Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. (1375 Views)

Someone Please Explain Why Wizkid Is This Famous / Opinion:- 8 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. by Goldmaxx(f): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am not much a fan of nigerian music but I like listening to songs from wizkid,davido,psquare,phyno e tal.But I've been listening and readinging arguements of lately concerning richest and most influential among wizkid and davido.
In my own opinion,I think wizkid surpasses the afforementioned points because wizkid is the highest paid pepsi ambassador in africa,he is an mtn brand ambassador too.In 2012,Akon signed him and two other nigerian artists into his music label; Konvict music.He has done international collaborations with young jeezy,wale,akon,tyga,drak e and recently working on his new single with chris brown while davido is wale,akon and meek millz.To me,it is measured by their number of endorsement deal and international collaborations.

I still stand to be corrected because i will like to hear your contributions.
Re: Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. by Goldmaxx(f): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. by Excelboi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
For your mind op. Wizkid richer than Davido? I don't think so. Fan base I may agree but not the former.
Re: Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Excelboi:
For your mind op. Wizkid richer than Davido? I don't think so. Fan base I may agree but not the former.
without his fada,davido wouldnt have reached to the height of popularity he is nw
Re: Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. by jeoprince250(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
I don't beg no lovers, I don't beg no friends If you wanna link, we can link right now Skeppy Wiz and Drake, it's a ting right now Are you feeling good tonight-DRAKE. Wizzy all the way
Re: Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. by adeyrossin(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED DEE BEE BY ADEY ROSSIN FT DJ BRAIN SERIKI JNR THROUGH THIS LINK THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS AS YOU DOWNLOAD SEIZE 1MB
http://playmyjamz.com/share/2zLSBSsEzm3925
Re: Opinion:wizkid Is More Influential And Richer Than Davido. by Rivertemz: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wiz Kid started first
Davido is right behind him and will soon catch up
They are taking afrobeats globally by storm

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Write Or Co-write Your Afro-pop Songs / How Can I Become An OAP Here In Nigeria / Download Ep: Ycee & Bella – Late Night Vibrations (new Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.