Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (15810 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / REPLY: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Kagawash07:

When the cursed fool, Ironsi truncated Nigerdelta secession and jailed Isaac Boro, they weren't brothers?
Bunch of greedy parasitic wailing 5th class citizen Ijaw slaves!

Deal with the truth. Niger deltans know who used their crude oil wealth to build Lagos and now Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 2:00am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:

Mpama. Ironsi never implemented the unitary system before he was killed. He was killed for floating the idea. He merely united the civil service.

It was your greed for Eastern region crude oil wealth that drove your cursed Awo and Gowon into adopting unitary government, and then creating anomalies known as states to serve as your conduit in siphoning the crude wealth. Same greed drove Awo into committing suicide, and same greed will ensure you become eternally enslaved in an Islamic country with your Arewa masters, after Biafra secession,
Revisionist, I asked a question which you failed to answer, what was the senile goat, Ojukwu doing, governing the Northern region after Ahmadu Bello's murder?
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!
Bunch of dishonest revisionist!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 2:04am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:

Deal with the truth. Niger deltans know who used their crude oil wealth to build Lagos and now Abuja.
You mean Ondo's crude oil and Bitumen?
Anyway, according to the unitary system your cursed man introduced, all resources belong to the FG!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 2:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Kagawash07:

Same Saro wiwa who said if the civil war was to repeat itself, he would take the same decision to defend his land from the land grabbers!
Yes, he lamented the unitary govt which was forced on us by that cursed fool, Ironsi but the good thing is that he defended his land!

Wiwa never said such. When Wiwa recognized he had been played by the cursed and dubious Awo, he ran back to Ndiigbo, he attended Ohanaeze meeting and begged for forgiveness.

It was about same time, he wrote that his long poem, I posted part of here.

Awo deserved the fate that befell him, he toyed with lots of destinies and created lots of bitter hearts against him.

You can imagine how heartbroken Wiwa became, when he saw the crude oil wealth siphoned by Awo( and his Arewa masters) to Lagos, while Ogoni land laid in ruins, after Adekunle had finished shooting all that moves there. Such amount of treachery and deception was never going to be allowed to go unpunishment by mother nature. Awo had it coming.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 2:12am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:
Lol! Eastern region had always been multiethnic. It is so because the most populous ethnic group in the region, Ndiigbo are not empire builders. We lived in our mini village republics and allowed the minorities. be. We were never savages roaming around looking for who to conquer and Lord over. Live and let live is the standard of offor and ogu that guides Igbo societies.

Only a silly and blind Eastern minority buys the story of Igbo land grabbing. Okpara facilitated the movement of Shell headquarters from Owerri to PH, Gowon and his gang went to Kaduna and built a refinery to siphon ND crude oil, Awo facilitated the transfer and establishment of crude oil Coys to Lagos.

Spot the difference.
Wow, Biafra never invaded Benin, Ore, Calabar e.t.c?
Ibo and lies!
Bunch of dishonest land grabbers!
Will you stop lamenting that the Hausa exploited the system your cursed man forced on us! If that goat, Ironsi hadn't done such, no one would steal anyone resource!
Bunch of wailing 5th class citizen!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Kagawash07:

Wow, Biafra never invaded Benin, Ore, Calabar e.t.c?
Ibo and lies!
Bunch of dishonest land grabbers!
Will you stop lamenting that the Hausa exploited the system your cursed man forced on us! If that goat, Ironsi hadn't done such, no one would steal anyone resource!
Bunch of wailing 5th class citizen!

Incase you have forgotten, the Eastern minorities are the focus of my argument, not the Midwest minorities.

We couldn't get to Lagos without passing through Midwest , could we? Lagos was the destination, not Midwest.

The Midwestern Igbos like the Eastern Igbos have a perfect understanding and relative peace with the non Igbo groups there, there was never a case of land grabbing. Anioma borders with Isoko, Bini, Esan are clear with no ambiguity. The land grabbing exists only in your head, perhaps because you come from a culture were savagery as exemplified by conquering, subduing and lording it over weaker groups is hailed as bravery.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 2:21am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:

Wiwa never said such. When Wiwa recognized he had been played by the cursed and dubious Awo, he ran back to Ndiigbo, he attended Ohanaeze meeting and begged for forgiveness.

It was about same time, he wrote that his long poem, I posted part of here.

Awo deserved the fate that befell him, he toyed with lots of destinies and created lots of bitter hearts against him.

You can imagine how heartbroken Wiwa became, when he saw the crude oil wealth siphoned by Awo( and his Arewa masters) to Lagos, while Ogoni land laid in ruins, after Adekunle had finished shooting all that moves there. Such amount of treachery and deception was never going to be allowed to go unpunishment by mother nature. Awo had it coming.
Liar, show the link where you cull that poem from?
How many time do I have to tell a brain dead eediot like you that the unitary system Ironsi introduced made it possible for all revenue to be zoned to the FG before it's shared among the states and at that time, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria!
Gosh, what kind of dunce are ibo breeding!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 2:30am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:

Incase you have forgotten, the Eastern minorities are the focus of my argument, not the Midwest minorities.

We couldn't get to Lagos without passing through Midwest , could we? Lagos was the destination, not Midwest.

