Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? (2488 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by 9iceX(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2009
Walking up 2 a lady, how do u hit the nail on the head? How do u realy say it?, or how do u want her to know u are making a love proposal.
E.G,, Do u say 'i luv u' or 'i want to b wit u', Or what realy?
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2009
Just walk up and talk to her as if she's already your friend. Never tell a sane girl "i love you" on the first insatnce 'cos she 'll bitch-slap you or prolly through some insults at you. As far as am concerned, there is no hard and fast rule to it. You only have to go with the flow and see where it leads
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by whitelexi(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2009
I like u, talk your own. . .
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by yme1(f): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
it is better you make friend with her first
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by chire(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2009
yeah,, make friends with her first
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by lancevader(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2009
mo love e mo niĀ  ife re
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2009
lance_vader:

mo love e mo ni ife re

Simple!
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Macgreat(m): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2009
The best way is to offend her.
1. Make an incident happen.
2. Tear her a very hot slap for colliding with you.
3. Yell at her then walk away.
4. Walk up to her then apologise for act.
5. Introduce yourself then ask for her.
6. Ask for her number then be a friend.
7. Study her very well,knw her best side.
8. Tell her your inlove giving reasons why you fell so fast (her best side)

is that easy!
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by lancevader(m): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2009
UNLEASHED:

Simple!

so yu grab am abi
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by 190: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2009
u can stat by askin hw the colour of her pant she's wearing
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Czarskit(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2009
U hit the nail with a stone (in the absence of the hammer). . .
I once hit it so hard that I left a deep hole in her head. . .she went nuts!
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by CrazyMan(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2009
With the present Economic problem in the country, it isn't advisable to approach a girl. The disadvantage here is that you'll be the one trying to please her. You'll do the spending, the calling the texting etc. And on her own part, she might show little or no interest because she never really loved you from the begining; she might only or was only interested in your pocket. So if you ask me, I'd say don't approach a girl you don't know. If you really love her and can't do without her, then take your time to study her properly and know the kind of person she is. And finally, you musn't make your move until she gives you the green light.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by patwhizkid(f): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2009
U can start by telling her: excuse me lady, can i luv u? If she is proving stubborness, then add grammer: excuse me sweetie, as u can c, am just tru wit my examination, and preparing 4 graduation, b4 then was my matriculation which took me tru an illusion, commotion & trangression, and wen i set my eyes on u, ur backside really put me in a state of confusion which led me into operation, so baby, can we go in 4 some chopulation & jollification? U don win.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by CrazyMan(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2009
@Phatwizkid. You opinion has been noted. I shall experiment it; but if e now work, hmm, I go chop you.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by sniperwolf(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2009
@Macgreat you harsh oh! What if the girl slap you back for hitting her? We've got girls like that in 9ja
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Ben13: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2009
then it becomes a luv-fighting affair cheesy

@topic
Just make friends wiff her first.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Affeni(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2009
Czarskit:

U hit the nail with a stone (in the absence of the hammer). . .
I once hit it so hard that I left a deep hole in her head. . .she went nuts!

Please which state are you from.

its better to just be friends with her and watch her front and back you might really not love her as time goes on . I have done it so many times ai would just woo a lady even tho i know i don't have any feeling for her but at least just to confirm my ability. But here is the way i do it after familiarizing for about 2 weeks r more i would just tell her i want you to be my girl friend then her response determines what comes up next

Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by simplysmat(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
I let her know from the start that theres some interest and then work from there. The only rule I have is

"NEVER APPROACH HER AS A FRIEND"[/size][size=8pt][color=#990000][/color]
I'm such a good friend that they never want anything more from me.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by simplysmat(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ Macgreat

that your method no bad at all.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by sillyme(f): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
LMAO AT patwhizkid
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by patwhizkid(f): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
Crazykid, a trial will convince u. If e no work, na im be say na u no rememba d oyibo dem.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by tommy2k2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ topic
HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

or
go do magic ring,, u know nao(touch and follow)
no sweat
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Udode(f): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ a club:
Show your interest in a rather sublte way. Introduce yourself, ask her if she wants to drink. If she refuses, walk away and take a place where you can have eye contact, but dont forget to let her know where you will be sitting, in case she should need something, so that she can find you. Let time pass (and enjoy jourself). You will see that she will look out for you, and if she doesent come towards you, after 30 min or so you approach her again, insisting on a drink, and you will see, she will be very friendly and wanting to know who that very respectful (because you didnt stick to her like a gum from the beginning) and caring (you want her to drink something since it is very hot in the club) guy is!

And U WIN
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by sweetpain: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2009
Udode:

@ a club:
Show your interest in a rather sublte way. Introduce yourself, ask her if she wants to drink. If she refuses, walk away and take a place where you can have eye contact, but dont forget to let her know where you will be sitting, in case she should need something, so that she can find you. Let time pass (and enjoy jourself). You will see that she will look out for you, and if she doesent come towards you, after 30 min or so you approach her again, insisting on a drink, and you will see, she will be very friendly and wanting to know who that very respectful (because you didnt stick to her like a gum from the beginning) and caring (you want her to drink something since it is very hot in the club) guy is!

And U WIN
What kind of club is that. In Nigeria, all you have to do is look in her direction and click your finger.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Macgreat(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
LMAO. , .
4 naija club?!
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by HohDee(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2009
9ja gurls r not to b treated like a princess.
study wat she put on, try to find something bad & hit her through tht.Exmp---If u notice an attractive gal putting on rainbow(jst walk on & tell her u look cool,bt look so awful with those colors fightin eachother/ u ask her who dresses her 4 d day.U get it?-try it,blieve me it works like magic
NOTE--dnt b too serious abt it,make it a lil bit friendly(funny)
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by mrsb(f): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Macgreat:

LMAO. , .
4 naija club?!

Lol. Most Nigerian girls seem to do the toasting,
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by StanP(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
men see professional toasters ooh. our girls no need too much talk just flash the cash they will surrender to you. no long tin
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by sniperwolf(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
StanP nice talk
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by bigug04(m): 3:13am On Mar 23, 2009
/
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by beyunce(f): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2009
just tell her how u really feel. you guys that like lying, somtimes lies don't work for every gurl,
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by StanP(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2009
@beyunce
most of the girls won't give u d chance to show ur feelings, they just deduce a pre-conceived idea about ur kind of person using fallable past experience to adjudge ur interest.Naija girls are too long, esp if u use the Mr. Formal method

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of A Wife Material / Whats Opinion On This!!!"!!!!!!! / You Are Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.