Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra (9861 Views)

Breaking News!!!facebook Shut Down Radio Biafra London (ipob) / Nigeria Vows To Shut Down Radio Biafra - BBC News / Nigeria Vows To Shut Down Radio Biafra - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gravanno:

PARASITE: an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism
You are a parasite.
smh you couldn't even get the definition right
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by kernel504(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gravanno:

I won't take you fools serious until you leave southwest. Parasites.
You depend on our tax to survive, that means Osun will owe 7 years.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Clitoris777:
The Yorubas are so scared. They are running to the British for protection. Green Snakes.

You must have your brains turned upside down hence its going haywire. If you must know, the Yorubas, more than anything want you to have your biafra because we consider you Igbos irritants of gagantuan proportions. To them, you will be good riddance of bad rubbish.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Atlantian: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chukwu Abiama..lol
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Clitoris777:
The Yorubas are so scared. They are running to the British for protection. Green Snakes.

You must have your brains turned upside down hence its going haywire. If you must know, the Yorubas, more than anything want you to have your biafra because we consider you Igbos irritants of gagantuan proportions. To them, you will be good riddance of bad rubbish.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Clitoris777: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why are Yorubas on Biafran threads? Why are they so scared?LOL
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
gabazin080:
What makes this igbos think they are ripe for independence

And what makes you think they are not ? Please tell me. Many sovereign countries in the world don't have upto half their population.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Gravanno: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
onenaira3:

In from SS dumbass. Half of what I said also was copied from other SS dumb ass. You are a parasite. A leech.

You are ibo and there's no.single drop crude oil in any ibo section of South south.

Delta State = Itsekiri + Ijaw land owns the resources

Rivers State = Ogoni + Ijaw

Akwa Ibom = Ibiobio land.

Bayelsa = Ijaw

Anambra orient refinery is a big scam and large portion of the few drops belong to Kogi State.

Imo State,is only place in iboland that can say something about crude oil, but ironically the better part of the deposit is on the other side of Imo river i.e Rumuji community of Rivers State.

No single drop of crude oil in anioma parts of Delta State. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:
The Igbos must go ooo. Give them Biafra or Kanufra or Alaigbo, or whatever name they want to call it.

Then we can man our borders with snipers waiting for the expected run back to mama. I know they will never disappoint when every one is a trader with no one to buy.

Good riddance!

Hehehe,. . .of bad rubbish.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahaz:
see parasite they call person parasite

The population of alaigbos in other parts of Nigeria is proof that they are the parasites. Its parasites that attach themselves to the substance and not the other way round, mister. Got that ?
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Gravanno: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
kernel504:

You depend on our tax to survive, that means Osun will owe 7 years.

We don't depend on your tax. With exception of few drug dealers investing in our country, most ibos are downright parasites. Those in madilas or pirating CDs don't pay no tax. Those abakiliki boys racing against each other in traffic to sell gala and viju milk pay no tax. So, what are you onto? Have you checked sectors generating income for lagos state? Those cramped in their 2 by 2 shops in Alaba or Ladipo market pay no tax.

Yet we have more than 7 million ibo mouths feeding from us on daily basis, yet you ungrateful irritants have the audacity to call part of our common heritage a no man's land. Ya cup don full. You must have ya Biafra by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gravanno:

For every yoruba man in southeast jungle, there are 100,000 Ibo parasites in southwest. The joke is on you.

GBAM ! Scud missile.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by kernel504(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:
The Igbos must go ooo. Give them Biafra or Kanufra or Alaigbo, or whatever name they want to call it.

Then we can man our borders with snipers waiting for the expected run back to mama. I know they will never disappoint when every one is a trader with no one to buy.

Good riddance!
China is our model, meaning endless opporunities. We are into football,music,movie, commerce,education, and production, so what else will a country require?
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
meccuno:
some times I don understand the term "parasite". 10000 "parasite" working for their daily bread.....they pay their tax,pay their house rent, good citizens of the state where they reside.......and the state benefits internally and they are parasites? Dude.....u need jesus

What has Jesus got to do with politics ? Please don't malign the name of Jesus.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
gboss4sure:

South West? Whats the noise with south west? Is South west the only region where igbos live? The last time I check, igbos live in the east, south, north and only the south west is running their mouth like leaking water.

