Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' (45481 Views)

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Mekenz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
for me beating differs oooo,maybe she was misinterpreted,maybe she was implying dat her husband,wants to scatter her kitten by everyday constant hammering,nt giving her a breathing space,or is dat one nt part of beating?hmmm woman pele ok.mayb its a dog in human skin,dat u got married to.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Bigii(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided And the beb abi na madam just passed through here o!! tongue nothing concern me sha tongue
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by tranxo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
A wise woman builds her home...
True words.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by angieberry(f): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
hi
tranxo:
True words.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
what a wuss?
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by tranxo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
angieberry:
hi
hallo
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by cabaliciouscabal: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shameless man beating a woman, y won't she run for her dear life, so u didn't know dat u love her as at wen u were punching her, save ur apology for d devil, tank GOD AGN didn't vote u as dia President, u would av brought shame to d revered Association. Wake up fool dis is not Nollywood acting, it's real, so stop beating a woman.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Ola17: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
hahahahaha I can't laugh oooooo, after A lot of ogbona soup without salt, Sinking, dirty, smelling, bushy, rough,full of measles nd rashes As**** outside , he is now begging......Go to hell Mr boxer.
Madam please forgive him even if it is for the sake of the children. cry
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by ugoezeik(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
PastorJohnny:

Trust no human! What we have from both of them is probably an exaggeration by the wife and an understatement by Ike. It's all about public empathy. Unfortunately the children always incur the greatest loss!
but y will d wife leave d house for sometime now without any of her kids. my dear, I can category tell u dat d wman is economic wit d truth. dis more deep she will open up
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Eddodoh(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
This woman should pity dis guy and forgive him. Seriously, it's not easy. He has learnt his lesson and I believe conflicts are avenue for better understanding If handle amicably.

Emeka should explore options like contacting some of her elders or people she respect If he indeed love her.

Madam, biko nu!!!!
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by trapQ: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lienus !!

So your wife is lying against you right? we all know how much we African women value marriages. No African woman would want to leave her marriage unless she has bored the unbearable, coupled with the fact she has 4 kids for him.

So Emeka, you beat your wife, just like you do in tje movies. Own up
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by bennethuche: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
woman forgive him and go back to your husband
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by vicuto(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lolz
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by bezimo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
God setteth the solitary in families.Nobody is happy seeing marriages fall apart except frustrated satanic individuals. May God restore your marriage in grand style and give you grace and peace to live happily with your returned wife.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Ayiose(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
It takes 2 to tangle. Pls both of u should get matured, correct whatever has gone wrong and move on wt life together.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Nonsco88: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Avery wise woman builds her home but the foolish destroy,Sister why not come back and give ur children mothering training in future they maybe ur asset according to ur husband. As u are doing this may almighty GOD send fort his peace in ur home IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by wakes: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
If there wasn't a misunderstanding she wouldn't be at large. But woman, whatever has happened, forgive and let go! Blessings!
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
what does a wise man do?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonsco88:
Avery wise woman builds her home but the foolish destroy,Sister why not come back and give ur children mothering training in future they maybe ur asset according to ur husband. As u are doing this may almighty GOD send fort his peace in ur home IJN Amen
what does a wise man do?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Faitlyn: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hey guys,
Lose 4 Inches or more off your waist while wearing high quality Colombian waist trainer,
Go shop at www.curvymagic.com you can call 08168003321 or add on bbm: 55A8D768 for order placement and sizing guide.

PAY ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE.

DONT FORGET TO SHOW US THOSE RESULTS ON INSTAGRAM FOLLOW @curvymagic. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by oluwamile(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
hey,I lyk ur comment,cn I v ur contact so we cn talk
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by bukatyne(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
I thought Emeka said there was no issue before?
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:
I thought Emeka said there was no issue before?
right? Don't mind him.

He will soon admit the truth.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by sparklebug: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm a mother,a woman who runs away without her kids is a woman who fears for her life. Emeka, your epistle sounds more like manipulation to me..this is damage control, like most wife beaters you are definitely a manipulator! Kudos to the woman that ran away, if for any reason you are going back, don't allow him make you his punchline bag again.
I just pray my besty will v the courage to also expose her beast of a husband who claims to be a saint in public! Mtshewwww

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by themonk(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
kreamidiva:
Ah ah! He was denying it before na. Chai. God should heal their marriage o.
pls read the post first.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Firevinci(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
who is lying? who is speaking the truf?
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by IFEJIMMY: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Please forgive & move on, no marriage is perfect.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by ModiKen(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think he is tired of eating at mama put and all those road side bukas hence his plea to his wife.

As an African man, he misses "home cooked meals" both on the table and on the bed. grin
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by mekybabe1: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Abegii! She shouldn't go back to him o. Emeka is a terrible man. I knew him even b4 he got married. The guy na bad news. She must have gone thru a lot believing that he'll change someday. angry
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by mekybabe1: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
I concur!
sparklebug:
I'm a mother,a woman who runs away without her kids is a woman who fears for her life. Emeka, your epistle sounds more like manipulation to me..this is damage control, like most wife beaters you are definitely a manipulator! Kudos to the woman that ran away, if for any reason you are going back, don't allow him make you his punchline bag again.
I just pray my besty will v the courage to also expose her beast of a husband who claims to be a saint in public! Mtshewwww
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Jj222(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
pls forgive him for the last time. just go back because of ur kids. n next time u r leaving pls go wit ur kids.
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by friends4ever(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
She got some ulterior motive for leaving her hubby and abandoning the kids for real. True mother wouldn't abandoned her kids, instead she would stay back for the sake of her kids. She just wanna try being single for a minute. I see Emeka as a gentleman, and wouldn't hot a fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos / Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.