Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? (7391 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / Great Bible Contradictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2007
@Islampride,

Nevermind your reverse-education that you just exposed on the Forum. But a few lines about the questions you painted in red:

1. Jesus' deity (Godhhod) and humanity (Man) were never in conflict while He was on earth. The Bible declares that though He was God, He became a man in flesh: "Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen" (Rom. 9:5).

If you think that this was Paul's theology (as Muslim apologists know nothing better than to hate Paul), then understand that centuries before he penned those lines, it was revealed to other prophets that the Messiah was the Son of God (David's prophecy in Psa. 2:12) and the Mighty God (Isaiah's prophecy in Isa. 9:6) who has existed from eternity (Micah's prophecy in Mic. 5:2). It was this very same divine Messiah that would be pierced (the crucifixion) for our Redemption (Zechariah's prophecy in Zech. 10:12).

It is therefore not surprising that Muhammad surreptitiously did not mention the very same prophets that were well known in Israel who spoke of the Messiah as God Himself. Even David's Psalms are mentioned in the Qur'an; but Muslims will quickly banter to Muhammad's lie that the Bible has been corrupted, because David himself identified the Messiah as the Son of God.

2. When He was put to death, the Bible makes it expressly clear that His death was in the flesh: "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage" (Heb. 2:14-15).

Christ's death in the flesh does not mean that He died as God and thus ceased to exist. Beyond the grave there is an existence that is very much active - the spiritual realms. That is why the Bible says that when Christ was put to death in the flesh, He went and preached to the spirits in prison (I Pet. 3:18-19). Even in death, He was still active - and that activity included the fact that He as God was still upholding (or sustaining) all things by the Word of His power (Heb. 1:3).

Again, if you think that was Peter's theology, please understand that the same prophets in the Old Testament that Muhammad cleverly missed out in the Qur'an, actually foretold of the events of Christ beyond the grave. One particular prophet, David, who was mentioned in the Qur'an, says in the Bible Psalms:

"Thou (i.e., Christ) hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them" (Psa 68:18 ).

How could He have ascended on high if He did not first descend into the lower parts of the earth (Eph. 4:9-10)? And that He did this for "the rebellious also" shows how far reaching is His mercy towards the most hateful of sinners.

3. The very Son of God who came in flesh, died and rose again, has done all things to provide for man's salvation in such a way that no other being can accomplish. Muhammad accords Him wonderful respects in the Qur'an; but for all that, the Quraish prophet will still stand to be judged before the very One he denied - Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Don't base your comfort and hope in the Qur'an or Muhammad's religion. That is clear paganistic polytheism - and Muhammad knew it. That is why he was not confident of his end and the judgement day; because his multiplied sins were already stirring him to divine judgement.

You can know the loving grace of the Saviour today instead of basing your arguments on a Qur'an that didn't even save its prophet. Jesus Christ alone is the Saviour.

Bless.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ Islampride I called you an area boy and you've proven  beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are indeed one.
The Bishops you call gays,those of them who are indeed in that lifestyle are no better than Muhammad who will be served by young males and females in a sexually charged jannat  in his twisted imagination
And if you don't know the history of the pagan fraud called Islam,I'll kindly provide you with a link.

and your manic obsession with that word gay tells me you may have some secrets all up in your closet(cupboard)

Anyway,thank God for the internet,the whole world can now learn about this murderous,caravan raiding,pedophilic,wife beating,women raping womanizer called mohammed from the comfort of their own homes.
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-polytheism.htm
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2007
islampride:

davidylan,

uhm, david -die -now, lol, the my biggest fool of the year, all u have to offer is "escapist strategy". if you're sincere , u have to answer my questions and not run away from the truth.even if i give u long posts so that you're saved from your abject darkness and ignorance, shouldnt u spare some time and read it just as i read your own crappy stuffs?

grin grin
Here is the promise of my living God to those who curse me! Num 24: 5How goodly are thy tents, O Jacob, and thy tabernacles, O Israel!

