Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? (7391 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / Great Bible Contradictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2007
as for the islampride that resides in Ibadan may the Lord deliver you from the idol worship of allah the moongod in Jesus name.
Amen.
Hang around here a while,you may yet learn how to read and write appropriately.
A certain Muslim has tremendously improved his writing style since he appeared on these threads.
I'm sure you'll benefit at least with acquiring some basic people skills as we move along.

As for your previous garbled term paper,I leave the grading to others.
We welcome Ibadan area boys with open arms into our discussions.
Hopefully the frog will begin to simulate a prince as the days go by.
No one is beyond learning,including you.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2007
another escapist strategy by idol worshippers, post a long often unintelligible piece that no one will ever be able to read!
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by mrpataki(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2007
@ muske (the 8 post guy),
When nicompoos like you come around on nairaland, i keep on wondering how on earth you managed to get educated? Addressing you infact questions my ability not to recognise an attention seeker as well as an epitome of stupidity which you potray here. But for the Love of God i will put that aside for now, and get the information i seek for. Maybe you are not entirely stupid to that level not to give me my answers.
Are you trying to correct my English here that "each other" should be spelt as "each order"?
muske:

mrpataki,

My question to you is this, how does the Koran support the Gospel, please show us the proof from your book if there is any, i think we can go from there.

se na that one be your question. sebi u dey quote verses supporting aceptance of Gospel in order threads, go through one of your posts and give it to us.
order "other" (typing error, sorry, hope u no mind)

cheers

You even had to retype it twice just to pass across your message. I am asking your fellow muslim brother that he should please give us the quote from the koran to show where they support the bible?
Maybe you can help out your deluded partner there.
Then we can move on from there.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Reverend(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2007
What I love most about this thread is the lengths you all go to prove that one book of fairy tales and fables is better than the other book of fairy tales and fables grin grin grin

Both books have been written, re-written and butchered over the centuries to serve the purpose of power hungry men undecided

There is no competition and no winners. It is a draw. They are both filled with utter nonsense and mindless ramblings undecided undecided

I would recommend that they be replaced by:

Koran - Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowlings

Bible - Bram Stokers Dracula (Hard backed edition)
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2007
My dear Brother IslamPride,

I was off the opinion that we could disscuss and argue with insulting people I went to an Islamic School and I have been debating Islamic School since I was a Youth.

I will never atack you but My attack is at the Quran and the Fraud and fallacy it represents. I f you are hurt at this I am sorry but I know what I know, I will never Insult you and Engae in Insult No matter what you say to me or my God Jesus Christ. I know you are angry that I am pickin holes at the Quran and Various hadiths arround but it is your right to be.

We cannot make sense me and you if we engage in insult, I cannot quote the Quran to calm you down because I know that it has no power over you. You tried to quote fake Summaries of the 1970 1960 written by secular religionist people to support your position on the Bible. You have the right to do that it is allowed in arguments but I will never Insult you.

The quran teaches Hate of the Highest form and in some parts it teaches some window dressing also, but i know everything that your Islam portrays atleast you have shown me in your post here. I cannot call you rakka (fool) because my Jesus(God) told me not to do so, and I love him so I will not call you same becauise I love him and love you. You or I cannot convert each other but we can make ourself see and the decision to Change is personal.

The issue is about the Quran and not one has taken me on the topic. I have time lets one by one go through it.

Shalom all
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 1:07am On Jan 14, 2007
Even if we assume this narrative to be accurate, we have no reason to give it more weight than those that are so detailed about Aisha ’s age, describing her playing with her dolls, talking about her girlfriends coming to play with her and hiding when Muhammad entered the room, her memories of playing on the swing when her mother called her and washed her face and took her to Muhammad, her ignorance of what was going on and her “surprise” when Muhammad got into action taking his role as the husband, etc.

In this post you said that "we have no reason to give it more weight" , yet when you are about to end your post you give the other narrations more weight by saying that :"But events are better remembered".

Your conclusion is based on a premise that is not a fact.

First you have to prove your premise and then we will talk about your conclusion.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 2:50am On Jan 14, 2007
Back slider
NOW lets see if i can prove you wrong
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 3:20am On Jan 14, 2007
There is a passage in the Quran that describes the mother of Jesus of Nazareth as the sister of Aaron. It goes like this: “At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!’" (Sura 19:27-28).

