Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters (48817 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him / Gani Adams Collected N10.6b From Jonathan; EFCC Should Probe Him - OPC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by MKO4ever(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
smemud:
ode hit like ko click like no,u haven't written anything meaningful in ur all life
TheSonOfMark:
You think the bland hogwash you typed which is devoid of punctuation marks and uppercase letters is meaningful and it makes you Wole Soyinka? When would you quit drugs?undecided
Sincerely, I do not notice any difference between the two posts.
What I see instead is one son of the devil attempting at all cost to attack an innocent smirnoffmud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by komek(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
T
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
dunkem21:
APC propaganda arm @ work. grin

Paragraph 2 ..Several sources told SR ..
Paragraph 3 .. One of our sources ..
Paragraph 4 .. One source familiar to Anyaoku ..
Paragraph 5 .. Our source ..

Please somebori count the "sources of this junk article"

..Fifth columnists!

Nor be only sauce, na ewedu & efor together. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by umarshatty(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Probe them.....from his eyes,voice u will know he (GEJ) is a rascal. Probe them and we will support you. Sai Baba.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by ugogermany: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2015
That one is saharatv propaganda, tinubu wan spoil goodluck image!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by henryutd(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by tsdarkside(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Commonwealth Secretary General?? what the hell is that?? i thought the basstard english are gone forever... angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by sirhenry007(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2015
sadwhy am I finding it hard to believe this crap

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Boss13: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2015
ayusco85:
The president’s concern is for everybody who stole funds, including the former president, to disclose their willingness to return their loot to the Nigerian people,” the source added

This sums it up. Baba is not interested in sending people to jail, just return what u stole. Shikena

I think it is a fair deal, however, they should return it with interest. The interest part is the cost for you not to go to jail.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by cabaliciouscabal: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Why d hell is he begging, I tot he has empowered d Niger Delta Militants with Nigerian' s money, he should snap his fingers and call dem to d creeks. Dis tym around it won't be as easy as dey took d nation by surprise in 2006. Rouge.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by kennyman2000(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Lets keep watching!
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by oluminister: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
#BRINGBACKOURMONEY#
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by popeferd(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2015
smemud:
ode hit like ko click like no,u haven't written anything meaningful in ur all life
last i checked... his rubbish has gat 64 likes and still counting.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2015
They hv started again with their useless claims
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Miranda11: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Lies lies and more lies. They should just allow GEJ to be and stop makin up false stories. At least it's good to read that most pple on this thread know it's just cheap propaganda.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by hamzeiy: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:
hit like if you think this is another propaganda from tinubu dogs to tarnish the good name of fomer president jonathan
..really if he is that good then supoort the buhari probe...at least it would show that he was a saint and we will all take as a hero......but out of your cluelessness you will call that witch hunt abi.....smH
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by tosmartak(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2015
grin I smell fake news. But if it's true, then he is the most unserious man on earth.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by ugoezeik(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2015
dunkem21:
APC propaganda arm @ work. grin
Paragraph 2 ..Several sources told SR .. Paragraph 3 .. One of our sources .. Paragraph 4 .. One source familiar to Anyaoku .. Paragraph 5 .. Our source ..

Please somebori count the "sources of this junk article"

..Fifth columnists!
my dear na so we siam. so many sourcessss
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by bimbod(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
beg ko,Jonathan wont stoop dt low

Too much Indian movies. wink
maverickdude:
beg ko,Jonathan wont stoop dt low

Too much Indian movies.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2015
The clueless drunk is a disgrace.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Imortal001: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2015
doctokwus:
Anybody that's advising PMB to forgo probe of d fmr govt particularly the theft of our Commonwealth under the close supervision of GEJ does not mean well for Nigeria and PMB's political legacy.
Anyaoku and others have forgotten that at most in 4years time PMB would meet us at the polls again and if the truth be told more than 80% of people that voted him did so because of his pledge to tackle insecurity and corruption,not for his economic theories or other plans.
If Nigerians therefore do not see tangible results in this regard with substantial funds being recovered and diligent prosecution of looters carried out,then a 2nd term bid for the president would be in jeopardy apart from having his hard earned anti corruption reputation being rubbished.
This is one advice,if SR report is true,that is coming from enemies of PMB and not friends because its akin to killing his political career.
Wow! u wow me with this comment,.. thats jst the simple truth u jst type out.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by komek(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Sahara reporters are back again with their unbalanced Journalism with hate content.

All these ur plenty sources no get names? "Our source said, "one of our source" "A source" " one source" source source every where without names.

And some gullible Nigerians will swallow this nonsense hook ,line and sinker.

I guess Sahara reporters have collected their back log of pay from Tinubu and Buhari to start writing nonsense again.

As for Emeka Anyaoku, pls don't bother ursef preaching to that Semi-literate Buhari about how to go about the meeting between him and Obama. He is a gay supporter so I don't expect much from the meeting
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by IMMUNO1(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Why can't this people leave GEJ alone? If, GEJ could call PMB during the announcement of the results of the most contended and controversial election in Nigeria, what makes them think that he can't still do that now to make any request he wishes to make from PMB? GEJ is finally out and I expect the APC to focus on delivering good governance to Nigerians and shun this their preelection attitude. God bless PMB with wisdom, God bless GEJ with long life. God bless me with all the above and more.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by saintadeola: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Am nt a fan of jonathan administration,bt for peaceful co-existence,buhari av 2 let go.if buhari govt nab jonathan.he wil av 2 deal wil militant.they have already been well finance under his administration to prepare for time like this.we ar stil battlin boko haram without solution.if militants begin attack on oil.it wount do us gud.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by godoluwa(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2015
ekim004:
cry me a river
tandroid and tanist this is just act1 scene1 of the downfall of Jonathan
most of d saTAN here tink its all lies nd propaganda
because them neva wanna knw d truth
hmmm? so Buhari himself is not corrupt? tell me one of our past & present politician that is not corrupt
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by cyberguy72(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2015
ekim004:
cry me a river
tandroid and tanist this is just act1 scene1 of the downfall of Jonathan
most of d saTAN here tink its all lies nd propaganda
because them neva wanna knw d truth
idiot from the pit of Hell.Your Generation unborn wud have multiple downfall
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2015
bimbod:

Too much Indian movies. wink

Too much Indian movies.
falsified lies, Jonathan can't step that low
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Princevally(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Someday sooner, there will be a public hearing in court where we will all know who loot & who is lying
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Lol.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by pazikoo: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2015
When will you people stop propagating false stories? If PMB can attest that he is not corrupt, let him go ahead with the probe but like GEJ said, he should start from past administration before his.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by abouzaid: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
let the probe with the billions traced to buhari account at a London branch of Midland bank when he was the head of nnpc, he should also probe the fraud and blatant abuse of power when he was head of ptf under abacha. he should also probe obasanjo and abubakar that freely traded accusations and revelations of corruptions against each other, what about ameachi,fashola,tinubu even abdulsalami abubakar? buhari and apc should work instead of trying so hard to drag gej name down at any possible opportunity, Nigerians are tired of the lies and propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun / How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.