Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' (45539 Views)

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Rose2014: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Candyrain:

Lolzz... Yea many enemies of progress but God is greater than them all.

I'm feeling much stronger and better. How's the day going?

Good morning sweetheart.
How are you this morning?
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Candyrain(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

Good morning sweetheart. How are you this morning?
Morning love. The morning is fine as expected. How are you doing too?
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by Candyrain(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' by lacapine: 1:53am On Aug 16, 2015
Why did it take him this long? The wife moved out of their home six months before filing for divorce. what was he waiting for? I hope they burry their hatchet and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Neo: I Did Not Wash Vee’s Pants, I Rinsed It / Actor Mofe Duncan And Wife Meets Chelsea Football Star, John Terry (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.