Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,240 members, 7,977,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See (21590 Views)

FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
talk4free:

First correction, i am not yoruba. Never have and never will be. I'm from the Niger delta and i live and work there.

Second, your tables are completely wrong. Funny you quote the same NNPC that has no clue what is being produced in Nigeria. Your first table says USAN produces about 3.7 million bbls. Thats just ridiculous. The entire FPSO storage cannot even take more than 2 miilion barrels, and its topside facility is about 180K bpd. Prove me wrong if you have any other facts. Your second table shows nothing for Agbami production. I didnt even bother to look at the remaining tables. No time to waste on rubbish.

Third, pls i beg of you. Go find out where IMO river field is located! This is embarrassing. Hint: Its Imo river but its not in Imo state.
where in Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by WilyWily: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
johncreek:

My bro. For posterity sake be positive.
Stop instigating war. You are better than that.
Every man got de right to decide his destiny.
Nigeria is a Devil paradise on her Final Days

3 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
well am happy for this,but we dnt have to commence production yet
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by talk4free: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
where in Niger delta

Taaa, you for ask for house address too na. You want to come and kidnap me?
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by NDPVF(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
When i say that those who always accuse Igbos of wanting to steal 'SS' oil & gas,are idiots,people tends to misundestand me.
Apart from Igbos having large onshore oil & gas,they don't depend on it,but are building their economy via science & technology,trade & investment,as well as industrialization,which is what made China and Japan.

I see Igbos leading Africa in no distant time,much reason why i prefer joing them.

In dearpreye voice,"Nigeria has a date with the truth".

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
talk4free:

Taaa, you for ask for house address too na. You want to come and kidnap me?
coward from sw like you always claim niger delta as if niger delta na tribe or state
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by talk4free: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
coward from sw like you always claim niger delta as if niger delta na tribe or state

Insulting me is not gonna make me claim what i'm not. If i was youruba i would have been very proud of it. Just the way i'm proud of my tiny minority tribe. But unlike you, i will not sacrifice the future of my children on the worthless alter of ethnocentrism. Everything i've stated here are facts. Deal with them, rather than where i'm from. I'm not going to say anything different, even if i was from the north pole.

6 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
talk4free:

Insulting me is not gonna make me claim what i'm not. If i was youruba i would have been very proud of it. Just the way i'm proud of my tiny minority tribe. But unlike you, i will not sacrifice the future of my children on the worthless alter of ethnocentrism. Everything i've stated here are facts. Deal with them, rather than where i'm from. I'm not going to say anything different, even if i was from the north pole.
there is nothing to be proud of,I dnt support biafra but me and biafra share hatred for hauza and sw
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
NDPVF:
When i say that those who always accuse Igbos of wanting to steal 'SS' oil & gas,are idiots,people tends to misundestand me.
Apart from Igbos having large onshore oil & gas,they don't depend on it,but are building their economy via science & technology,trade & investment,as well as industrialization,which is what made China and Japan.

I see Igbos leading Africa in no distant time,much reason why i prefer joing them.

In dearpreye voice,"Nigeria has a date with the truth".

Happy Sunday, bro.

Such comments are only made by timid, confused, blind and myopic folks. The Igbos are an irrepressible, enterprising people who doesn't even need oil and gas to survive and thrive. Nigeria is just fortunate to have them. Nigeria seems a hindrance to the progress and development of these unique, determined people.

I accosted a few of my people on my way to work a few days back, and I didn't fail to point the bigger picture to them who believed naively that the Igbos are just aiming at OUR OYEL!

Yes. Nigeria has a date with truth. It doesn't matter how long it runs away from that solemn truth. This nation must be restructured along the lines of regionalism or true federalism OR risk a total collapse in the nearest future.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by meccuno: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
johncreek:
How many times must we fight.
So many of us don't know what's happening outside this country?
Go check out countries that broke out of each other and find out their present condition.
America refused Confederate state because they knew what it would have caused.
Is that not the America most of you are dreaming to still visit today?
Let's think well before we start what we may never finish.
War is not as it seems.
It can wipe out a whole lineage.
Let's avoid it please.
who said anything about war?
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
johncreek:

Thank you for the tagged name;
Never the less War is evitable if we want it to be evitable.
Think of the future bro.

It's for the sake of the future that we're shouting out at this injustice. It will amount to unpardonable wickedness and unparalleled timidity to our unborn if we don't challenge this calculated, threatening, injustice.

You can't find peace in an unjust society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by PedroJP(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
johncreek:

My bro. For posterity sake be positive.
Stop instigating war. You are better than that.

So it's better to remain oppressed cos of fear of war ?

We don't want any war, but we want pple to rise for justice.

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by meccuno: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ojiofor:
The five Majors messed up big time.Igbo problems today rest squarely on their shoulders.But this present generation of Ndigbo must be relentless in claiming what rightly belongs to them.
I tell anyone who cares to listen.....assuming the war wasn't fought from 66-70,a very bloody war would have erupted in the 80s.....its unfortunate that the igbos had to bear the brunt of the unity of Nigeria with the loss of 3 million souls........but the truth is that Nigeria will not survive another war,uprising or rebellion against the state......it will never recover from it.......