But Aaron, the brother of Moses, lived and died centuries before Mary, the mother of Jesus was born; and Aaron’s sister was Miriam, not Mary. In the Arabic language, the word for Mary and Miriam is the same word, (Maryam) perhaps the cause of this mistake. It is an error that an Arab of the 7th Century might make, to confuse Mary with Miriam, but not a mistake that the all-knowing Allah would make.

WOW you really proved one thing You don't know anything and you have definately never read the Tafsir-i-Quran.

By the sister Of Harron/Aaron (PBUH) one mean's descendants of Haroon.
Words like sister, son etc are used for descendants or the house of Haroon (PBUH).The commentary is given here.

http://www.muslimtents.com/gloriousislam/surah_maryam.htm

These are those stupid questions that have been asked so many times you can just copy them from anti-Islamic sites.

These question have already been answered on so many Islamic sites, for me to answer this question makes me angry i can't go on with this nonsense

The same question has been asked here . What do you guys do copy and paste questions

http://www.islamicvoice.com/November2004/QuestionHour/index.php

The same question was asked three years ago . This is really stupid
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2007
[size=19pt]BackSlider [/size]

Do you know that Plagiarism is considered academic fraud and you have committed the act of Plagiarism by claiming that These words are yours

i.e [blue]There is a passage in the Quran that describes the mother of Jesus of Nazareth as the sister of Aaron. It goes like this: “At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!’" (Sura 19:27-28). [/blue]

But a simple google search proves that these arent your words and you are lying the original author is Kimble Smith.

www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/KimbleSmith.htm

Another Example

[blue]Even if we assume this narrative to be accurate, we have no reason to give it more weight than those that are so detailed about Aisha ’s age[/blue]

These arent your words these are the Words of Ali Sina

www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha_age.htm

Now lets talk about ALI sina the founder of faithFreedom.org . Faithfreedom is a full fledged rascist anti-Islamic site

Some quotes from The founder of this Site

1)[blue]If any city in the West is nuked I am 100% for nuking tens of cities in Islamic countries. I don't see Muslims as innocent people.

2)Muslims do not possess conscience. Conscience has not evolved in them. The Golden Rule can only be understood by humans. Animals and Muslims do not understand it[/blue]

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ali_Sina

Back SLIDER not only are you a liar but you also quote people that support the killing of muslims and consider us animals.

I can't waste my time on you since most of these words arent even yours and neither should any other muslim.If any one has any questions they should Join Orkut we have an Islamic community their.

GOOD BYE

PS

If you really hate us so much join the US Army and get Yourself transfered to Gitmo, you can treat them like ANIMALS if you want to.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2007
@JackSnake,

What really is your focus with all this feverish heat? I'm still wondering if Islam is a viable alternative to foolery and murder. Only people without a conscience will even attempt to cover up Muhammad's atrocities. I'm still concerned about the hideous career of the Quraish prophet and offered a framework for evaluating him. Here, if you may, try proferring some rational answers to these:

1. Are the quotes taken from the Qur'an and Hadiths exposing Muhammad on this Forum all lies??

2. Did Muhammad not do the very things that we read of in the Qur'an and the Hadiths already quoted on the Forum?

3. Does the true God sanction the lifestyle exemplified by Muhammad?

4. Are you very certain that Muhammad never used deception and lies or encouraged them in his life and career as a "prophet"?

5. Could you count Muhammad as a more sinful 'prophet' in contrast to any other prophet mentioned in the Qur'an and the Bible?

6. Why would you (if at all) suppose Muhammad would not be more severely judged for his atrocities than any other 'prophet' in the Qur'an and the Bible??

Quotes from other websites or not, plagiarism or not, we just want to see Muhammad without the hues and shades, exactly as authenticated by the Qur'an and the Hadith.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2007
@Shahan

I have already proved that the that the site faithfreedom.org is rascist website which promotes killing of innocent muslims not only that but it publishes articles that are lies.
For example the One written by Kimbly which states that The Prophet (PBUH) did not know the difference b/w Mary And mariam.

1)I have already proved that he is lying.

2)All of the topics have copied and pasted a which uses misquotes or either uses quotes out of Context.

3)if you want your answers join orkut But if you are caught lying, Plagiarising or using quotes out of context you will be kicked out and banned.And yes don't even think of using stuff written by Ali Sina.