6As the valleys are they spread forth, as gardens by the river's side, as the trees of lign aloes which the LORD hath planted, and as cedar trees beside the waters.

7He shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed shall be in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted.

8God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.

9He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

You would do well not to heap more curses on your soul than is necessary! grin
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2007
islampride:

"OH ALLAAH, THE SAVIOUR OF JESUS,SAVE ME"

Obviously you are confused beyond measure! When did Allah include "salvation" among his list of obligations to his slaves?
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by islampride(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2007
grin grin grin,
ITS REAL FUN IN HERE.SHAHAN,HAHAHA, IS THAT ALL U HAVE FOR ANSWERS?
HOW MANY QUESTIONS DID I ASK?AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE, HOW DID HE DIE IN FLESH AND NOT IN SPIRIT DUMMIE?IF HE KNEW HE WAS DYING??!! undecided IN FLESH AND NOT N SPIRIT, WHY DID HE CRY OUT ON THE CROSS? WHY DID HE FOUND IT AGONISING TO DIE,SUCH THAT HE CRIED OUT TO THE SOLE CRAETOR OF THE HEAVENS AND EARTH,THE MASTER OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, THE ONE WHO WILL JUDGE ADAM,MOSES,ABRAHAM,JESUS, MUHAMMAD(MAY PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON THEM ALL)
OUT U PEOPLES FOLLY, U ABUSE MUHAMMAD,WHILE I WILL NEVER ABUSE JESUS.ISLAM IS THE BALNCED STATE AS REGARDS JESUS, WE DONT ELEVATE HIM INTO GOD,AS THE CHRISTIANS DO, AND DO NOT CALL HIMA BASTARD AND HIS NUM A PROSTITUTE AS THE JEWS DO.BUT WE CALL HIMA NOBLE MESSENGER AND SLAVE OF THE ALL MIGHTY GOD WHO CREATED HIM IN A MIRACULOUS WAY, OR WHO CREATED JESUS?JESUS? grin.\
SO JESUS IS THE "MIGHTY GOD?" OH MY!! grin HOW THE HELL? DONT U THINK?SO WHO IS GOD HIMSELF?THAT MAKES 2 GODS?UHN. THAT MEANS CHRISTIANITY IS NOT MONOTHEISTIC BUT CLEARLY PLYTHEISTIC. 1+1=1 ABI ODE.(FOOL)
FOR U TO THINK THAT JESUS WHO WALKED THIS EARTH LIKE ME, WHO TALKED LIKE U , SMILED ,CRIED AND EVEN SLEPT LIKE US IS GOD SHOWS THAT U PEOPLE FOLLOW NOTHING BUT BLIND DOGMAS.SPARE A THOUGHT, THINK ABOUT WHAT U BELIEVE IN, ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO LEAVE THIS PATH OF DESTRUCTION.

AND DADID DIE NOW. I SAY AGAIN, DIE NOW. I AM NOT AFRAID OF UR CURSE COS I KNOW THE DEVIL IS WEAK. OH U WANNA RUN TO THE MAGICIAN ,T.B JOSHUA FOR SOME JUJU? OR GO TO ADEBOYE FOR SOME HOLY??!! WATER? OR REV. KING ? OR MATTHEW AJIMOLOWO(thief)?.OH SORRY. ASHIMOLOWO. OR THE BIGGEST FRAUDSTER IN GERMANY, REINHARRD BONNKE?
HEY , BABY, DIE -NOW. DIE- SLOW. LOL grin grin grin

