Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March (1911 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds to the Next Round?

Liverpool: 91% (11 votes)
Real Madrid: 8% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Liverpool Vs Manchester United :Europa (2 - 0) ON 10th March 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Schalke 04 UCL: (3 - 4) On 10th March 2015 / Manchester United (2) Vs Inter Milan(0) Aggregate On Wednesday 11th March. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Akatamba(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2009
[/quote][quote author=tocdee link=topic=244733.msg3575613#msg3575613 date=1236729502]
Are you serious, silly , or just a dull child?

The boys were superb and if you can forget your bias for a second, you'd realize that that was the biggest Real Madrid defeat in their champions League history! No mean feat, trust me.

So according to you i should be more than happy hence my favorite team is knocked out of the competition? I smell a poorly-reasoned fool!
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Akatamba(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2009
nikkygal:

@ Akatamba

I don't know why you keep hating on Liverpool and yet they keep getting better in each game, Go and hug a tree if you hate Liverpool so much but it doesn't change the fact that when it comes to the big stage in Europe, we never dissappoint. All the 'hatorade' you keep spewing has come to no effect.

Quit hating & whining about Liverpool and get something better to do. Liverpool is no match for all these teams and we have proven that over & over again!   Long Hiss,

Do you know the meaning of (The UEFA Champions League?) "The tournament was inaugurated in 1955, at the suggestion of the French sports journalist and editor of L'Équipe Gabriel Hanot,[1] as a continental competition for winners of the European national football leagues, as the European Champion Clubs' Cup, abbreviated to European Cup." The like of, (Real Madrid C.F, F.C. Internazionale Milano, Celtic F.C, FC Bayern Munich, Manchester United F.C., Olympique Lyonnais, Olympiacos F.C. and AFC Ajax) All these above mentioned team are winners of their European national football leagues, therefore Liverpool FC have no right or whatsoever playing The UEFA Cup - let alone The UEFA Champions League. That is one of my reason being for despising your pathetic excuse for a football club!

I despise Liverpool FC for having a penguin look alike manager.

I despise Liverpool FC for being the equivalent of PATHETIC.

Now if you still don't know why i despises this pathetic excuse for a football club then i would simple advise you to cut losses of any connection or whatsoever you have with the beautiful game all together!
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by tocdee(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2009
Akatamba:

Do you know the meaning of (The UEFA Champions League?) "The tournament was inaugurated in 1955, at the suggestion of the French sports journalist and editor of L'Équipe Gabriel Hanot,[1] as a continental competition for winners of the European national football leagues, as the European Champion Clubs' Cup, abbreviated to European Cup." The like of, (Real Madrid C.F, F.C. Internazionale Milano, Celtic F.C, FC Bayern Munich, Manchester United F.C., Olympique Lyonnais, Olympiacos F.C. and AFC Ajax) All these above mentioned team are winners of their European national football leagues, therefore Liverpool FC have no right or whatsoever playing The UEFA Cup - let alone The UEFA Champions League. That is one of my reason being for despising your pathetic excuse for a football club!

I despise Liverpool FC for having a penguin look alike manager.

I despise Liverpool FC for being the equivalent of PATHETIC.

Now if you still don't know why[b] i despises[/b] this pathetic excuse for a football club then i would simple advise you to cut losses any connection or whatsoever you have with the beautiful game all together!

This guy is such a baby, no use throwing all your toys out of your cot! Seems like dad bought you a new dictionary with the word 'pathetic' scribbled all over it. Well, we don't care if you love Real Madrid and hate Liverpool BUT don't go giving us crap history. The most important bit of history is that your Real Madrid were given an intensive lesson in defending and attacking yesterday, end of. tongue
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by tollu: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2009
Akatamba:

Mumu, do you know who you are talking to?

I do not tend to acknowledge people who are as low beneath me as I believe you are. Nothing you say could possibly offend me more than you addressing me personally. Never ever that again!

As I said earlier. You are an arindin.

And believe me, I'm not the type to get into an e-fight so if you address me again, you'd be wasting your time. Ode
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by BiafraBoy1: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2009
[size=28pt]I LOVE LIVERPOOL ANYTIME ANY DAY

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
[/size]
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by MrCrackles(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2009
Biafra Boy:

[size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/size]

We will find out at the end of the season! grin
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by tocdee(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
Shi-eeeet!!!!!!!!!!! That ball must be programmed or something

Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Jairzinho(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
Won kere si number wa !!!!

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Jairzinho(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
[center]to mukina:[/center]

Could you kindly create sub sections in the sports section ? This should accomodate main topics like - clubsides,latest results,Nigerian teams etc ?

We would all like to see our Clubside's thread at the top of list of threads anytime we post.

Thank you.
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by asha80(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Jairzinho

It seems like you are an admirer of that great brazilian no7 of mexico 70. wink
Re: Liverpool(5) Vs Real Madrid(0) - aggregate - on Tuesday 10th March by Jairzinho(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
asha 80:

@Jairzinho

It seems like you are an admirer of that great brazilian no7 of mexico 70. wink

Yes o !! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aghawonder To Wigan! / Real Madrid Vs Getafe (4 - 2) On Saturday,10th Of September,2011 / Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Valencia (2 - 0) On February 8th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.