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by StOla: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
NormalCodes:
Jesu!

You see?

When Director was saying, that they laid pipe from Numerous oil wells in Abia and IMO to offload oil at Bayelsa, just to delete the fact that Abia and IMO produce oil and gas in large quantity. When he said it, people were insulting him, calling him names.

That is what they are using to confuse SS and SE.

They will tell u SE is famzing SS becus of oil, but in reality, 90% of the oil produced in SEaster states are channeled to SS.

Truth will never be hidden, no matter how long u conceal it, it will still show.

Una don start ooo. SouthSouth never agree to be Biafra yet you're already making outlandish claims about the oil produced in the South South.

If oil is produced in a landlocked Abia and Imo, how is it going to get to the point of shipment if not by flow lines.

Does that prevent the state where the production field is sited from getting their due derivation?

If your director was not daft and mischievous, he would know better, apparently he has enough gullible minds to pollute.

3 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by abagoro(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
nobody is saying we depend on oil...This thread is aimed to debunk the notion that why we tag SS in our quest is because of oil...it's never because of oil but because of similar political, economic and cultural ideology and also to form a stronger force against potential enemy angry

Hope you know I am against the tagging of SS alongside a proposed Igbo country. If Igbos are serious our discussion should be about Igbo interest and we should not drag uninterested people along by force. It only makes us even worse than those we criticise.

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Ojiofor: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
meccuno:
I tell anyone who cares to listen.....assuming the war wasn't fought from 66-70,a very bloody war would have erupted in the 80s.....its unfortunate that the igbos had to bear the brunt of the unity of Nigeria with the loss of 3 million souls........but the truth is that Nigeria will not survive another war,uprising or rebellion against the state......it will never recover from it.......
Ndigbo paid a heavy price that we haven't recovered 50 years after.
That first coup was anti Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by superstar1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
carnegiefan:
I posted the first one and THEY removed it.
Here it is again.

[img]http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/nigeria_gas_1979.jpg[/img]

The pictures were produced before Anambra oil fields were certified.

What is the total oil production onshore? Offshore Oil production accounts for more than 50-60% oil production of this country. Why did SS kicked against the bill on Onshore-Offshore Dichotomy, that was to be used to cut allocation to them?

What exactly are your maps driving at?

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
talk4free:

Last time you guys owned a significant part of lagos properties, now its a significant part of the oil in Nigeria. While i have no reason to contest the succession dreams of the south east, trying to claim things that are not yours as though they are will only lead to an unwanted bloodshed at the end of the day. Do you people want to put your families through that again?

As per the map, it hides the major facts while you all don't know which is that oil production in the south east remains minute.
1. Try and trace the borders of each state rather than looking at only the dots and see how many actually fall into the eastern states. Take a reference of the refinery sign , which is actually in rivers state and the closest to it is Ogoni land , then Akwa ibom state.

2. Shell Bonga field, Chevron Agbami field, Total Akpo field, Exxon Erha field, Total/Exxon Usan field all produce an upwards of 150,000 barrels a day. These 5 deepwater fields produce about 1million barrels of our approx 2million production. Now divide the remaining by this multitude of land fields. You will see that they are all marginal producers.

3. If oil production is that great in the east, the states will get higher derivatives. It cannot be hidden. If you want to argue it name the villages that actually have oilfields in the Imo and Abia lets see how many you come up with. Also find out how many barrels per day these fields produce. Maybe that will stop all of you from this wrong information.

the Igbo loves lies and deceit. Onshore oil File produces less Barrel per day compare to Offshore.

We d itsekiri have little Onshore oil field but Our Offshore Oil field alone makes us the richest Tribe in Nigeria. We produces about 40% of Nigeria wealth.

On a normal note the Urhobo/Isoko has more onshore Oil field than us but we produces more than both together with the Ilajes and d entire SE states.

Well let me ignore there foolishness.. Always looking for a way to form Alliance with SS...It shows they re just interested in our oil.

3 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

What is the total oil production onshore? Offshore Oil production accounts for more than 50-60% oil production of this country. Why did SS kicked against the bill on Onshore-Offshore Dichotomy, that was to be used to cut allocation to them?

What exactly are your maps driving at?

SMH for dem. They why they argue anytime they re told ondo produces more oil than them. Cous Ondo gat many offshore Field.

Onshore file produces Little barrel per day. compare to Offshore.

Lolz, The OP is telling us SE owns Nigeria Wealth. Lolz.

This people go mumu tay

3 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

SMH for dem. They why they argue anytime they re told ondo produces more oil than them. Cous Ondo gat many offshore Field.

This people go mumu tay

U don't talk finish?

At least the maps were not drawn by any of us here.

U say, no oil in SE, we are famzing SS becus of Oil, and we are saying, don't be deceived.

Your hatred for Igbos won't take any of us up or down.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by CyberTerrorist: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
abagoro:

Hope you know I am against the tagging of SS alongside a proposed Igbo country. If Igbos are serious our discussion should be about Igbo interest and we should not drag uninterested people along by force. It only makes us even worse than those we criticise.

thats where referendum comes in..Through referendum, if they want to join Biafra, good., if they want to remain in Nigeria, good.