By now we know that he lies misquotes and promotes killing of muslims .And he does it in such a stupid way that even a kid can prove that he is a liar. For example

Ali Sina says [blue]"Another cuter story is when Muhammad raises his hand to beat a woman who rejects his advances. Bukhari 7.63.182"[/blue]

Where as the Original narration is

[blue]The Prophet raised his hand to pat her so that she might become tranquil. She said, "I seek refuge with Allah from you."[/blue]

http://www.usc.edu/debt/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/063.sbt.html

Now that I have proved that he is a liar , the only thing remains is for us to remove any doubts you have.

Join Orkut and Inshallah we will do that.

PS

I am asking you to join orkut because we have 10 dedicated moderators and over 45,000 memebers , for a single person to answer this huge post isnt easy but for 1000 people it is. We would divide the questions and make it easy for you and us , and i wont have to waste so much time.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2007
@JackSnake,

The excuse that people quote the Qur'an or Hadith out of context is a whimper with no substance. I am aware that some people will lie to defend their persuasions on both sides of the fence - Muslims and Christians on various websites; and that is bad enough.

However, the people you meet on Nairaland who discuss the issues of Muhammad's questionable practices have made reference to authenticated historical facts to the point from both the Qur'an and the Hadiths. That you see one and all as "out of context" is your convenient way of denying the obvious. Nice try, but try again.

The only way you can deny the obvious is to deny that the Qur'an said any such thing as we have severally referenced on this Forum. And if that is what you're about, then it won't be worth time wasting to engage in a discourse where even a Muslim apologist would come up denying the statements in his Qur'an. Kimberly and Ali Sina or not, the fraud of Muhammad's claim of prophethood is glaring; and no political cosmetic to dress him up is going to change the facts on ground.

Cheers.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2007
You have to be kidding me.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2007
That you see one and all as "out of context" is your convenient way of denying the obvious. Nice try, but try again.

Not only have i proved that the author of this Forum has commited an act of plagirism but i have also proved that he lies and uses misquotes intentionally to demonize muslims.

And most of the stuff in this topic has been taken from one site.And i have already proved that the "original" author of this post is a rascist liar.

In a proper discourse using quotes out of context , misquotes and blatant lying are not permitted.
A person only needs to prove once that a person is a liar in order to debunk his/her claims and i have already done that. Still if you want to talk about Islam join orkut.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2007
JackSnake:

Not only have i proved that the author of this most has commited an act of plagirism but i have also proved that he lies and uses misquotes intentionally to demonize muslims.

JackSnake, in the first place, does your username say anything about self-demonizing?

Second, the case has been proven once too many times that Muslim apologists have plagiarized materials from other websites and brought them here as though they were the authors (nevermind the misquotes, lies and surreptitious inferences that trail them).

I'm least bothered about such; but more to the point that the quotes from the Qur'an and Hadiths are authenticated proofs of Muhammad's atrocities and gaffs, that says a lot.

JackSnake:

And most of the stuff in this topic has been taken from one site.And i have already proved that the author of this post is a liar.

If you want to remain on that one note as defence for Muhammad's fraud, please return to your Orkut site and let's move this discourse forward. There are several posts on this thread from various contributors; and if you can successfully prove that all the quotes in the various rejoinders are lies, then the point would have been made that the Qur'an and Hadiths are frauds.

JackSnake:

In a proper discourse using quotes out of context , misquotes and blatant lying are not permitted.

Preach that to those who quote Deut. 18 out of context to prove Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible. Preach that to those who quote John 14-16 as proof texts that Muhammad was the Comforter. The blatant lying you see in others that you fail to see closer home to yourself is a malady newly discovered indeed.

JackSnake:

A person only needs to prove once that a person is a liar in order to debunk his/her claims and i have already done.

Right. Then I take it that those Muslim apologists quoting Deut. 18 and John 14-16 as texts for Muhammad are liars - and we have already debunked them.

JackSnake:

Still if you want to talk about Islam join orkut.

And what is wrong with Nairaland??
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2007
JackSnake, in the first place, does your username say anything about self-demonizing?

Irrelevent superflous bullshit.

Second, the case has been proven once too many times that Muslim apologists have plagiarized materials from other websites and brought them here as though they were the authors (nevermind the misquotes, lies and surreptitious inferences that trail them).

Others ? You seemed to be more concerned what others do and not what the author of this post has done.

The blatant lying you see in others that you fail to see closer home to yourself is a malady newly discovered indeed.

