Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters (48821 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him / Gani Adams Collected N10.6b From Jonathan; EFCC Should Probe Him - OPC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by DanielPop(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jonathan need not raise a finger. Nature has its own way of dealing with falsehood peddlers. Day by day, it is becoming clearer that some Nigerians where hoodwinked into voting APC. Jonathan hasnt said anything and will say nothing. He doesnt need to. The truth is constant and no amount of lies or "fake promises" can change it. One truth is that the Naira is now 246 to the US dollar instead of 1 to 1 as promised. Is there any spin that can mask this? Of course not! And even more.........

If they have proof of his looting, thats why we have the courts. As for Sahara Reporters, they will have their day. Soon.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin if his hands are clean, then no need to worry.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by 9jatatafo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
ayusco85:

That's not true, rather it takes an optimist to know a pessimist.
An optimist will know optimist and a pessimist will know a pessimist.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by andyanders: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
One source familiar with Mr. Anyaoku’s desperate mission to President Buhari revealed that the former Commonwealth chief executive urged the new president to remember that Mr. Jonathan voluntarily decided not to contest the results of the March 28, 2015 presidential election, won by Mr. Buhari, on the understanding that he and his administration would not be subjected to a probe.

Our sources disclosed that Mr. Anyaoku spent a little more than two hours in a close-door meeting yesterday where he sought to prevail on President Buhari to halt the ongoing probe of what happened to billions of public funds during the last few months of the Jonathan government.

If Anyaoku should go and plead on behalf of the ex president Jonathan not to be probed, because of the above reasons, then I have lost my respect for him. I do not care who the person is in the last administration that shouldn't be probed. Ngozi Okonjo Iweal should be called to give account of her stewardship.

If Nigeria is to be like China, 2/3 of our past leaders if not all would be executed for corruption.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Kenobus: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
These are the usual tales by SR. Their lies have no bounds. GEJ cant beg anybody to stop any probe. He is an honest man. If they have discovered all these amount stolen, what are they waiting for. They should open up and let us see how GEJ stole Nigeria money. It is sad the way the SW is going about pursuing their grouse againt GEJ. GEJ would laugh at them soo. The SW is already crying for the mistake of supporting the Dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
In that case let him and all his cronies return all our looted monies. Stealing is corruption. Quote me negatively and die within 7 days
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by IYANGBALI: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
teeowl:
grin if his hands are clean, then no need to worry.
for where?him hand and mouth no clean at all at all
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by andyanders: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
In that case let him and all his cronies return all our looted monies. Stealing is corruption. Quote me negatively and die within 7 days

Iyangbali, Jonathan said stealing is not corruption and now I ask, why is he panicking and sending the likes of Anyaoku to BUhari.

Members of the last administration supposed to be executed.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by OgeBabe1: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Apc Propaganda. Too many sources.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dats it, those who stole our money shud return it, why is Jonathan afraid if his hands are clean.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
ylaa:
IT CANT BE TRUE. NA LIE JOOR.
its true o, do u knw hw much his ministers stole, dey wil definitely implicate him, n it wil spell doom for pdp.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by KAYNINI(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
paradiso62:

You don't believe what? All the millions of dollars GEJ shared to south west Obas and political groups during his last personal struggles to win the election, where do you think the fund came from?

if there's anything to talk of stay away from what you don't know
stories that has been coming out from even the statehouse has been contradictory - there seem to be falling over each other in telling falsehood over the last administration.

what millions and he still lost in the south west! and the state governors took all the salaries of the workers to keep the southwest for their powerful jadagan and PMB himself well he has promised to bail them out with the money GEJ saved

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by IYANGBALI: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
andyanders:

Iyangbali, Jonathan said stealing is not corruption and now I ask, why is he panicking and sending the likes of Anyaoku to BUhari.

Members of the last administration supposed to be executed.
all of them including mama peace
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by oluwafemi113(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:
hit like if you think this is another propaganda from tinubu dogs to tarnish the good name of fomer president jonathan
Mr Man leave jagabam out of this
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by kodded(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Mr Man leave jagabam out of this
he owns sahara reporters undecided
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Fellonigerians: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sounds untrue...
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by ayusco85(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
9jatatafo:

An optimist will know optimist and a pessimist will know a pessimist.