BABY-OSI(WASTED BABY), AN AREA BIY AS I SAID IS STILL BETTER THAN U, DONT U THINK?U SAID U I N USA RIGHT?IS THAT ANYTHING?U LL BE DOING URSELF A GREAT DISSERVICE TO THINK U LIVE A BETTER LIFE, I CAN ALWAYS INVTE U TO COME SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE, BUT OBVIOUSLY U WONT COME, U R TOO DEPRIVED TO SHOW UR UGLY FACE!WHO KNOW WAT U R UP TO THERE?
PROBABLY U NEED A REHABILITATION BY TITI ABUBAKAR.
AND THAT WE GON ENJOY VIRGINS IN PARADISE, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WE GON WHILE U BURN IN HELL. LOL. EVERYTHING OF PLEASURE IS IN PARADISE. EVEN MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. AND THAT IS NOT THE CASTRATED PRIES FAGGIN LIL INNOCENT BOYS AND GIRLS. IT IS LEGITIMATE HUSBAND -WIFE RELATIONSHIP. WHILE CHRISTIANITY PRETENDS TO BE INNOCENT ABOUT SEX, WE ALL KNOW THE SCANDALS THAT COME OUT EVERYDAY FROM THE CHURCHES AND THE WOMEN GOING TO BEACHES.OUCH SORRY CHURCHES IN BIKINI AN DTHE PASTOR LOVES IT THAT WAY TOO. NO WONDER YUSSUF OBAJE, THE FORMER ASO ROCK CHAPLAIN WAS STAMMERING IN FRONT OF CONTESTANTS FOR THE MISS WORLD PAEGENT IN ABUJA.DID U SEE ANY IMAM CONDUCT A MOSQUE SERVICE? EVEN GURU MARHAJI DIDNT, BUT IT WAS THE CHRISTIANS, UMMMMMMMMMMMM. SHAME ON U tongue tongue tongue
DUMMIES,
CAN U EDUCATE ME ABOUT THE CONCEPT OF THE CHRISTIAN PARADISE?
HEAVEN ON EARTH, LIL KIDS PLAYING WITH LIONS?
LOL.BUNCH OF SAMBOS.

STAY TUNED. I M RIGHT HERE 4 Y'ALL AND I AINT GOIN ANYWHERE.

A CLUE: END THESE QUESTIONS TO UR POPE, LETS SEE WHAT HE SAYS.MAYBE HE WIL USE THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THEBIBLE OR THE RSV,OR THE ASV,OR JJK,LLM,BSC OR ANY OF THE MANY DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK ON EARTH THAT SHOULD BE LOCKED UP ACCORDING TO MARK TWAIN.
HOW U GON QUOTE FROM THE BIBLE? A BOOK THAT ITS EDITORS,THE RSV ATTEST TO ITS CORRUPTION? A BOOK THAT THERE IS NO ORIGINAL SCRIPT AVAILABLE EXCEPT THE TINY DEAD SEA SCROLLS IN THE HANDS OF THE JEWS?

IF U THINK U CAN BASH, THE AREA BOY CAN DO IT BETTER.

TO ME , ITS

I S L A M P R I D E.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by islampride(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2007
BACKSLIDER.
PITY . THERE R MORE FANATICAL CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA IF U KNOW, THEY PEDDLE THIS CRAZY BOOK AROUND, AL I TELL THEM IS OPEN IT, READ OUT A QURAANIC VERSE FROM IT. NOW OPEN THE TRANSLATION OF THE QURAAN READ IT OUT. ARE THEY THE SAME?
OR WHEN THEY READ IT, OK READ, HEY DONT STP THERE , THE NEXT VERSE , AND WHAT HAPPENS?
HEN ,HEN, BUTLETS GO TO SOMETHING ELSE,

SO NOW. ITS TIME FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS, IT IS NOT ABOUT INSULTING, I WOULD HAVE LOVED THAT U NSULT ME RATHER THAN INSULT MY FAITH WITH LIES.

SO NOW, WE WILL INVOKE A CURSE ON THE LIAR, ANYONE WHO IS A LIAR ON THIS ISSUE, THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED TOP THIS THREAD ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,MAY THE GOD WHO CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH NEVER LET HIM SUCCEED IN THIS LIFE AND THE HEREAFTER,MAY HE WATCH AS HIS VALUABLES PERISH AND MAY GOD GIVE HIM A LONG LIFE, FULL OF MISERY AND TRIBULATIONS AND IN THE LONG RUN ,DIE A VIOLENT DEATH AND FIND HIMSELF IN THE ABYSS OF THE HELL FIRE.