Again irrelevent this has nothing to do with this post.

And what is wrong with Nairaland??

Their is nothing wrong with Nairaland. Its just that these question are extremely old and since the length of this topic is so huge , but dividing it among 45,000 users will make it easy for me to prove these claims wrong.

We have members who can speak Arabic and understand semetic languages and their usage. (like Dr.Kizar) , students of Islamic Jursiprudence etc. So if someone tries to mistranslates a verse it becomes easier for us to spot it and kick that person out.

And yes since most of these question are asked so many times we will just direct you to a topic where all of these question have been answered.

In short i don't want to waste my time.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2007
JackSnake:

shahan link=topic=24566.msg817569#msg817569 date=1168791651:

Irrelevent superflous bullshit.

Ok, as long as the bullshit is yours. cheesy
Glad to know that I touched a nerve.

JackSnake:

Others ? You seemed to be more concerned what others do and not what the author of this post has done.

That's because, unlike you and your crew, my thinking is not linear. To suppose that this thread contains the posts of only one person is not only beggarly, it also smacks heavily of the reverse-education characteristic of you and your crew at Orkut.

JackSnake:

shahan link=topic=24566.msg817569#msg817569 date=1168791651:

The blatant lying you see in others that you fail to see closer home to yourself is a malady newly discovered indeed.

Again irrelevent this has nothing to do with this post.

Is that because you have nothing better to offer and your crew at Orkut are just exactly as described?

JackSnake:

Their is nothing wrong with Nairaland. Its just that these question are extremely old and since the length of this topic is so huge , but dividing it among 45,000 users will make it easy for me to prove these claims wrong.

If the questions are extremely old, why not leave them alone and move on to update yourself with the 21st century like everyone else? And if you couldn't tackle them here until you recycle the same extremely old question among your pilot team of 45,000 users, how convincing is it then that you're able to handle any question at all by yourself?

JackSnake:

We have members who can speak Arabic and understand semetic languages and their usage. (like Dr.Kizar) , students of Islamic Jursiprudence etc. So if someone tries to mistranslates a verse it becomes easier for us to spot it and kick that person out.

Indeed; but Dr. Kizar is so poor of Arabic scholarship that he is yet to grow up and recognize the conflagrated and political translations of the Qur'an by Muslims themselves who don't give two hoots about Dr. Kizar's school of thought.

JackSnake:

And yes since most of these question are asked so many times we will just direct you to a topic where all of these question have been answered.

Answered with the flawed out-of-context quotes by your 45,000 users, yes??

JackSnake:

In short i don't want to waste my time.

What a pity it took you this long to realise your loss!  undecided

The thing is that from the onset, you ought to recognize that Nairaland is not where you just rascally vroom in and think everyone's as low as your reverse education takes you. Here you'll find very intellectual people who are far more intelligent than me - and next time, please knock before you come in! cheesy
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2007
Whatever , most of the stuff written above has nothing to do with the topic.

I have already proved that the author of this Forum is a rascist pathological liar and debunked his claims.If you want to talk join orkut.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2007
Great then - we have already proven that your reverse-scholarship need not bother anyone here on Nairaland. We have talked and are still talking, regardless of the 45,000 users at Orkut.

Cheers. cheesy
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by JackSnake: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2007
Well i am happy.

I joined nairaland to prove that the author of this post is a liar who shares his views with a rascist who supports the killing of innocent people and now that i have done that i am leaving.

Good BYE smiley
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2007
Ta-ra! cheesy

Welcome back anytime when Dr Kizar sends you on next errand.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2007
hmm,this messenger sef
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2007
Dear Mr Snake,

I have proved the Quran false I have very personal view of the Quran some more Damaging and I share very bad view about the Quran and the Hadith I have read the Quran and I can say it is a bunch of Rubish that makes no Morality and Power.

The form of morality is supposed to be observed in Islam is for an elect few, The evil in the quran is clear that I have copied some of my postings from Ali Sina. He does not hold all the view I hold and he was a Muslim. I have studied an expect of Greek and I have a Audio Hebrew bible. On the Internet is The Al Quran. I attended an Islamic School and I initially Thought that all the million of Muslims that will die without Christ was not Just Right and When I knew him personally then I Understood.

