Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,740 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:06 PM

Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (68589 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Throwback Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Ajoke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by tgmservice: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Let's help acheive ur dreams in business get a free logo and graphic element designs lik( flyers an brochure ) contact me @ www.tgmwebservices.com or wats up at 08170736942
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Btruth post=35967557][/quote]

Soon brother... It will happen...

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Malawian(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
olu jacobs is perhaps the only detribalised yoruba man i know. the rest are just odes.
tongue tongue
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
friends4ever:

I thought Olu Jacob is from Itshekiri, Delta State.
No Mate... he is from Ogun state...
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bliss4Lyfe:

OP! Yoruba man forever tinking with his dick. This is exploit not unity.

Although the picture is perfectly innocent and depicts two matured people working in the Nollywood industry, the OP imported tribe and sexual expliotation of the igbo woman into the scene by yoruba man.

Get urself a wife OP, u sound sick.

Hmmmm
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by thaoriginator: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
What are they trying to tell us now?
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by olarashad(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ahahahahha these funny comedy daddy and mummy
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by chybykee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
That's why a Nollywood Movie would never win an Oscar lipsrsealed
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
steph2sweet:
This role should have gone to the younger ones in the industry.
as in eh! ... I dey shame for them
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
why do we celebrate movies with very low input in our country.

you won't see top movie actors acting roles such as these.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Melvin23101(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Free odd 7.75..Bet on this Romania Liga 1 match between Cs Concordia Chiajna Vs Cs Municipal Studentesc Iasi (No goal) 0-0..
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Melvin23101(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Melvin23101:
Free odd 7.75..Bet on this Romania Liga 1 match between Cs Concordia Chiajna Vs Cs Municipal Studentesc Iasi (No goal) 0-0..
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Apsssal(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
LEGENDS....

SHOWS THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA.....
AN IGBO LADY AND A YORUBA MAN GETTING ALONG LIKE BIRDS AND COWS...

LEGENDS....
The beauty in the young beginnings

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by skyrocketernal(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
FOUNTAIN DIGEST INT L: -We are a team of qualify experts that
specializes in writing quality seo
articles for your company, blogs and
websites. We also write ebooks, do
research, reviews, proposals, resume,
school projects, editing, proofreading, summary on any subject matter,
exceptional sales advertisement, web
copywriting. -We also do designing and hosting of
blogs and websites for personal and
eCommerce use . -Graphic and logo designs, video and
animation editing and creation. -Social media promotion. -We also have Avast anti-virus
software that will expire at 2038. We have done it for several people,
so we can do it for you and make your
dream come through. Call us on 08113928930 /
08131974199. Our prices are very
pocket friendly.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
aminho:
One nigeria how will dis woman support biafra
and u think u are making sense
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Comedy name; school @ old age cry

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Apsssal(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
petkoffDrake:
. as in eh! ... I dey shame for them
papa n mama dey substitute for younger character? that's why it can never win an Oscar.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Apsssal(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
onunwa21:
Comedy name; school @ old age cry

lollll
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by emperorzz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
God Ahbeg!! Help nollywood with small sense na! Even dis so called veterans foolishly accept to act this foolish roles....chai! Hunger na bastard.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by yilly(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
lol! did one na ngozi n eze goes to sch.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by wasco8(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
I find this unfunny angry
because you've lost your sense of humor
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Minemrys: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
<in late sam loco efe's voice> ojujuokoroo! Chai! Ah! See what the klept0maniac hands of poverty has d0ne to the Nigerian society. [may the man's soul rest in peace. One man the industry can never replace]
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by naijanaso: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think they are trying to produce a Nigerian version of "First Grader". It's originally a Kenyan movie.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by friends4ever(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

No Mate... he is from Ogun state...

Wao...thanks for the info.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
friends4ever:

Wao...thanks for the info.
Aye
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by ChibuikeStanley7(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hilarious indeed
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by raustin560(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
247frolicboss:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qb_O8KBs2q8/VajscCI7skI/AAAAAAACDeU/TFSGM-my1Lk/s1600/1031046244554045084_181062364_edit.jpg[/img]

One of my readers sent me this!!!

Lol Nollywood...i'm guessing it's a comedy..

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-olu-jacobs-and-patience-ozokwor.html

this one na UNIZIK HIGH SCHOOL uniform oooo...no b small thing oooo.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by oladeledave: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Health Tips to keep fit during Ramadan Celebration

Eat as much as you want maybe even up to about 5 times in a day, but be mindful of the quantity and also the amount of calorie you consume.

Eat healthy, avoid eating late at night, and if you have to eat late then don’t overload yourself with food.

Get an exercise partner if necessary so you won’t get bored during workouts, don’t wait until you can get a fitness trainer.

READ MORE
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=35965023]LEGENDS....

SHOWS THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA.....

AN IGBO LADY AND A YORUBA MAN GETTING ALONG LIKE BIRDS AND COWS...

Yes u're right it calls for a peaceful co-existence among our youths. But on a ligther note, Olu Jacobs is an Edo man.

LEGENDS....
Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=mekonglobal post=35976976][/quote]

PLEASE be informed...
Thanks

Re: Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) by drabbyboy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
the background looks like my village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.