Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido (1367 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by realDONmikel: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2015
There were rumours fews days ago that the National Drug Laws Enforcement Agency are after Davido following the release of his lastest video featuring American rapper Meek Mill. The artist has refuted the claims saying he has not been invited by the agency to answer any questions about the viral video.

And that if anyone had doubts as to what he was trying to promote in the video, it definitely was not substance abuse but African culture through its rich cuisines like pounded yam and vegetable soup.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats after reports went viral that the NDLEA had set up a panel to probe Davido, the pop star through his manager, Kamal Ajiboye, said:

“The NDLEA has not got in touch with us. We heard about the news on the pages of newspapers. They have neither called nor invited us over. People just pictured the video in a negative way.

When we wrote the script for the video, it was not to portray Davido as a drug trafficker. If they watch the video till the end, they would notice that we were selling African
davido eating amaala

source; http://www.lagoslately.com/my-fans-me-video-was-trying-to-promote-amala-not-cocaine-davido/
source

Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by HungerBAD: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Amala? case close.

NDLEA if una get LIVER make una go arrest Billionaire Pikin say, him PROMOTE Amala for video.

1 Like

Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Amala? ADONBILIVIT
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by powerfulsettingz: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2015
has finished with Kashamu first before laying hand on Davido??
hmmmmm he who doesn't knw how to dance surely blame the floor
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by rabex(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2015
lol.kind of funny sha..bt for every rumour dere is an atom of truth to it.
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by dam4wummy(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Lafu things abi wink I wish lipsrsealed
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by boboLIL(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2015
This is Nigeria....they are just blabbing......they need m0ni dats y.....

1 Like

Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by bi0nics: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2015
grin x Dat Amala?
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by Sommyangel(f): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2015
We only saw amala at the end of the video while substance were flying around through out the video.. Nigerians sha
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by Beetwo(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Sommyangel:
We only saw amala at the end of the video while substance were flying around through out the video.. Nigerians sha

The substance flying around was later used to prepare the amala, it's called elubo grin
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by eyenibibio(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Is that why the white man was disgusted at the end of the video when he tasted the powder & realised it's not coke. It must really have been Amala Davido was selling. grin
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by kamair237(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Wise Boy.... make dem talk again....
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by djeezy(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Interesting.
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by holysainbj(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2015
funny.... but dah amala white gan o...
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by Sommyangel(f): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Beetwo:

The substance flying around was later used to prepare the amala, it's called elubo grin
if I hear
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by mczico: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2015
DAT Y I MISS GEJ
Re: My (fans Me) Video Was Trying To Promote Amala Not Cocaine – Davido by Precious91(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Posts A Beautiful Selfie!! Perfection! / Genevive Nnaji Rocks 6 Different Hair Style,pick Your Best. / Strange Funeral : Family Buries Man With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.