I did alot of typing on my own and I never said that I typed all but there is no rule against Copy and paste, i msut say that I took time to read and EDIT It
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by barikade: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2007
@shahan,

You really handled Mr. J-Snake with a maturity he was unable to match. He was only interested in "proving" one person on this thread wrong; but it's hilarious how many times he kept dodging the core questions about the real issue: Muhammad's claim to prophethood in the face of evidence to the contrary from Islam's holy books.

If J-Snake was convinced that the quotes were all lies, then he would have proven that the Qur'an is a fraud with more lies than the Orkut can handle.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2007
@Snake

If I typed solely my own view I would have fired and I know what I quoted is correct because I have checked with the Quran online
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by barikade: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2007
Don't mind him - afterall he has weaved his snake-head outa here! The quotes you gave are true, and that's the issue. His problem was more about "plagiarism" than the substance of what was posted. He was trying to catch his flight in a railway station.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2007
If you read Moshe's book that i read over a decade this led to my conversion You will discover that there more scathing remarks that I would have made I want you to please come back and let us deal with the topic I will debate you directly with your Quran.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by islampride(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2007
can anyone be as foolish as babyosi?from the way u write it doesnt take time to know u r nothing but a crap of unintelligent shit.i mean how do u run away from my answering my questions and start a barrage of abuse? u need to grow up, u seem cracked up, smoked up.To me, i think an ibadan area boy wit a lil sense is better that u an american.lol!!! gurl wit nothing up there.CANT U JUST SPARE A MINUTE AND LEARN A LIL SENSE FROM UR ELDERS?U seem uncultured.But anyway,just wat i expected when i said all i have for u on this thread no is answer my quests, if u can't, then u should stop being christian.simple questions. hey dummie!can u get the quests to ur gay priest and bishops, maybe after they see it they will be able to answer?i say again, i ll teach ur pope christianity. U need to learn.
and u call a muslim an idol worshipper. lol. u the greatest dumb ass of all times.
i woship the creator of jesus , u worship jesus. tell me the difference between u and the ogun worshipper or the osun worshipper?
u worship a created being just a s they do, and u claim those that worship the creator r  idol worshippers.
u need to grow up, take ur bible , read it objectively and see the folly of all u been doing.

davidylan,

uhm, david -die -now, lol, the my biggest fool of the year, all u have to offer is "escapist strategy". if u r sincere , u have to answer my questions and not run away from the truth.even if i give u long posts so that u r saved from ur abject darkness and ignorance, shouldnt u spare some time and read it just as i read ur own crappy stuffs?

backslider,
can u spare me the agony of referring to me as ur brother?
all i have to say to u is answer my questions, anyone who cant answer those questions, is not worth living a  christian life, GET A LIFE.
u went to an arabic school, so wat?
what were u thought there?
the orientalists did more than this, stilll, they know islam is the real thing.
David Comwan, author of one of the best arabic books in english , knew and confirmed the superiroity of islam.Lets leave all these sidetalks, lets face issues.Obviously u are now sure that your plagiarised item on the Qur'aan has been defeated, now answer my questions.

"O worshippers of the Messiah, we have a question, to which we want an answer from the one who understands it.

If a god dies because of the actions of people who kill him, what is this god?

Is he pleased with what they did to him? Then they must be lucky for they have earned his pleasure.

If he is displeased with what they did to him, their power has nevertheless overwhelmed his.

Did the universe remain without a god who hears all and answers those who call upon him?

Were the seven heavens left with no god above them when he was buried in the ground?

Was this universe left with no god to look after it when his hands were nailed (to the cross)?

How could this god be forsaken by all his creation when they heard him weep?

How could this wood bear the true god who was tied to it?

How could iron come close to him and penetrate him and wound him?

How could the hands of his enemies reach him when they struck the back of his head?

Was the Messiah brought back to life or is the one who revived him another god?

What a strange grave it is that could contain a god. What is even stranger is that a womb could contain him,

Where he remained for nine months, nourished from blood,

Then he emerged from the vagina as a tiny baby, opening his mouth and seeking the breast,

Eating and drinking, with the inevitable consequences thereof. Is that a god?

Exalted be Allaah above the fabrications of the Christians. He will question them all about the lies they told.

O worshippers of the cross, for what reason is that thing (the cross) venerated?

Rationally speaking, it should be broken and burned.

If god was crucified upon it by force and his hands nailed to it,

Then the thing used for that purpose should be cursed and trampled upon, not kissed when you see it.

