Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,240 members, 7,977,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See (21592 Views)

FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Kagawash07: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
talk4free:

You dey mind that Dolapo, the biggest dunce ever!
I guess the eediot was in another planet when NNPC was pronounced not to be only fraud under Jonathan but also, had doctored many document to cover their embezzlement!
Imagine a whole Agbami, the biggest and largest oil producing oil field in Nigeria has no oil?
Geez!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
onenaira3:

grin grin grin

job well done today everyone, make we go.

Agu Nna, odum nwe one ohia, idi egwu, Agu ohia cum Aguiyi.
I ga-adiriririririri.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by madenigga(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

Iboe pretending to be SS......in ur dreams.... cheesy
Ok
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by madenigga(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

So one Nigeria is by force

I thought you guys hated Igbos

Why not allow them go so that you guys can enjoy your righteous Nigeria grin
LoL
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by madenigga(m): 1:13am On Jul 20, 2015
For equity and fairness, let there be a referendum. Let Nigeria be restructured, even of new states are not created let there be a referendum.
I keep asking my self what is this love yoruba ppl have for us in the SS, when did yorubas become the Spokesman of SS.
The southwest was carved well, they didn't deem it fit to carve any part of d SW into Edo state, or carve any part of ekiti into Northern Nigeria.
But when it reached the part of igbos, they just did Magic, coming from where I don't know.
I am happy that I am a Rivers Man, am not just a Rivers man an igbo man for dat matter from Oyigbo LG.
All this divide and rule tactics is beginning to fail we igbo's in d SS are beginning to open our eyes, information is now like sand,we are all beginning to see things for ourselves, we know that one day when this haters of SE igbos are done, there would be transfer of aggression to us in d SS.
Thank God d military regimes and days are gone we would keep fighting for a greater igbo stake in things in Nigeria.
Lemme repeat again yorubas stop speaking for us, I ve never commented on a Lagos thread or anything SW, leave us alone.

5 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Kagawash07: 1:27am On Jul 20, 2015
madenigga:
For equity and fairness, let there be a referendum. Let Nigeria be restructured, even of new states are not created let there be a referendum.
I keep asking my self what is this love yoruba ppl have for us in the SS, when did yorubas become the Spokesman of SS.
The southwest was carved well, they didn't deem it fit to carve any part of d SW into Edo state, or carve any part of ekiti into Northern Nigeria.
But when it reached the part of igbos, they just did Magic, coming from where I don't know.
I am happy that I am a Rivers Man, am not just a Rivers man an igbo man for dat matter from Oyigbo LG.
All this divide and rule tactics is beginning to fail we igbo's in d SS are beginning to open our eyes, information is now like sand,we are all beginning to see things for ourselves, we know that one day when this haters of SE igbos are done, there would be transfer of aggression to us in d SS.
Thank God d military regimes and days are gone we would keep fighting for a greater igbo stake in things in Nigeria.
Lemme repeat again yorubas stop speaking for us, I ve never commented on a Lagos thread or anything SW, leave us alone.
Look at another dunce!
Who's talking of just SS here? The topic is centered around oil and who told a dunce like you that it's only the SS that genarate oil?
And who's saying Oyigbo shouldn't secede with their ibo brothers?
Abeg, get a brain!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by madenigga(m): 1:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Look at another dunce!
Who's talking of just SS here? The topic is centered around oil and who told a dunce like you that it's only the SS that genarate oil?
Abeg, get a brain!
OK, are u from dz places; the Niger delta/southsouth/southeast or any oil producing state, if u are not please shut up and mind ur business. Thank U.

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Kagawash07: 1:41am On Jul 20, 2015
madenigga:

OK, are u from dz places; the Niger delta/southsouth/southeast or any oil producing state, if u are not please shut up and mind ur business. Thank U.
I'm an Ondo state indigene and you should be the one to shut the hell up!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by madenigga(m): 1:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Hmmmmmmmm are u no longer from Lagos state cheesy grin...
My friend u should be d one to shut d hell up, when they are talking of onshore it's only igbos and Ijaws dat shud be talking. D day Nigeria passes d Onshore/Offshore dichotomy dats d day ur oil goes extinct.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Kagawash07: 2:02am On Jul 20, 2015
madenigga:

Hmmmmmmmm are u no longer from Lagos state cheesy grin...
My friend u should be d one to shut d hell up, when they are talking of onshore it's only igbos and Ijaws dat shud be talking. D day Nigeria passes d Onshore/Offshore dichotomy dats d day ur oil goes extinct.
Look at this eediot telling me the state I should be from?
When did I converse with a dunce like you that I'm from Lagos?
Don't let me say thunder strike you down!
And who told you Ondo's oil is only offshore?
Whose oil is going extinct?
Bunch of thieving revisionists! You better face the little oil you have at Oyigbo and leave Ondo out of your madness!
Lastly, get a brain!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 5:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

I created a thread to show where the oil fields are in Nigeria. I wonder why some of you people are developing heart attack about a simple presentation of facts. Are you angry that you no longer have monopoly on news in Nigeria, to keep deceiving people about where the oilfields are? Please take heart.