AMEN.

SO NOW TO PROVE U WRONG,
QUOTE THE QURANIC VERSES SUPPORTING UR CLAIMS,THEN TELL US THE TRANSLATION YOU ARE USING. IF IT IS AN INTERNET LINK, PASTE IT AND LET EVERYBODY SEE IT.
I CAN HELP U OUT WITH LINKS IF U WISH, BUT SINCE U THINK U KNOW, GO BRING UR CLAIMS. I M WAITINMG WHILE HAVING THE CURSES AT THE BACK OF UR MIND.

I AM WAITING FOR UR RESPONSES, AND MY QUESTIONS ARE STILL HANGING, BUNCH OF ESCAPISTS. WAOOOOOOOOOO
cool wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2007
@Islampride,

It doesn't come as a surprise to me that you'll keep exposing your reverse-education in a public forum. Is this what Islam is doing to your IQ? Can't even construct a sane sentence, because you're so upset that your knuckles are digging into the keyboard. . . all because of shahan?? Titters!

Let me assure you: Muhammad declared with his own mouth that he was a sinner. Not only so, his sins were too numerous to be delineated that he said he turned in repentance to his *allah a hundred times a day! Now if that doesn't tell you anything about your own destiny, my advise is that you don't wait to find out your doom. No argument in capital letters on that day will make sense before the divine judge. You have the chance now to repent and commit your life to the only Saviour whom Muhammad denied. Jesus is called the Christ even in the Qur'an - "the Christ" (Messiah) for the express purpose of the Salvation He brought.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by islampride(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2007
shahan,
facts pls and not fallacies plsssssssss.
he said he was a sinner, ehn ehn? like every other prophet and messenger was.
dummie doesnt ur bible book of stories claim that david did adultery,what about abraham's drunkeness and other casesof incest by pious people?muhammad (peace be upon him) didnt do all these when he said he sins, he said it out o humility to his Lord.
So u got a lot to learn. owwwwwwww

i ll teach the pope christianity.God, destroy the liar.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2007
@Islampride,

If you only leave your infantile drivel for a moment and give us some of the facts you claim: (a) where is it that Abraham was accused of drunkenness? (b) what did Muhammad's companions claim about his sexual perversion?
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2007
Please let us look at different translation of the Quran say about
YUSUFALI: Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.

PICKTHAL: Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

SHAKIR: Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.

This is from the online text  http://www.quranonline.net/cgi-bin/qexplorer.jsp
4:82 Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction.

I plead with all to hold on let me and Islam pride Disect the Al Quran
Ok thank you for accepting the debate we shall be civil and we shall take it one by one  bellow is the first one

1)

There is a passage in the Quran that describes the mother of Jesus of Nazareth as the sister of Aaron. It goes like this: “At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!’" (Sura 19:27-28).  

But Aaron, the brother of Moses, lived and died centuries before Mary, the mother of Jesus was born; and Aaron’s sister was Miriam, not Mary. In the Arabic language, the word for Mary and Miriam is the same word, (Maryam) perhaps the cause of this mistake. It is an error that an Arab of the 7th Century might make, to confuse Mary with Miriam, but not a mistake that the all-knowing Allah would make.  

The above error was discovered during Muhammad’s lifetime, and it was brought to his attention. He had an answer for it.    

His explanation went as follows: “The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them.” (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book on General Behaviour (Kitable Al-Adab), Book 025, Number 5326).  

There is no way that Muhammad could have known that this was the reason that Mary was called “sister of Aaron” in the Quran unless Allah told him. Mary is never addressed anywhere (and for any reason) as “the sister of Aaron” in any of the Jewish or Christian scriptures. So either Allah gave this explanation to Muhammad as the reason why Mary was addressed in the Quran as “the sister of Aaron,” or Muhammad lied.  

