Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (36520 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 3:14am On Aug 10, 2015
'Own goals' is the club's fifth highest goal scorer with 181 goals. Only sir bobby charlton, denis law, jack rowley and wayne rooney have netted more times for the reds..#fact
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

You're wrong. I'm not a big fan of Fellaini but we need him for the big matches.

Say what you want about fellaini but the guy is a big game player. We will need him against them Arsenal, Chelsea etc
I don't think we need his aerial and stamina services at the Club anymore! He's good player, but can't suit the new system! Think of it man, where do you think he's gonna be played? Except he's gonna be used as a holding midfielder, probably competing with the likes of Carrick, Morgan, and Schweinsteiger (I think I get the spelling wrong grin).
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
adeyemi2015:

I don't think we need his aerial and stamina services at the Club anymore! He's good player, but can't suit the new system! Think of it man, where do you think he's gonna be played? Except he's gonna be used as a holding midfielder, probably competing with the likes of Carrick, Morgan, and Schweinsteiger (I think I get the spelling wrong grin).
He could play as the amc. or we could revert to the 433 we used in those matches last season
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
adeyemi2015:

He could play as the amc. or we could revert to the 433 we used in those matches last season
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

right frm last season i told pipo that if lvg gets d players he wants,dr wud b no place for fellaini and young..they are not just good enuf...once we get pedro,young wudnt start for us again
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Even if he is good as holding midfielder, he is too rough and would be giving out free kicks to opponents, moreover he is not really good in passes or cou ter passes unlike Carrick and Morgan and Bastian.

Well he surely has some competition to fight for because he has plenty fellow midfielders who are much better than him.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Sorry bro! Not in the new system. Once Pedro is officially signed, he's no longer be needed in the Squad. There is possibility that Mata would be deployed to play 10, while Rooney would be flanked by Depay and Pedro. Morgan and Schweinteiger as holding midfielders. He's gonna be fine in the bench or probably playing against stubborn and aggressive teams like Stoke, Sunderland, and the likes!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Sorry bro! Not in the new system. Once Pedro is officially signed, he's no longer be needed in the Squad. There is possibility that Mata would be deployed to play 10, while Rooney would be flanked by Depay and Pedro. Morgan and Schweinteiger as holding midfielders. He's gonna be fine in the bench or probably playing against stubborn and aggressive teams like Stoke, Sunderland, and the likes!

LVG is about to sign another argentina defensive midfielder from Benfica in the person of Nicolas Gaitán. he us 28years old.

LVG be loving Argentina players. Di Maria, rogó, Sergio romero now gaitan. well he should also sign Agüero.

fellaini will be good for all these winch clubs like Stoke Everton Southampton and Sunderland. maybe Chelsea too.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Largas:

LVG is about to sign another argentina defensive midfielder from Benfica in the person of Nicolas Gaitán. he us 28years old.

LVG be loving Argentina players. Di Maria, rogó, Sergio romero now gaitan. well he should also sign Agüero.

fellaini will be good for all these winch clubs like Stoke Everton Southampton and Sunderland. maybe Chelsea too.

gaitan is an attacking mf who can also play from d flanks
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Largas:

You are referring to Biglia (also an argentine) !
Gaitan is more of a Winger (but could play as an attacking midfielder) .
Meanwhile United has unveiled our Away Jersey (White Strip, Black Short and White Socks) it shall be donned on Friday against the Villa grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Away Jersey!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by gameboy727(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
The jersey's dope.

United is back in the race for Otamendi
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2015
gameboy727:
The jersey's dope.

United is back in the race for Otamendi

Yeah. Saw it in goal.com.

I hope he signs him though. Because LVG can be inn the process of signing a player for over one month still no show. Whereas it would take him little effort to sign another player even without any clue of watching the player.

Example nobody knew he was about signing Darmian from Torino. And he did it swiftly look now we plays well.

Schweinstiger's news didn't take past few days and he was signed.

Same with Romero. Don't understand why that of Pedro and Otamendi are taking just too long.

If he gets Pedro and Otamendi and one bad striker then I'm sure we would be the next EPL champions.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Largas:

I hope he signs him though. Because LVG can be inn the process of signing a player for over one month still no show. Whereas it would take him little effort to sign another player even without any clue of watching the player.

Example nobody knew he was about signing Darmian from Torino. And he did it swiftly look now we plays well.

Same with Romero. Don't understand why that of Pedro and Otamendi are taking just too long.

If he gets Pedro and Otamendi and one bad striker then I'm sure we would be the next EPL champions.
Darmian and schweinsteiger actually took time. We had been in talks since May with torino for Darmian and rumours of schweinsteiger started in June.

Romero was a freebie so that's why he didn't take time.