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2015
oduastates:

There was no Biafra sharing borders with the Oyo empire or the Benin kingdom and believe me ,
There will never be a Biafra sharing borders with oodua states.
All those radio Biafra listeners are deluding themselves.
You only need to listen to it for 5 minutes to throw up. Devoid of facts but loaded with hate.
The information being circulated cannot stand up to basic scrutiny
And I can say boldly that the hate being propagated represents at least a majority of the SE opinion .
nothing wrong with wanting your own country,
Something is definitely wrong with the God complex.
At the very least , itshekiri kingdom will be autonomous.
The vindictiveness which led to the senseless civil war is the same thing playing out right now.
All because of oil which exists on the land of the minorities.
We are tired of waiting conservatives tribes to catch up with our liberal style of life.
For the itshekiri, if and when the call is made , we shall stand with you .
From the Savannah of Jebba to the coastal sea dwelling tribes of Dahomey, men shall answer the call.

No land of Oyo will be part of Biafra
Oil oil oil.
As if oil is the only source of revenues .

God bless you my brother from SW.
I like the way you respected our decision of being Alone. But wen worst Comes to Worst The Itskiri Kingdom will go With ODUA nation.

Its Either An independent Itsekiri country. A country with My ediod brothers (Urhobo/Isoko, Edo) or an oDUA Country.

With the oil located on our land we gonna do fine

#Godbless the Itskiri Kingdom
#Godbless My urhobo/Isoko brothers
#Godbless my Edo brothers
#Godbless The Great Odua Nation.
#God bless Ayo(me)
#biggrin
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Look at another dunce!
Abeg, get a brain!

Same way the Igbo Should let us align with the Ilaje, Edo, Urhobo, and others, Cous No Itskeri land will be seceeded into Biafra.

These Niggas re just greedy.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Same way the Igbo Should let us align with the Ilaje, Edo, Urhobo, and others, Cous No Itskeri land will be seceeded into Biafra.

These Niggas re just greedy.
this sw boy, we dnt need any body except igbo speaking people and maybe our calabar friends
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by emmatok(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
presher:
this sw boy, we dnt need any body except igbo speaking people and maybe our calabar friends

Which calabar,

Have you ever heard of the Oron nation.

When the split come, we will have 4 Nations from the South.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2015
emmatok:

Which calabar,

Have you ever heard of the Oron nation.

When the split come, we will have 4 Nations from the South.
but one for all igbos speaking people in Nigeria
whether se or ss
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by onenaira3: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
EasternLion:

Agu Nna, odum nwe one ohia, idi egwu, Agu ohia cum Aguiyi.
I ga-adiriririririri.

Chei. Repeat in English. This your Igbo na hard one ooo. which part of Igbo are you from? Are you IMO?
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by onenaira3: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2015
carnegiefan:

I created a thread to show where the oil fields are in Nigeria. I wonder why some of you people are developing heart attack about a simple presentation of facts. Are you angry that you no longer have monopoly on news in Nigeria, to keep deceiving people about where the oilfields are? Please take heart.

The brain dead illiterate is in pain. The conducted stories on how Ondo is the fifth producing oil state in Nigeria has been exposed to the truth. in reality it's the least producing, very much intangible that really does not even matter whatsoever cause if you remove it, it won't affect the industry one bit. The illiterate buf00n is just mad cause similar to how their most educated, most developed, most sophisticated, most accommodating propaganda got busted, likewise this 5th producing got busted as well. You just can't help but love the technological era we live in now, data stays demolishing the bullsh1t South West have been trying to sell for century. Do you expect them to be happy? Another one of their propaganda got beaten. Lmfaooooooooooo. What a pathetic, worthless, backwards ppl, while every one achieved, they propaganda. No wonder they are so good abd well known for 419 and forgery. Just hand him a tissue and tell him "ewoo ndo oo".

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by hoobs(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2015
vicenzo:
That was and remain the policy upon which one Nigeria was built, economic and political strangulation of Igboland was the agenda of the "victors".

Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally retarded and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never!