If we believe that Allah told this to Muhammad, then we have to wonder why, to avoid the appearance of an error in the Quran, Allah didn’t explain the use of the phrase “sister of Aaron” right in the Quran in the first place. For example, why didn’t the Quran say something like this: “At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: ‘O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought!’ And addressing her with a pious name of old, they said, ‘O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste’"? Surely Allah, being the greatest of all poets, could have found a beautiful, perfect way to explain this issue in the Quran.  

Allah has many attributes, but “stupid” is not one of them. Why did Allah allow His perfect book to be doubted and attacked for describing Mary as “the sister of Aaron” when Allah could have easily fixed the problem beforehand right in the Quran? Because Allah did not fix this passage, many believe that Muhammad was lying to cover a mistake that he, not Allah, had made. Note that Muhammad’s explanation nullifies all other possible explanations, such as the possibility that the brother of Mary mentioned in the Quran was a different “Aaron” from the brother of Moses.  

Also note that the Quran is a perfect book, but contains an imperfection that could have easily been corrected within the book itself, creating a contradiction of the most fundamental sort.  

Surely Allah knew that the phrase, “sister of Aaron” would be read as a mistake by many readers. He knew that the Arabic word for Miriam and Mary was the same word, pointing to an Arab (and who else but Muhammad?) as the likely source of this passage. For all these reasons, Allah had every incentive to correct this problem in the Quran so that it would not look like Muhammad’s mistake; but He didn’t correct it.  

Therefore, we conclude that Allah did not write the Quran.  

However it is very likely that this hadith was forged and falsely attributed to Muhammad. It is an attempt of the Muslims to whitewash Muhammad’s error.

Check this site for the Quotation
http://www.quranonline.net/cgi-bin/qexplorer.jsp

19:27 Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
19:28 O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
19:29 So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"

I have tried to be short and brief so as to not be cumbersome.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2007
@ Islam pride I must warn you again just like davidylan did,I have seen a lot in my Christian life to know to warn you fairly.
Any curse or words that insinuate curses you utter with your own mouth or fingers become your death sentence.
No weapon fashioned against us can prosper.

Any words you speak will go back to you 100 folds.
when you begin to threaten harm and tango with demons you must be ready to bear the consequences.
If you want to hear real life stories of 2 such deaths in the last 6 months,I'll tell them if only to plead that you be careful what you say with your mouth.

I don't want to scare you but be fairly warned,the God I serve is a consuming fire and I have seen him consume.
I am hoping you made your utterances in error and I ask for forgiveness on your behalf.
If not,any words spoken at me or any of my Brethren meant to cause us harm,I return right now to the sender that God prove himself mighty as He sorrounds us with the blood of Jesus.

I curse any plans of the devil from its roots and declare them null and void in Jesus name.
Just like Herman,any one that digs a pit for shall be swallowed therein.
Amen.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2007
babyosisi:

@ Islam pride . . .

when you begin to threaten harm and tango with demons you must be ready to bear the consequences.

His type never listen - they're called R-I-Qs (Reversed Intelligence Quotients) and slobber on and on about what they have no idea of. If you pray for him, he'll only go super-gaga! If you keep quite, he'll do the viallage dance! Either way, we've got nothing to lose in warning and schooling him - who knows if he'll wake up and grow up.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2007
My dear brother,in things of God,Ignorance is never an excuse.
2 men indepently who threatened bodily harm a few months ago and proclaimed it in public to a Christian that I know are today 6 feet under.
The Holy Spirit gave them a chance to repent of their utterances and when they refused,they dropped dead suddenly and several were drawn to the Lord on that account.

I know several similar stories.
The Lord commands that we (as Christians) live upright holy lives and all we need to do when threatened is watch him prove himself as God.
I would hate for this guy to be a victim of his own stupidity.
I would never as a Christian curse anyone,I don't even have that right but anyone who threatens the Lords anointed is asking for a judgement and it will not be kosher.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by mrpataki(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2007
Note,
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God!
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by muske(f): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2007
backslider,

i can see now that you nothing but a big fool.

i thought you are a professor of English Language or you are not with your dictionary.

funny enough you that has been correcting people acting as MR KNOW ALL now fell for minor grammar, na wa o. a fool always think he knows all but alas he discovered that he knew nothing after gettign to where knowledge is.

