Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra (9862 Views)

Breaking News!!!facebook Shut Down Radio Biafra London (ipob) / Nigeria Vows To Shut Down Radio Biafra - BBC News / Nigeria Vows To Shut Down Radio Biafra - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by JuicyClitoris: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
So what do people think about this?

I noticed that there has been heightened attach against Radio Biafra as Buhari prepared to visit Obama.

1. There has been an attempt to jam the broadcast signal
2. Attempts to jam the satellite signals
3. BBC carries Radio Biafra in its headline
4. Buhari has responded to Nnamdi Kanu via BBC

All the above have resulted in a serious surge in Radio Biafra Traffic in the news media, in the last 48 hours.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by playboy99(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dis war is intresting got to watch in 4D #ACE
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by sunsewa: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
that biafran anthem on the radio, very solemn and touching.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
empireSOMH:

Calm down, u sound like a hopeless bi.tch! Dont worry, u will grow to accept poverty, wen we pull the oil well u stole and live off in the niger delta. mugu!
[/s]

The brainless twerp is still foaming in the mouth. An accursed son of a wicked village bicycle. Which oil? Ondo state produce more than your erosion ravaged cursed region. You bastard are born liars and reason everyone despise you cos of your ways. Shameless vagabond.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gravanno:

I won't take you fools serious until you leave southwest. Parasites.
igbos technically own Lagos. we can't leave. sorry.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by jlinkd78(m): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Gravanno:

I know of South West

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by jlinkd78(m): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Xyg12:
The president should act now or count us out of Zoo republic. For me, the problem is because the biafrans are marginalized and the best way to solving a problem is identification of the root cause.

Show them sense of belonging, stop the saying that goes up north 'Spare the snake and kill the Igbo' , heal the injury perpetrated during the war, implement confab report and you will see that Igbo are very nice people that doesn't like conflict.

If not, Zoo remains a history.
Long live the raising sun
God bless IPOB
Out of 6 security chiefs no Iboman, just one SS, one yoruba n d rest North
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by OreMI22: 1:28am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by betty202020(m): 1:35am On Jul 16, 2015
Gravanno:

receive brain
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by betty202020(m): 1:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Gravanno:

For every yoruba man in southeast jungle, there are 100,000 Ibo parasites in southwest. The joke is on you.
[s]
Gravanno:

For every yoruba man in southeast jungle, there are 100,000 Ibo parasites in southwest. The joke is on you.
[/s]
Gravanno:

imbe-cilo
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by cheruv: 2:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Gravanno:

Let's laugh cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by cheruv: 2:28am On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOM:

Really? Is dat so? U are so such that is why u write in bold, mate i am not the one that need convincing. Try to convince yourself to belief the trash you typed.

Moving on to matters arising. I think the black in the flag should be changed to blue as viewed from the ground wen the sun starts to rise. This one below should be handed to the military.
I concur wit you on the black to blue stuff..
According to reports,the current flag would become that of the armed forces while the one with blue would be that of the people
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Gravanno: 3:49am On Jul 16, 2015
chuna1985:

igbos technically own Lagos. we can't leave. sorry.
Own Lagos? only in your deluded maggots filled brain.
Lagoon, does this word sounds familiar to you? ndi ara.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
empireSOMH:

Which Onddo has more oil, keep decieving yourself, OBJ made sure the vast majority of eastern oil are not explioted which is a good thing for us. Yoruba and evertone despise you line, how lame, it is the kind of thing a kid will say. I am sure every likes u, come down here in the nigerdelta and see wat they are saying about you. f.ool
[/s]

Accursed fool, Its now clear you are a certified bastard. You yeeboas are known for your lies. You are a waste of space and a little jobless animal. Go mourn the death of your senile mother and stop posting jargons everywhere. You cursed son of a rabid dog. Spit on your mothers grave.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Gravanno:

e pain u so tee u de call maggots.
Igbos have come to stay, Anger n insults won't change it.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Gravanno:

e pain u so tee u de call maggots.
Igbos have come to stay, Anger n insults won't change it.
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:

Pele o! No be me murder your parents now, abi u miss road? Ewu!

Buhahahha. May the soul of your senile mother rest in hell. Lmaoooo. Shameless nitwit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by ApcSucks: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
attacker231:

Buhahahha. May the soul of your senile mother rest in hell. Lmaoooo. Shameless nitwit

Mr subway101 always found at tribalism thread... ur death is coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
The kind of youths we have these days ehh SMH
Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
ApcSucks:

My father is a bastard. I am jobless and always posting nonsense.. my death is coming soon

Jobless aninal, may your soul rest in hell. Ediot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:

My father is a big fool.

Cursed animal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:

uncouth, uncultured, wayward, nincompoop...

Shameless ediot, go and bury the village bicycle you call a mom and stop boring me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by ApcSucks: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:

Dont mind dat fool.

So you know him? He has many moniker. Attacker231, subway101 and pendy39.....

He has no chill just an irritating human

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by ApcSucks: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
attacker231:

Jobless aninal, may your soul rest in hell. Ediot

Lalasticlala come here this attacker231 the number 1 tribalistic human has broken Rule 15 do something now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra by attacker231: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
ApcSucks:

Lalasticlala come here this attacker231 the number 1 tribalistic human has broken Rule 15 do something now

I swear you are a born coward. You attack people and run to mods to save you. Be a man and face me and leave the mods. You accuse me wrongly and now calling the mods. Imagine, scared of ordinary moniker online. Shame on you. Dont ever in your miserable life quote me again. Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

PDP Reacts To Makarfi’s Death / NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC / Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.