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by tonychristopher: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

the Igbo loves lies and deceit. Onshore oil File produces less Barrel per day compare to Offshore.

We d itsekiri have little Onshore oil field but Our Offshore Oil field alone makes us the richest Tribe in Nigeria. We produces about 40% of Nigeria wealth.

On a normal note the Urhobo/Isoko has more onshore Oil field than us but we produces more than both together with the Ilajes and d entire SE states.

Well let me ignore there foolishness.. Always looking for a way to form Alliance with SS...It shows they re just interested in our oil.

the issue is that you itshekiri people are on a leased land and you know that you can't say this in front of urhobo and ijaw man..you know that land is owned by urhobos and sobo people

don't rejoice yet till Ejiro comes ...

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
EasternLion:

U don't talk finish?

At least the maps were not drawn by any of us here.

U say, no oil in SE, we are famzing SS becus of Oil, and we are saying, don't be deceived.

Your hatred for Igbos won't take any of us up or down.

Thanks.

I don't hate Anybody. Just trying to tell you fact.

I used my tribe as example. So hope that answers your question

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Udmaster(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

This people go mumu tay
are you trying to compare the IGBOS with the itsekiri people?
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Babatundetinubu: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
grin

Must you always tag the SS in your suicide mission?

Don't mind the madmen....from the sad beasts and claiming oil that is not theirs.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

SMH for dem. They why they argue anytime they re told ondo produces more oil than them.Cous Ondo gat many offshore Field.

This people go mumu tay

There you go again with your lies. This thread is only showing the map of oilfields in Nigeria where they are.
It is left to people with brains to THINK about what is really happening.

This is a country where no one knows how much oil is being produced; where tankers simply dock and lift oil.

Can you verifiably show us how much oil is being produced by each oil field (whether onshore or offshore), and how much oil is being piped from onshore to coast? Knowing the massive theft (and historical schemes against my region) going on in Nigeria, should a smart person trust the NNPC?

You are Yoruba from Ondo (I presume); please I'm not interested in what your offshore fields are producing.
This thread is NOT about "who owns Nigeria Wealth"; it is about discovering the truth about how my region has been divided for easier exploitation. Like I said earlier, it even started with the rigging of the Southern Cameroon plebiscite.
Someone very powerful is afraid of a united strong Eastern Nigeria. I just wonder why.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Udmaster:
are you trying to compare the IGBOS with the itsekiri people?

Nah.. y will I do such.. I think the Yoruba re enough with with u guys. Trying to state something, That y I used my tribe. Its not about onshore Field. We gat little Onshore field but we produces 40% of Wealth Allocated to your region.

can only compare myself with The Urhobos and co.

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
carnegiefan:

There you go again with your lies. This thread is only showing the map of oilfields in Nigeria where they are.

This is a country where no one knows how much oil is being produced; where tankers simply duck and lift oil.

Can you verifiably show us how much oil is being produced by each oil field (whether onshore or offshore), and how much oil is being piped from onshore to coast? Knowing the massive theft (and historical schemes against my region) going on in Nigeria, should a smart person trust the NNPC?

You are Yoruba from Ondo (I presume); please I'm not interested in what your offshore fields are producing.
This thread is NOT about "who owns Nigeria Wealth"; it is about discovering the truth about how my region has been divided for easier exploitation. Like I said earlier, it even started with the rigging of the Southern Cameroon plebiscite.
Someone very powerful is afraid of a united strong Eastern Nigeria. I just wonder why.

First and foremost am not a Yoruba boy. Am from Delta.

You don't get it. offshore Account to 70% of oil produced in Nigeria. Which I used my tribe as example.

Abeg i nor get strength for talk today.

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Babatundetinubu: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
NAIJASOM:
They say a picture is worth a thousand words but in the context of nigerian politics, these maps are worth millions of words. Fellow Niger deltans, please study this map carefully so that when sudden mischeivous groups come tomorrow to tell you that igbos want to steal your oil, then you know the right answer to give them.

Ole.......leave niger delta alone.....they want no part of ur Biafra...

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
carnegiefan:

This is a country where no one knows how much oil is being produced; where tankers simply duck and lift oil.

First and foremost am not a Yoruba boy. Am from Delta.

You don't get it. offshore Account to 70% of oil produced in Nigeria. Which I used my tribe as example.

Abeg i nor get strength for talk today

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

This people go mumu tay
it's like you dnt know wat is offshore, ondo offshore, chai nothing person no go see for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

the issue is that you itshekiri people are on a leased land and you know that you can't say this in front of urhobo and ijaw man..you know that land is owned by urhobos and sobo people

don't rejoice yet till Ejiro comes ...

Quote me anywhere, Never re we going to take up arms to fight to Urhobo Nation Again. I see the Urhobo's as my Big Bro.

Point of Correct We re not on lease, Every Land belongs to us. and we gonna fight to protect it. #OffTopic

Back to topic

Onshore field produces little barrel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / 'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.