Please let us look at different translation of the Quran say about
YUSUFALI: Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.

PICKTHAL: Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

SHAKIR: Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.

This is from the online text http://www.quranonline.net/cgi-bin/qexplorer.jsp
4:82 Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction.

why not check your dictionary for the meaning of the words before you start blabbing and making irrelevant noise.

discrepancy
contradiction
congruity.

professor indeed
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by islampride(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2007
shahan, thanks, i made a mistake fool, it was noah and not abraham, when he got down from the ark,see the american version of the film, the bible, and also the bible itself. or u doubt that of david too? and the false accusation against him that he sent his general to war so he could marry the wife?
now backslider,
true to his name,
u shot urself in the foot, u ve expalained the issue of mary urself, he couldnt have known, unless Allaah told him, and that is it.
u know why the quraan will not come as usaid, cos muslims wontalter it like u people altered the book of stories, bible. and u have to understnd the arabic language before u cansay anything on this.
the eloquence of the quraan attested to even by oreintalists is preserved by not bringing in that phrase the peson u copied that from introduced.

and the verses u quoted, sad, dont u think at all?
are those not against u again? and many thanks to my sister muske for exposing this guy's folly.
backslider, u dont have to keep back sliding with christianity, u need to move forward. undecided

baby-0 -silly,
the curses over and over again. my God stop the liarfrom posting here again, may God detroy him like he did pharaoh.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
if u think the jujus in the churches r ur strength, u don lose.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Aggressa(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2007
@Babyosisi, Davidylan, Shahan,
Hi guys, just came across this 'goat' of Ibadan called islampride; you should not be surprised at his anti-intellectual, motor-park-tout use of language or curses. You know, there is a Yoruba proverb about Ibadan (capital of Oyo State) that "Ija igboro l'arun ibadan", that is "street fight is the curse of ibadan." This is only true of Adebidu type of ibadan children like islampride and his equally bereft sister muske, because there are many decent and brilliant peoples in Ibadan or from Ibadan who are not afflicted with that tout mentality.
But, this nairaland is getting more bizzare each and everyday with docile and empty liars who come with nothing but curses to support their wicked faith. How else will you know a true muslim, a real follower of the marauding, paedophilic bandit called muhammed (piss be upon him), a prophet of a pagan god/idol called Hubah or al-illah a.k.a allah and his daughter gods called al-Lat, al-Uzzah and Manat:
Read this from the inglorious quran, containing the command by muhammed for his followers to worship and pray to the daughter goddesses. (He later said he was tricked by satan to write it and it was deleted from the quran; but we know the truth, the entire Quran is from satan, djinn!

"Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for. What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

So, let him keep on cursing himself; but we will bless him and he will heap the hot coals of fire upon his own head. But we will tell the truth that has been ordained before the begining of ages and is now revealed to us, the saints of Gods. Let's keep on showing them the truth, the way and the life; and keep on exposing the works of devil called Islam.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2007
islampride:

shahan, thanks, i made a mistake fool, it was noah and not abraham, when he got down from the ark,

This is the most hilarious line of the year! grin
Trying ever so hard to knot yourself between issues and then coming back claiming you made a mistake. Now who's the fool - does it not show how very reversed your IQ is?

Havila:

Hi guys, just came across this 'goat' of Ibadan called islampride; you should not be surprised at his anti-intellectual, motor-park-tout use of language or curses. . . .

So, let him keep on cursing himself; but we will bless him and he will heap the hot coals of fire upon his own head. But we will tell the truth that has been ordained before the begining of ages and is now revealed to us, the saints of Gods. Let's keep on showing them the truth, the way and the life; and keep on exposing the works of devil called Islam.

You just said it, bro! cheesy
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2007
@ Islam Pride

I have seen that you are not ready to dissect the quran. You seem to say that you dont know about the Quran and you are only emotional about the Quran. I have read very bad remarks about the bible and I have taken time to search and I was clear.

