Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (68566 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Throwback Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Ajoke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by AlchemistDean(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Legends!.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
The Best Actress in Nigeria, in my opinion. Plays her role perfectly DAT u start to tink d movie is real life.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by sukkot: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
nnamdi kanu will frown on this. this zoogeria race mixing of pure jewish blood with ofe mmanu tongue
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
wa ndi ara
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by free2ryhme: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
these adults too old for these stuff haba!
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by HENSEXIE(f): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Only in Nigerian movie wil U̶̲̥̅̊ see such tinz
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
lol, are they going to school?
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by TheDauraMallam: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
[size=15pt]This is why Nollywood will always be considered a JOKE![/size]
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Samirana360(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
I find this unfunny angry
Ur problems ar 2 much

I feel 4 u...it is well
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by cherylsmith(f): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Samirana360:

Ur problems ar 2 much

I feel 4 u...it is well

grin
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by omonnakoda: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
LEGENDS....

SHOWS THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA.....

AN IGBO LADY AND A YORUBA MAN GETTING ALONG LIKE BIRDS AND COWS...

LEGENDS....
Rich people always get along regardless or tribe or religion.

It is poor folk that have a problem
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Sobeautiful: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
That's serious.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by mirabell23(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
it very funny after attaining certain standards,they feature in just one movie which turns everything around.smh

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by BlissB(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin Funny but y wuld Olu Jacobs accept such a role/script....i prefer d igwe wey he b o cry
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Jonnyseg(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
woodcook:
Thought they were old enough to start infusing 'sense' and creativity into Nollywood but I was wrong.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
omonnakoda:

Rich people always get along regardless or tribe or religion.

It is poor folk that have a problem
I differ
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by juman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by keandre: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is an eye sore
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by benosa11(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
lovely
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by dame16: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
yes cus u only like to be in the latest range sport and laugh ur ass off grin grin grin
cherylsmith:
I find this unfunny angry
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
mirabell23:
it very funny after attaining certain standards,they feature in just one movie which turns everything around.smh
Meaning?
dame16:
yes cus u only like to be in the latest range sport and laugh ur ass off grin grin grin
Ouch
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by SammyNoni(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
wow.... they soo look alike grin
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thats what acting is all about
They are good at what they do .. Lol funny pic
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Sobeautiful: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
frankay430:
LWKMD.. LMAO
Pls can you tell me the meaning of those two (LWKMD and LMAO)? Thanks. Have been asking but's like people don't really know the meaning but they are using it.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Teejayphillip(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is hilarious..

Uncle Olu be like Alli/Eze

Madam patience be like simbi... grin
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Lokooneone(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Funny. Old papa and mama dem. grin grin grin
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by dame16: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
my dear why not watch the movie and no what the story line is. 9ja una too complain. tufai kwa
steph2sweet:
This role should have gone to the younger ones in the industry.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by frankay430(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Lol... na to buy land...
how much land u buy
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
frankay430:
how much land u buy
The guy dupe me.. Na him Uncle son land...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.