Are you angry that your father sold your inheritance to igbos and used the money to get a chieftaincy title
and marry his 3rd wife?

And you are naive enough to think you will carry the "inheritabce" with you ? Collateral damage. You can't eat your cake and have it back, dude.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
onenaira3:

A parasite is Yoruba. Look at your definition dumbass You live off the resources of others.

Really ? And you believe yourself. ?
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
empireSOMH:

U have no morals and definately no friend. U are a certified loner with cyber friends dat u dont see. There is nothing u can do or say to stop wat is coming.

The Americans saw it coming a long time back and dat is why Obama will never step foot in the Zoo. Giant for all the wrong reasons, a divided Giant.

See wat somebody posted earlier that your mods are hiding at the end of the day. Is there any point after over 300 likes? Can u hide the truth forever? Certainly not, beco the bear will dig them up, or be it Nnamdi Kanu and radio Biafra.

U are so daft to think u can get away with all the atrocity u have committed in the name of one Nigeria. Enjoy!

[/s]

Trash from a dumb animal without brain. Your pathetic life must be so messed up that you just quote people to spew trash. What the Bleep is coming other than your online noise and chest beating. You troop to other region daily and still come on a website owned by a Yoruba man to make noise. You must be stupid. Only jobless dumb fools like you beat chest daily online with nothing to show for it, I will take you serious the day you all cursed fools leave other people's region and start telling your senators and reps to call for biafra. We want you to go and reason we are praying for you loudmouthed animals to declare your biafra and go in peace. Stop boring me with your madness and go find a job.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
empireSOMH:

Really is that why u are on a Biafa thread crying like a Bit.ch? Saying igbo go already becos we are yet to arrive at that stage?

Dude, u really need to get a live and if anything consider the poverty in your region rather that wasting your time drinking panadol over another person headache.

Nigeria will break with full international support and we are heading in that direction. Stop your denial and accept the inevitable.
[/s]

You must be a certified bastard. You come on a Nigerian website and talking about people commenting on a biafra thread, are you mad? Who are you to tell us where to post our comment. You ediots said some people are scared of you going, and we said we are praying for you to go then you talking about crying on your thread. Your late father's death is really affecting your cerebrum and reason you continue to spew trash. You should be worried about your cursed erosion ravaged region, cos the last time I checked you animals are the one trooping to other region. You even prefer to die in war thorn area of Borno than return to your cursed and redmud region. Go and form your biafra and stop making useless noise online, bunch of cursed dingat.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by gabazin080(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
kernel504:

What makes us think that way is because, we feed your tribe.
feed my tribe with your fuel.
Maybe you don't know I come from the heart beat of Agriculture
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by deprofo: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gravanno:

I won't take you fools serious until you leave southwest. Parasites.
Calling some tribe fool does not show a true Nigerian. Think about it......!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Litmus: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
White people are like vultures.So, an institute like the BBC saw no need to call attention to the hate mongering of a rogue station in Africa? So the BBC, amidst its pretensions to highlight alleged marginalization of over 30 million strong ethnic group, as if such a thing is possible, saw no parallels here with a smiler station that pumped hateful massage in Rwanda. This is a BBC that never tires to make harrowing programs on the genocide in Rwanda championed by white celebrities pretending that they're sad. Hypocrites.

You, know,people, this entire Birafra thing on Niraland and this Radio station has all the hallmarks of white folks somewhere trying to destroy Nigeria. they're funding bokoharam one corner, piracy in another corner and the militants down south which has been subverted from its original understandable goals. Do you know that a recent report has finally confirmed what many knew all along,which is that Western and Eastern companies are the once fueling the war in CAR?
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by kernel504(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
gabazin080:
feed my tribe with your fuel.
Maybe you don't know I come from the heart beat of Agriculture
I respect you my brother, but then... Yoruba don't do commerial farming. If you doubt me please in Lagos which market do your farm product dominate in Lagos, 80% of Mile 12 na Hausa and middle belt products. Ondo has Banana coming into Lagos.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by onenaira3: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gravanno:

You are ibo and there's no.single drop crude oil in any ibo section of South south.

Delta State = Itsekiri + Ijaw land owns the resources

Rivers State = Ogoni + Ijaw

Akwa Ibom = Ibiobio land.

Bayelsa = Ijaw

Anambra orient refinery is a big scam and large portion of the few drops belong to Kogi State.

