym frame they bragged about. Instead of trying to sell us cheap propaganda. Is dat too much to ask?
Infact my asking dem to fulfill dia promise actually means I mean well for nigeria cos if they do fulfill it, nigeria will be better off.
So bro, I'm committed to d nigeria course n full a patriotic citizen who wants nothing but the best for the country.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....you compare a six year tenure to a barely two month tenure.......you sound more political than realistic
Who is comparing the two administrations?

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
favouredseed:
The writer was so mute about multiple bombs going off daily like Christmas knockouts.
you see that is where moost apc supporters are bloody hypocrites...they are looking for successes here and there to exonerate the buhari government while failure is staring right at them in the face and they wont acknowledge it in order to proffer solutions....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" by Emekamex(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oceemo:
guy u lying or u don't live in Nigeria power improve during raining or is the opposite. When rain is coming or if rains falls in Nigeria u sure knows u won't see light for a couple of days. But this time it is different, mind u am not giving the credit 2 anybody, but Nigeria believes in see and believe so it is happening now in pmb time so who do u want them 2 say did it. Even in my compound stunch supporters of GEJ now shout say baba when d restore d power d took that won't last 30 munite. So guy pls let's drop settiment aside and say d truth sometimes it helps.

->I am saying the truth, their is always improved power supply during rainy season.
->Power is only cut off when there is intense rain in order not to damage power equipments and the same situation is still pertinent now.
->I have always advocated for more investments in dams especially in areas close to the sea, it is more efficient, reliant and environmental friendly than gas plants.
->Anyway, we will judge Buhari by January next year, it is too early to give positive or negative remarks about these. I hope he proves me wrong by then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims / All APC Senators- Elect, Enroute Aso Rock To Meet With President Buhari(pictures / Which Kind New NL Font Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.