I beg to disagree. I think the reverse is the case.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by 9jatatafo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
ayusco85:

I beg to disagree. I think the reverse is the case.
No way! Agreed to agree.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by engroluyede: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
feedthenation:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/16/former-commonwealth-secretary-anyaoku-jonathan%E2%80%99s-behest-begs-president-buhari-not-probe

This is a lie if they born PMB we'll let him try GEJ APC should work or we vote them out again
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by omolami: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
BIG BIG LIES FROM APC E WARRIOR. YOU BETTER FIND SOMETHING. BETTER TO DO OR GO. AND DIIE
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by Excellentmind: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
[b][/b]Sharia reporters again!
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by front247: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Y is gej behaving like a vegetable, did they probe obj, jona y ar u behaving like a fool
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by InvertedHammer: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kenobus:
These are the usual tales by SR. Their lies have no bounds. GEJ cant beg anybody to stop any probe. He is an honest man. If they have discovered all these amount stolen, what are they waiting for. They should open up and let us see how GEJ stole Nigeria money. It is sad the way the SW is going about pursuing their grouse againt GEJ. GEJ would laugh at them soo. The SW is already crying for the mistake of supporting the Dullard.
/
GEJ is an honest man because na you and him dey live for the same house. Even at that....

\
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by jogojogo: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:
hit like if you think this is another propaganda from tinubu dogs to tarnish the good name of fomer president jonathan

If you like get a million likes.......a bad name would ever remain a bad name!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by BushidoBlue(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
omooba969:

U & those who clicked on d 'LIKE' button for ur comment r of like minds, they also entertain ur kind of sentiment cos u lot av chosen to be blind to d fact dat jonaa.daft & his PDP crew wrecked d economy of which u r also deprived of a good standard of living...am really sorry for u cos I believe u deserve better. Dat is not to say past govts b4 gej r not questionable.

I dnt knw if u r frm d same place as jonaa.daft hence d reason for ur blind&reckless sentiment but one thing u need to realise is dat dis robbers dnt care abt u nor ur future but u follow dem blindly; they r all wicked! U need to sit bck, put ur brain to work & do some soul searching only then will u be able to chart a reasonable course as per ur individuality in relation to governance. I hope u can decipher my drift & u will understand where am coming frm.

GEJ & his PDP crew wrecked d economy, thank God dat we 9ja ppl kicked him outta power wit our votes. He is d worst thing dat ever happened to 9ja cos he was very weak & corrupt as a president.

Oga as one of those who clicked "like" I have every reason not to support or believe everything I read or hear. Over the course of two years we have been fed with allegation upon allegation devoid of fact or proof. Now if we as a nation suddenly have to find other sources of wealth generation other than oil (which previous administrations have neglected), I earnestly support the president to achieve this. On the other hand if you strongly believe that the past administration stole money, bring proof or forever be doomed to hearsay.
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by omooba969(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Oga as one of those who clicked "like" I have every reason not to support or believe everything I read or hear. Over the course of two years we have been fed with allegation upon allegation devoid of fact or proof. Now if we as a nation suddenly have to find other sources of wealth generation other than oil (which previous administrations have neglected), I earnestly support the president to achieve this. On the other hand if you strongly believe that the past administration stole money, bring proof or forever be doomed to hearsay.

@bolded,

U av only demonstrated dat u prefer/chosen to live in denial. Going by d bolded above, u only av to state categorically dat jonaa.daft & his PDP robbers didn't steal our funds & I will rest my case; after all stealing is not corruption! grin

Ode oshi! cool
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by omooba969(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2015
omolami:
BIG BIG LIES FROM APC E WARRIOR. YOU BETTER FIND SOMETHING. BETTER TO DO OR GO. AND DIIE

Noise maker. cool
Re: Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters by justmenoni: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2015
SR and "our sources " are like mayonnaise and ketchup

quote author=dunkem21 post=35918886]APC propaganda arm @ work. grin

Paragraph 2 ..Several sources told SR ..
Paragraph 3 .. One of our sources ..
Paragraph 4 .. One source familiar to Anyaoku ..
Paragraph 5 .. Our source ..
Last paragraph started with a source and ended with a source.

Please somebori count the "sources of this junk article"

..Fifth columnists!
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.