The negotiation process is not easy.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2015
I would prefer Chicharito spear-heading our attack against the Villa! He's gonna poach or score goals as a lone Striker in this present system.
Rooney should play as No 10, cos he's too slow to lead the attack line (with a reference to the goal he missed but turned own-goal against the Spurs).
We need Depay's skills, pace and tenacity on the wing, he should replace Young. Mata is doing fine. The backline should be retained, Carrick and Morgan ain't doing bad too.
Romero should be kept between the sticks to complete the formation.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Largas:

we man u fans shud read d writings on d wall..i dont think lvg likes that otamendi of a guy..cos if he did we wud have bought him..nd lvg has said that he needs a left footed defender who can build up play from d back..dont b suprised that even if we buy otamendi,he wud b paired with blind
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I would prefer Chicharito spear-heading our attack against the Villa! He's gonna poach or score goals as a lone Striker in this present system.
Rooney should play as No 10, cos he's too slow to lead the attack line (with a reference to the goal he missed but turned own-goal against the Spurs).
We need Depay's skills, pace and tenacity on the wing, he should replace Young. Mata is doing fine. The backline should be retained, Carrick and Morgan ain't doing bad too.
Romero should be kept between the sticks to complete the formation.

rooney is a problem for manu presently..i think mata shud play that no 10 role..he was born to play dr..depay on d flanks
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2015
dubylhover:

rooney is a problem for manu presently..i think mata shud play that no 10 role..he was born to play dr..depay on d flanks
Actually I wouldn't blame Rooney, rather Van Gaal! Rooney is already used to No. 10 role! He's good at making long and short passes!
He's strong and would be able to handle the pressure playing as the playmaker! I hope Pedro comes, we need his services!!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Actually I wouldn't blame Rooney, rather Van Gaal! Rooney is already used to No. 10 role! He's good at making long and short passes!
He's strong and would be able to handle the pressure playing as the playmaker! I hope Pedro comes, we need his services!!

im not blaming him..its not his fault,he has peaked..but yu knw rooney hasnt led manu to any title b4 even when pedro comes,he wud play on d right flank
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
De gea omitted from squad to face aston villa tommorow. Van gaal said he's not qonna play till after september 1st. Phil jones is injured he has mild thrombosis and Rojo is not match fit.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hernández is attracting interest from Tottenham Westham and Torino, erstwhile club of right back Darmian.

Hernández mustn't leave to Tottenham. not when they wouldn't give up on Kane to United.

moreover handing Hernández to them would make them more lethal we still have an away match against them.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Largas:
Hernández is attracting interest from Tottenham Westham and Torino, erstwhile club of right back Darmian.

Hernández mustn't leave to Tottenham. not when they wouldn't give up on Kane to United.

moreover handing Hernández to them would make them more lethal we still have an away match against them.
LVG says hernadez is not for sale. Man.utd is short of fire power in the attack. After Rooney we have hernadez as backup..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2015
The only Player that is likely to bought by Van Gaal is no other person than Pedro! He has said it on several occasions that he needs a Player like Pedro in the United attacking line!
He's gonna get him, cos Pedro us also interested in a move to the Club!

Let's go and finish Aston Villa!
No room for complacency if we really desired the League!!!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
we need pedro asap nd chicharito shud b given playing time..rooney is now a liability
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
dubylhover:
we need pedro asap nd chicharito shud b given playing time..rooney is now a liability

We should first start by cutting his pay tremendously! £300,000 is much of a waste.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Brytawon:

We should first start by cutting his pay tremendously! £300,000 is much of a waste.

they wont cut it na angry....sorry to say this,but we wont win d epl with rooney..i see city beating us to d title..
i dnt blame lvg..it was moyes who made rooney so important now..that he was worshipping him..rooney shud b deployed behind a lethal striker
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
It's time for Rooney to change gear and move to the United States for his retirement!
He's not fit to spearhead the Team's attack!
I can't see us winning against a better side with him upfront!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
dubylhover:

they wont cut it na angry....sorry to say this,but we wont win d epl with rooney..i see city beating us to d title..
i dnt blame lvg..it was moyes who made rooney so important now..that he was worshipping him..rooney shud b deployed behind a lethal striker

MLS is now his calling...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Brytawon:

MLS is now his calling...

lvg has a reputation of being brutally honest....does he really think that rooney is good enough to lead us back to glory?
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aston villa 0 Manchester united 1

5 things i learnt from that match
1) sergio Romero is really doing fine in goal. Another clean sheet for the argentine.
2) Man.utd defence is improving. Smalling and darmian are stand outs.
3) Man.utd players need to hit the gym, they were out muscled by aston villa physical players.
4) Mata should not play wing aqain. LVG should move him to the middle, we're wasting his creativity.
5) Rooney is finished, he can't score even 10 goals this season if he continues playing like this. LVG should get in a strong forward ASAP..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Lilprincey:
Aston villa 0 Manchester united 1

5 things i learnt from that match
1) sergio Romero is really doing fine in goal. Another clean sheet for the argentine.
2) Man.utd defence is improving. Smalling and darmian are stand outs.
3) Man.utd players need to hit the gym, they were out muscled by aston villa physical players.
4) Mata should not play wing aqain. LVG should move him to the middle, we're wasting his creativity.
5) Rooney is finished, he can't score even 10 goals this season if he continues playing like this. LVG should get in a strong forward ASAP..
I don't have a problem with Mata playing from the wing if he keeps drifting inside and roaming like he did today.

Makes it harder to mark him.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I don't have a problem with Mata playing from the wing if he keeps drifting inside and roaming like he did today.

Makes it harder to mark him.
He doesn't have speed and strength. It makes darmian work too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.