How can the Lord of the Worlds be humiliated on it, then you go and worship it?

Then you are the enemies of that god, if you venerate it because the lord of mankind has touched it.

That cross is lost but every time we see something similar it reminds us of that cross.

Then why you do you not venerate the graves, for a grave once contained your lord?

O worshipper of the Messiah, wake up! He has a beginning and he has an end."

I WILL NOT LIKE TO RESPOND TO CRAPS LIKE U PEOPLE IF U DO NOT RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS, SORRY, I CAN'T BE WASTING MY TIME IN HERE.

"OH ALLAAH, THE SAVIOUR OF JESUS,SAVE ME"
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by islampride(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2007
moshay's book?God, Ithought as much. grin grin grin lol. the greatest lies and fraud of all times. more than anything, it tells me how foolish u are. u dont have a mind of ur on, i ve spoken to many christians, still christians o, they havent become muslims o, and they confirm to me that that book is full of lies about islam. there is this beautiful rejoinder from a nigerian brother hassan mabera. "Allaah is the creator". For objectivity sake, go get that book.
moshay was challenged to an open debate on the book, he never showed up, if he was sure of his anonymous lying self , he would have come out.
all the quraanic quotes were distorted,and at times he leaves out entire passages.
i tell u , i know ur antics, u all. and i say again, i ll teach the pope christianity.

crop of gays, gay bishops, gay priests, gay this , gay that, how the hell is the religion not gonna be gay too?
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2007
I don't hate Muslims but The Islam that control them and make them evil. I have stated in several post that the Innocent people are the Muslims and I have never plagiarized. I did not sell nothing to you so there is no way I have committed fraud.

I personally believe that The Kaaba is a house filled with evil spirits that kill the people every year when the hajj is performed but I chose not to expound this. I could go on and on about THE QURAN AND THE HADITH THE INJUSTICES IN THE SHARIA AND THE EPITOMIC LIES OF THE SHAHADAH.

If you come back Mr Snake I will quote you directly the Fraud from The different Hadiths and you will see that what made Mohamed popular was his military campaign and there is no difference between Hitler and Mohamed. You will also see the Hatred Manufacturing plant of the Quran that muslims have to religiously live by.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by islampride(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2007
mr backslider, u r the bibbest liar of all times, ur lies r now exposed.
where r ur proofs, if u r truthful?

again this is what i said:

moshay's book?God, Ithought as much. lol. the greatest lies and fraud of all times. more than anything, it tells me how foolish u are. u don't have a mind of your on, i ve spoken to many christians, still christians o, they havent become muslims o, and they confirm to me that that book is full of lies about islam. there is this beautiful rejoinder from a nigerian brother hassan mabera. "Allaah is the creator". For objectivity sake, go get that book.
moshay was challenged to an open debate on the book, he never showed up, if he was sure of his anonymous lying self , he would have come out.
all the quraanic quotes were distorted,and at times he leaves out entire passages.
i tell u , i know your antics, u all. and i say again, i ll teach the pope christianity.

crop of gays, gay bishops, gay priests, gay this , gay that, how the hell is the religion not going to be gay too?
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2007
@ Islampride My brother

If you read all my post you will see that I never engage insults and I will deal with the Issue. please give me quote of the pure translations so that I will read it and Apologise.

If you can prove what am saying is Wrong I will post a rejoinder. untill then you may insult me I will never respond to insult. Let us disect the Quran and the different Hadiths that exist.

I cannot convert you only Jesus can give me your Quran that you quote. let us now debate from your quran. even though you copied and paste I did not say you were a liar oh hmmm my brother dont be sad about this Quran lets us read it to ourself if i am wrong I will post a rejoinder and everyone will see it.

I know my redeemer liveth and he is nigh and he has never forgotten me. I did not learn Arabic. at moshay issue everyone that knows Islam well knows that this man was a Muslim before and he know he was on high to hell. Ali sina is not a Christian but knows that Islam is a religion that invents and manufactures hate. It is a manual for hatred.

I have meet several Muslims that are still practicing and they say that religion is filled with hatred. I wonder why our African brothers have not married a saudia Arabian or Iranian Muslim woman. please travel and see you understand what I am saying.

You see we are moving away from the topic and I want us to deal with the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You / Daily Manna Devotionals (Season 3) — Burn That Bridge / What Would The Agnostic/atheist Look For In A God?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.