You have said it all,all this people with igbo names shouting one Nigeria are usually people that do not know anytin about the igbos,the only thing they know is "my father tell me say I be igbo"
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by backtosender: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
shachris02:

You are So blessed by God. What must I do to get some of those sexiness?
this is not her real photo u think that ugly thing will put her real pix abi u want NL to scatter?
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
onenaira3:

Chei. Repeat in English. This your Igbo na hard one ooo. which part of Igbo are you from? Are you IMO?

Abia

I just called u Lion, Leopard and a crocodile.

You devour and rule.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Kagawash07: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
carnegiefan:

Look at a dunce who was compairing onshore rigs with offshore rigs and believes a pipe all the way from SS is tapping it from SE landlocked soil!
How can a pipe be tapping oil deposit to another region? They tell you say crude oil deposit be like tap water?
Bunch of dolts!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Kagawash07: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2015
onenaira3:

The brain dead illiterate is in pain. The conducted stories on how Ondo is the fifth producing oil state in Nigeria has been exposed to the truth. in reality it's the least producing, very much intangible that really does not even matter whatsoever cause if you remove it, it won't affect the industry one bit. The illiterate buf00n is just mad cause similar to how their most educated, most developed, most sophisticated, most accommodating propaganda got busted, likewise this 5th producing got busted as well. You just can't help but love the technological era we live in now, data stays demolishing the bullsh1t South West have been trying to sell for century. Do you expect them to be happy? Another one of their propaganda got beaten. Lmfaooooooooooo. What a pathetic, worthless, backwards ppl, while every one achieved, they propaganda. No wonder they are so good abd well known for 419 and forgery. Just hand him a tissue and tell him "ewoo ndo oo".
Clifford orji, the great general Dolapo!
Stop ranting and say something reasonable for once!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by shachris02: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
carnegiefan:

you map is trash. where is your link to back it up? you think you can just draw yourself a map and come here to deceive gullible people with it?

check my thread for verified oil fields in Nigeria.

you Don't color gas fields and call them oil fields

https://www.nairaland.com/2463225/real-maps-oil-fields-nigeria
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by madenigga(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Look at this eediot telling me the state I should be from?
When did I converse with a dunce like you that I'm from Lagos?
Don't let me say thunder strike you down!
And who told you Ondo's oil is only offshore?
Whose oil is going extinct?
Bunch of thieving revisionists! You better face the little oil you have at Oyigbo and leave Ondo out of your madness!
Lastly, get a brain!
LoL... all of a sudden u are no longer from Lagos grin grin grin grin.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
shachris02:

you map is trash. where is your link to back it up? you think you can just draw yourself a map and come here to deceive gullible people with it?

check my thread for verified oil fields in Nigeria.

you Don't color gas fields and call them oil fields

https://www.nairaland.com/2463225/real-maps-oil-fields-nigeria

If you are computer illiterate, all you need do is ask for help for someone more savvy to show you how to view an image location.
Just do a right-click on the images and view the location. They are not from my website.
Some of us don't lie for a living.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Look at a dunce who was compairing onshore rigs with offshore rigs and believes a pipe all the way from SS is tapping it from SE landlocked soil!
How can a pipe be tapping oil deposit to another region? They tell you say crude oil deposit be like tap water?
Bunch of dolts!

Since you are a parasite trying to gain my attention, I'd give it to you briefly.
I'll first give you an assignment.
Go and find out how much oil is being lifted from Nigerian oil wells. You do know that no one in Nigeria can provide that information, right?
WHY IS THAT?
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Kagawash07: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
carnegiefan:

Since you are a parasite trying to gain my attention, I'd give it to you briefly.
I'll first give you an assignment.
Go and find out how much oil is being lifted from Nigerian oil wells. You do know that no one in Nigeria can provide that information, right?
WHY IS THAT?

What is this? Abeg, find something reasonable to post!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Kagawash07: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
madenigga:
LoL... all of a sudden u are no longer from Lagos grin grin grin grin.
What an eediot!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by madenigga(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

What an eediot!
LoL... igbos must leave Lagos and go back to their States cheesy grin.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by shachris02: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
carnegiefan:

If you are computer illiterate, all you need do is ask for help for someone more savvy to show you how to view an image location.
Just do a right-click on the images and view the location. They are not from my website.
Some of us don't lie for a living.

you are a dumb ass illiterate. image location from where? from Google maps or NASA satellite?

If you have half a brain, you would know that image locations do not show oil fields.... oil fields are underneath.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2015
shachris02:

you are a dumb ass illiterate. image location from where? from Google maps or NASA satellite?

If you have half a brain, you would know that image locations do not show oil fields.... oil fields are underneath.
Where are u from in d SE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / 'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.