You seem to say that the Quran should never be cross examined because it is written in Arabic. In pre islamic Era was arabic not spoken you almost want to say that ARABIC = ISLAM Please there are alot of profane words in Arabic and you should make it seem as if Arabic is a language spoken by Angel.

I have met many people in my travels in the world Arabic language is just like Greek Portugese Urdu Swahili etc.

Please leave all out and let us Cross Check the Quran. Look at your mind you dont want to let us deal with the Quran. You must state if what I am saying is wrong and you agreed that you will be civil or that is what i thought

please tell me about the Quran
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by mrpataki(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai kai!!!!
So indeed Islampride is the personification of stupidity and foolishness!
Ibadan pikin indeed!
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2007
Havila:

Hi guys, just came across this 'goat' of Ibadan called islampride; you should not be surprised at his anti-intellectual, motor-park-tout use of language or curses. You know, there is a Yoruba proverb about Ibadan (capital of Oyo State) that "Ija igboro l'arun ibadan", that is "street fight is the curse of ibadan." This is only true of Adebidu type of ibadan children like islampride and his equally bereft sister muske, because there are many decent and brilliant peoples in Ibadan or from Ibadan who are not afflicted with that tout mentality.
But, this nairaland is getting more bizzare each and everyday with docile and empty liars who come with nothing but curses to support their wicked faith. How else will you know a true muslim, a real follower of the marauding, paedophilic bandit called muhammed (piss be upon him), a prophet of a pagan god/idol called Hubah or al-illah a.k.a allah and his daughter gods called al-Lat, al-Uzzah and Manat:
Read this from the inglorious quran, containing the command by muhammed for his followers to worship and pray to the daughter goddesses. (He later said he was tricked by satan to write it and it was deleted from the quran; but we know the truth, the entire Quran is from satan, djinn!

"Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for. What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

and we have done a good job of proving that islam is all fraud.
Perhaps this Ibadan area boy doesn't know that allah the moon god, had 3 daughters,the reason he uses "we" in the koran.
I'll post a link to educate him some.
No one is above learning.
Just because you read about and believe in a fairytale(thrown down from jannat) doesn't mean everyone should give up on you
I for one refuse to give up on any area boys,Ibadan or sagamu that come my way.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by islampride(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2007
now seems backslider bad as he is is even better than all of u put together,
dummies, o ma se o. what a pity.
i m ibadan ,not proud of itthe way you fool swill expect but i ll say it to anyones face.
and this havila or what do u call ur name,
u r nothing but a slowpoke, i mean , dont u know what u just did? u did just what u accused me of. while i rage at u fools, i agree, still i bring out facts and challenge you all to debunk me. but all u can do is rage, curse and shout
now to ur lies, hey , do u remeber u r getting cursed? did noah get drunk in there or not?did david do adultery or not? as u fools claim, but we muslims reject those lies.
CHRISTIANITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN BLESSED WITH GREAT LIARS STARTING FROM PAUL DOWN TO MOSHAY AND THE PEOPLE GETTING CURSED IN HERE TOO.
where is ur reference for the deleted vere u quoted?i will never attack jesus , but u go on, do what u feel like doing. i m not apologetic andnever will i be.
that i made a mistake only shows we r all humans and we dont believe in infallibility of man like u guys do, even though ur priests are more dangerous with boys than Elton John.fucking crazy gays.

and what is the dog of the game, baby - o- silly saying? ur we theory developed by the liar moshay is already debunked by me in the post ,mumu. it is the royal We that is found in virtually every language.
now, u all, dont run away, stay posted but hey, where are the answers to my last questions?
have u called the pope?
have u mailed the gay bishop?
go on , i m waiting , lets see what you all can put together , if u cant answer those questions, shame on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. tongue tongue tongue tongue

