Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (15796 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / REPLY: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
Useni abachas runs man yash am anyhow come use mustapha do the dirty job these guyz are so mean grin
God bless abiola yansh of the blessed memory
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
this is the story of ur life and it will be title ayo the fool

Quit the diatribe you slow-mofo

On the numerical scale, your I.Q is on the negative of the Y--axis.

Face the fact of your wrechted live you lactating transvestite.

Go kill yourself you schizophrenic, cum- slobbering dumbfuck.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Quit the diatribe you slow-mofo

On the numerical scale, your I.Q is on the negative of the Y--axis.

Face the fact of your wrechted live you lactating transvestite.

Go kill yourself you schizophrenic, cum- slobbering dumbfuck.

haha end ur miserable life,it's not ur choice to be born a sw, I pity ur life, u pride ur self in quoting words above u,u want people to say u are learned so you u speak incoherent grammar, dnt sober I used to think like u,child grow up

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
haha end ur miserable life,it's not ur choice to be born a sw, I pity ur life, u pride ur self in quoting words above u,u want people to say u are learned so you u speak incoherent grammar, dnt sober I used to think like u,child grow up

I prefer been a Yoruba with tentacles spreading from north central Nigeria to southwest Nigeria to Togo to Benin rep to Brazil and Cuba. than been a erosion landlocked confined human eating beast.

Since you are too dull to understand my Write-up why don't you yield the earlier advise for proper education, obsequious moronic hater

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

I prefer been a Yoruba with tentacles spreading from north central Nigeria to southwest Nigeria to Togo to Benin rep to Brazil and Cuba. than been a erosion landlocked confined human eating beast.

Since you are too dull to understand my Write-up why don't you yield the earlier advise for proper education, obsequious moronic hater
haha we have igbo in south south and igbo is recognized inn many countries,
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

which education I hate u folks for being lazy
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
haha we have igbo in south south and igbo is recognized inn many countries,

As fraudsters, drug barons and greed felons that can do anything for money. The polizei guys are always at the neck of your brothers at duesseldorf haptbanof.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
which education I hate u folks for being lazy

The feeling is mutual illiterate. you are made as reserve meat for the Malaysian hangmen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

As fraudsters, drug barons and greed felons that can do anything for money. The polizei guys are always at the neck of your brothers at duesseldorf haptbanof.
we start blood money now yoruba have taken over the business, we are innovative even in crime, yoruba Don copy yahoo from us drugs nko, your people are just dull
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
we start blood money now yoruba have taken over the business, we are innovative even in crime, yoruba Don copy yahoo from us drugs nko, your people are just dull

Copy low lifers. how many yorubas are hanged worldwide and how many of them are always begging the house of assembly for help to save another igbotic animal from the hangman noose.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

The feeling is mutual illiterate. you are made as reserve meat for the Malaysian hangmen.
two yorubas was hanged by Malaysian govt too do u want the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

educated pig, looking into the dictionary and typing trash is literacy?
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Copy low lifers. how many yorubas are hanged worldwide and how many of them are always begging the house of assembly for help to save another igbotic animal from the hangman noose.
they hang them daily pig
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:

Compared to your brother known worldwide as fraudsters and drug baron. Your maths is as poor as your brain. why compare two with the hundreds from your block.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
people dat butcher themselves like pigs in abbatiorsl,soka comes to my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
educated pig, looking into the dictionary and typing trash is literacy?

Wow so you are holding this conversation with a dictionary by your side. I am impressed you can as well get an encyclopedia and a thesaurus.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
people dat butcher themselves like pigs in abbatiorsl,soka comes to my mind
i tell ya... they forgot they from SW started armed robbery in nigeria they always quick to point fingers at SS/SE that is always their big mistakes

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Wow so you are holding this conversation with a dictionary by your side. I am impressed you can as well get an encyclopedia and a thesaurus.
haha u are not above 13,wire me any day,u care about wat people say about you even online,
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

haha u are not above 13,quote me any day,u care about wat people say about you even online,
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
they hang them daily pig
lying is the only thing you inherited from the loser you call papa.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
haha u are not above 13,quote me any day,u care about wat people say about you even online,

No I am 12. idiiiot vamoose.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

lying is the only thing you inherited from the loser you call papa.
atleast I inherited something tangible unlike u dat inherited low sperm and brain count
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Compared to your brother known worldwide as fraudsters and drug baron. Your maths is as poor as your brain. why compare two with the hundreds from your block.
compare the list is endless your tribe are too incline with crimes...your politicians they are mostly drug barons you have joined your masters up north in terrorism too when u land in most int airport they search you for bombs we never had those kind f experience but because we are sharing union with terrorist and criminalzs SW and north
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

No I am 12. idiiiot vamoose.
cry cry baby hediot

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by omonnakoda: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
The SW does not have any conjoined destiny with Eboes.Do what is best for you and leave the SW out of it.
Ths clamour is as chlldish as saying "come make we go shitt"

If shiitt dey catch you go shitt abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
compare the list is endless your tribe are too incline with crimes...your politicians they drug barons you have joined your masters up north in terrorism too when u land in most int airport they search you for bombs we never had those kind f experience but because we are sharing union with terrorist and criminalzs SW and north
kaashamu, tinubu, obj, and all corporate criminals in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
atleast I inherited something tangible unlike u dat inherited low sperm and brain count

illiterate what's brain count. Go to school the son of a gun refuse. keep up with your piracy business.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
compare the list is endless your tribe are too incline with crimes...your politicians they are mostly drug barons you have joined your masters up north in terrorism too when u land in most int airport they search you for bombs we never had those kind f experience but because we are sharing union with terrorist and criminalzs SW and north

I don't wanna share a country with people that can use there own mother for blood money. Your criminal records is universal. all Nigerian politicians are thieves including the bigger thieves from your block.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

illiterate what's brain count. Go to school the son of a gun refuse. keep up with your piracy business.
haha atleast I make money, unlike u who is a toilet cleaner, come and get employed by me
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

I don't wanna share a country with people that can use there own mother for blood money. Your criminal records is universal. all Nigerian politicians are thieves including the bigger thieves from your block.
mention one convicted politician from my region,but I know bode George is ur bro
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

sharing a country with you guys is like sharing a meal with a pig,girls vags from ur region smell like pit toilet
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

you mean like the way ibadam evil forest is full of rotten human parts from yoruba ritualist?come again the only tribe that practice demonic occultic ritual in africa are yorubas no other group have beat them on that the evidence is there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Boss Magu Risks Jail Term For Contempt Of Court / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn / 1976 Coup: I Was Persuaded To Take Over After Murtala’s Death – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.