Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Amebo Talks About Brideprice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amebo Talks About Brideprice (599 Views)

He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him / What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amebo Talks About Brideprice by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Requires reading if you don't understand igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_rwPNvvr6A
Re: Amebo Talks About Brideprice by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Don't gerrit
Re: Amebo Talks About Brideprice by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Don't gerrit

Basically she is denouncing what igbo elders do in the name of brideprice.
They pulled a sick trick on the groom.
Told him first that they won't collect anything from him and all that, only for him to travel and come and for them to start asking for heaven and earth after he has already come and feels trapped. Of course, he is a guy from another tribe.

This is typical igbo manipulation. What kind of request is 1000 tubers of yam? What is wrong with Igbo people sef?
An example of why guys like us think twice before going too far with igbo girls.
Dia family wahala too much.

Before someone comes to start saying all that "it is not every family" thing, who are the people who keep collecting all these brideprices? Is your father and mother not among them? That distant cousin of yours that your father or mother never even heard of, yet will sha put request on paper let it not be like as if they did not follow their tradition.

Why can people not apply reason and common sense to their practise of tradition?
One of the ways I know a girl who is only good for phucking is if she tells me something dumb like "tradition is tradition and there is nothing we can do about it". That is how I know that a woman is too dumb to join me in my journey through life as an intelligent, THINKING partner.
Re: Amebo Talks About Brideprice by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Wow! This is really wow! Now I garrit.
Thanks for taking your time to explain
ebonflex:

Basically she is denouncing what igbo elders do in the name of brideprice.
They pulled a sick trick on the groom.
Told him first that they won't collect anything from him and all that, only for him to travel and come and for them to start asking for heaven and earth after he has already come and feels trapped. Of course, he is a guy from another tribe.

This is typical igbo manipulation. What kind of request is 1000 tubers of yam? What is wrong with Igbo people sef?
An example of why guys like us think twice before going too far with igbo girls.
Dia family wahala too much.

Before someone comes to start saying all that "it is not every family" thing, who are the people who keep collecting all these brideprices? Is your father and mother not among them? That distant cousin of yours that your father or mother never even heard of, yet will sha put request on paper let it not be like as if they did not follow their tradition.

Why can people not apply reason and common sense to their practise of tradition?
One of the ways I know a girl who is only good for phucking is if she tells me something dumb like "tradition is tradition and there is nothing we can do about it". That is how I know that a woman is too dumb to join me in my journey through life as an intelligent, THINKING partner.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Gone Wrong / 10 Reasons Why Serious Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties. / Guys Pls I Need Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.