BACKSLIDER,
What do u mean emotional?
its not all about arabic, dont get it twisted, all i m saying is write out the verses u quoted, is that what u seein the quraan?
and the nes u quoted as i said only showed ur ignorance, it said there will be no contradictions in the quraan. thats just it,uhn, try to learn. and i say again, the eloquence was preserved bynot bringing in tha copied phrase. uhn.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by bigBlocd(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2007
i ve read these posts, and i m tryna be a watcher, lets see who wins.
but i think that IB(ibadan ki ni so) guy has got some guts and stuffs.
daps and props, broda.

i am waiting 4 the winner.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by daungdon: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2007
holla @ y'all,
this is hott,like ma hommie,bigB, lets stay on and see who wins.
but islampride, no doubt u da man!!!
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2007
You chaps just make me laugh. Everyone knows who Muhammad is; and when some retards can't take it, they become incoherently emotional and can't make a sane sentence. That's what you call "guts and stuff" and "da man"? Are you guys that low as well??
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2007
have you noticed they have one post each,hmm.
makes me wonder
recruited some more touts like him off the motor park?
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by shahan(f): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2007
I have my pet suspicion as well - could be the same R-IQ signing in to praise himself! cheesy
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2007
When i read posts from the likes of islampride, i realise that is the true muslim! All those who pretend to glorify the fraud that islam is by trying to appear kind, loving and gentle are the liars, fakes and borderline muslims who do not understand the hatred their religion has for anything Godly!

Islampride, do not unecessarily heap coals of fire on your already condemned head. It will be worse for you when you have to stand before that white throne. This is not about a competition, it is about exposing the enemy for the sly deciever that he is. . . Islam is definitely his handiwork!
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ Islam Pride

I quoted to you the Quraan and you never disputed this

SOMEONE TRIED TO MAKE ME THINK I NEVER LEARNT ENGLISH AT ALL BUT I IGNORED THAT PERSON PLEASE EDUCATE ME OF THIS VERSE OF THE QURAAN. OR IS IT NOT IN THE QURAN YOU QOUTE THERE ARE LOT OF MORE DISCREPANCIES AND I WANT AN ANSWER TO THIS FIRST BEFORE I MOVE ON.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ Islam Pride

I quoted to you the Quraan and you never disputed this

SOMEONE TRIED TO MAKE ME THINK I NEVER LEARNT ENGLISH AT ALL BUT I IGNORED THAT PERSON PLEASE EDUCATE ME OF THIS VERSE OF THE QURAAN. OR IS IT NOT IN THE QURAN YOU QOUTE THERE ARE LOT OF MORE DISCREPANCIES AND I WANT AN ANSWER TO THIS FIRST BEFORE I MOVE ON.

On the Issue of Mary. Muhamed was confused because he had heard of Various account of The virgin birth from fleeing Christians. I know from history that The Christian fled into lands of arabia and lived before the new mohamedan religion was started by Muhamed and That is why he sort to create a religion defended by the state.

With Christianity there is nothing like that. The rudiments of the christianity is submission to High Authority in the will and word of God. Christianity if there is anything like that, is being like christ. With Islam it is very different, you have a man as spiritual and military power, Muhamed was a Soldier not a prophet he wanted to create a Unifying religion and he made a campaign in the name of One God ( 3PERSONs) Theory that people were already dying for. You and I know how SOLDIERS BEHAVE. Muhamed was Allah soldier and you and I would agree the kinds of wars that were fought those times were very dirty. You should study muhamed personal life and you will see he was only a man that had a vision to form a state and Allah as the center. As a man he had numerous contradiction and I will debate you on then only lets us be civil and then we can hear ourselves. if you convince me I will Write a rejoinder and convert to Islam.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by muske(f): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
backslider,

i told you to check the meaning of those words, u may post their meanings for people to see.
Re: The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? by Backslider(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2007
@muske

I know what Discrepancy means and contradiction means.

please if you don't know a beg tell me so that I will send you the meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You / Daily Manna Devotionals (Season 3) — Burn That Bridge / What Would The Agnostic/atheist Look For In A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.