Imo State,is only place in iboland that can say something about crude oil, but ironically the better part of the deposit is on the other side of Imo river i.e Rumuji community of Rivers State.

No single drop of crude oil in anioma parts of Delta State. Stop deceiving yourself.

To

Dumbass Yoruba

Osisa, Abor, Ndokwa, Umutu, etc are oil producing in current day anioma you nitwit and if your dumbass had such thing as GOOGLE you would have also learned aniomaland holds the largest oil reserve in delta delta slowpoke

You are a PARASITE and have always been a PARASITE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Litmus: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Three are over thirty million Igbos in Nigeria. Minorities are typically oppressed. Igbos are not oppressed in Nigeria, they are too large, so why all this pretense. If being maneuvered out of political power at the center in a nation where ethnic groups in any case have access to political power through the states system, then what are groups like the Isoko, Uhrobor, Benis and a host of other minority tribes in Nigeria?

Anyway, why should i bother, I'm sure the majority of the people cussing Igbos and the Igbos cussing others aren't even who they claim they are angry
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by kernel504(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gravanno:

We don't depend on your tax. With exception of few drug dealers investing in our country, most ibos are downright parasites. Those in madilas or pirating CDs don't pay no tax. Those abakiliki boys racing against each other in traffic to sell gala and viju milk pay no tax. So, what are you onto? Have you checked sectors generating income for lagos state? Those cramped in their 2 by 2 shops in Alaba or Ladipo market pay no tax.

Yet we have more than 7 million ibo mouths feeding from us on daily basis, yet you ungrateful irritants have the audacity to call part of our common heritage a no man's land. Ya cup don full. You must have ya Biafra by fire by force.

I want to show you class.
I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity. Today, among ten Nigerians submitting their resumes to multinational corporations eight would be Yorubas. Folks from my generation in the Western Nigeria are too lazy to tap from the abundant opportunities that litter the streets of, say, Lagos, for primitive accumulation of wealth.
The Igbos, and, by extension, the Niger-Deltans and the Northerners have indirectly taken over the control of economy of Lagos, Nigeria’s indisputable number one centre of success, excellence and opportunities.
The Apapa wharf in Lagos has virtually been taken over by the Easterners. The data that I got from the Nigerian custom services divulges that 63% of those licensed to transact businesses in Apapa Wharf are Igbos.
Today, the major work of average Yoruba youths on the streets of Lagos is to collect royalty, due and charges from the Hausas and Igbos, using their motorcycles to make cool cash from their land. Ninety-five percent of transport, travel and tour firms operating in Lagos are owned by the enterprising and hardworking Easterners.

Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria. Ekiti and Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six respectively.
In 2014, the reports of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and the National Examination Council (NECO) revealed that the Yorubas have been upturned by the Easterners in terms of academic performance. Ekiti, a state known as fountain of knowledge, was number 34 in 2013.
The Yorubas are also missing in the sports sector. The Golden Eaglets, Flying Eagles, Super Eagles, Flamingoes, Falconets, Super Falcons, D’Tigers, other national teams are dominated by the Igbos and Hausas. The team that won the African Cup of Nations for Nigeria in 2013 was taggedBiafran national teamby some columnists
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by gabazin080(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
kernel504:

I respect you my brother, but then... Yoruba don't do commerial farming. If you doubt me please in Lagos which market do your farm product dominate in Lagos, 80% of Mile 12 na Hausa and middle belt products. Ondo has Banana coming into Lagos.
but who told you am Yoruba or am a lagosian
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
empireSOMH:

U are still crying and using reverse psychology to promote ya failed country. I will now leave u in your delusion. As far as am concerned Nigeria is no longer on its last leg but on the floor. Good Morning Biafra.
[/s]

Son of a biatch, you are the deluded fool foaming in the mouth. A jobless nonentity making noise on a Nigerian website. You are a disgrace to you poverty stricken family, go declare your biafra and stop making noise everywhere. Bunch of disgraced ediots.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by kernel504(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
gabazin080:
but who told you am Yoruba or am a lagosian

Why did you run into a crossfire? Next time take a buffer zone for safety, copy that!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Party Leaders Attend 2017 National Political Summit In Abuja (Photos) / Ikpeazu: Igbos Deserve Shot At Presidency, We Understand Nigeria Better / Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.