The Midwestern Igbos like the Eastern Igbos have a perfect understanding and relative peace with the non Igbo groups there, there was never a case of land grabbing. Anioma borders with Isoko, Bini, Esan are clear with no ambiguity. The land grabbing exists only in your head, perhaps because you come from a culture were savagery as exemplified by conquering, subduing and lording it over weaker groups is hailed as bravery.
Maybe you should ask yourself why Bini hates you ibos with passion!
Biafrans never looted the Cbn and houses in Benin, never raped Etsako women, never killed innocent people on the street of benin, Ore e.t.c?
May it never be well with anyone who try to distort history!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 2:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Kagawash07:

Liar, show the link where you cull that poem from?
How many time do I have to tell a brain dead eediot like you that the unitary system Ironsi introduced made it possible for all revenue to be zoned to the FG before it's shared among the states and at that time, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria!
Gosh, what kind of dunce are ibo breeding!

https://www.nairaland.com/381076/why-ibos-hell-bent-claiming/11
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 2:47am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:

https://www.nairaland.com/381076/why-ibos-hell-bent-claiming/11
I don't know when Nairaland became a news center, it's a forum for crying out loud!
Anyway, I saw where you culled the poem and atlas! It was a blog!
Common, post the book it was culled from! Better still, a good newslink!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by MightySparrow: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Igbos are the smartest people on earth, why are the looking for secession when they can always buy anything including Aso Rock Villa, the presidency, the military, they can survive alone anywhere. Why can't they survive in a global Nigeria? When and if the secession comes true what they going to be doing differently?
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by omoelesa(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:
Lol! Eastern region had always been multiethnic. It is so because the most populous ethnic group in the region, Ndiigbo are not empire builders. We lived in our mini village republics and allowed the minorities. be. We were never savages roaming around looking for who to conquer and Lord over. Live and let live is the standard of offor and ogu that guides Igbo societies.

Only a silly and blind Eastern minority buys the story of Igbo land grabbing. Okpara facilitated the movement of Shell headquarters from Owerri to PH, Gowon and his gang went to Kaduna and built a refinery to siphon ND crude oil, Awo facilitated the transfer and establishment of crude oil Coys to Lagos.

Spot the difference.
U never built empire because u were primitive,backward and lacking knowleage.ur only knowing history is dancing round pot of boiling human.yeye
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by disumusa: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2015
presher:
ur people are hated and treated like leporosy,everybody hates u lowlifers
no wounder you all ibo generation rushing to sw, infact some have already collected secret and illegal state or certificate of origen and change their name. Bundle of wanderal slaves. Infact i have them in my town those that migrate in 1970s.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2015
disumusa:
no wounder you all ibo generation rushing to sw, infact some have already collected secret and illegal state or certificate of origen and change their name. Bundle of wanderal slaves. Infact i have them in my town those that migrate in 1970s.
dnt deceive ur self ,igbos are investors just like the Chinese ,the fact we are your place dnt mean your place is developed, we are there just for investment opportunity
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by disumusa: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
presher:
dnt deceive ur self ,igbos are investors just like the Chinese ,the fact we are your place dnt mean your place is developed, we are there just for investment opportunity
my bro, dont deceive you self, simple question i ask ikwere man i.e i said why dont you people travel alot, and he reply than if you are finacialy and resourcefully contemted you dont need woundering about.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2015
disumusa:
my bro, dont deceive you self, simple question i ask ikwere man i.e i said why dont you people travel alot, and he reply than if you are finacialy and resourcefully contemted you dont need woundering about.
ikwere travel around, wen u see them u may mistake them as igbo, I have a lot of ikwere in anambra and abia
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by disumusa: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2015
presher:
ikwere travel around, wen u see them u may mistake them as igbo, I have a lot of ikwere in anambra and abia
anambra in deed, is he or shes claiming to logicaly mixed or lost among them, or claiming to be native of anambra,kaduna,lagos,jos,benue,lokoja,abuja,kwara. Like ibos
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by disumusa: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2015
presher:
anambra in deed, is he or she claiming to logicaly mixed or lost among them, or claiming to be native of anambra,kaduna,lagos,jos,benue,lokoja,abuja,kwara. Like ibos. any way how market
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2015
disumusa:
anambra in deed, is he or she claiming to logicaly mixed or lost among them, or claiming to be native of anambra,kaduna,lagos,jos,benue,lokoja,abuja,kwara. Like ibos
they claim to be Igbo although I dnt like it , it like you have not been to anambra, the place is OK according to Nigerian standard, we also have kogi yoruba here and igala here in onitsha, :igbos are all over Nigeria doing both legal and illegal business
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2015
disumusa:
anambra in deed, is he or she claiming to logicaly mixed or lost among them, or claiming to be native of anambra,kaduna,lagos,jos,benue,lokoja,abuja,kwara. Like ibos. any way how market
am nt a trader but I will one very soon
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Kagawash07:

What?
I lives in Ondo state and I can tell Abeokuta and Ibadan are even more beautiful than Akure!
It's official, you ibos are irredeemable!

all of them
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Kagawash07:

Which of your ibo state capital is better than Akure, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Ikeja e.t.c.
Develop? My ass!

Ibadan.........Loooooooooool. I can give u money to visit Ibadan.

note - I said akure, not ondo.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by aishababa(f): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicenzo:

Ndiigbo want an Arewa/ Odua free country. And that is exactly what we will get. Sharing same country with you guys is not, and can never be by force.

Ndiigbo are not aversed to multi ethnic nationality, we had shared the East with many ethnic minorities for ages. But Odua-Arewa? We don't want to have anything to do with you lots. It's our belief that you lots will make a good country together. Arewa-Odua country should be good.

How dare you presume to speak for Ndiigbo!

You are not even acknowledged where Igbos are concerned.

Continue your fallacy as is no skin off anyone's nose!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen / Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.