Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue (1660 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by JUNIT1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hi Guys

I was recently in Nigeria and I went to Club Uno which is not far from Allen avenue ( a street infamous for the number of prostitues it inhabits)

I noticed that in the club there were tons of beautiful girls, unbeknown to me, most of them were prostitutes.

I want to know why there are so many people there and is it possible to fall in love with one of them and change their destiny to become a faithful religious girl that one can marry

Please advise...
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by DuchessLily(f): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
A trial will confuse convince you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by mrham03(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
JUNIT1:
Hi Guys

I was recently in Nigeria and I went to Club Uno which is not far from Allen avenue ( a street infamous for the number of prostitues it inhabits)

I noticed that in the club there were tons of beautiful girls, unbeknown to me, most of them were prostitutes.

I want to know why there are so many people there and is it possible to fall in love with one of them and change their destiny to become a faithful religious girl that one can marry

Please advise...
U CAN FORCE CHANGE ON SOMEONE UNLESS THEY ARE WILLING
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by JUNIT1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
DuchessLily:
A trial will confuse convince you tongue

What is this ma?
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by JUNIT1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
U CAN FORCE CHANGE ON SOMEONE UNLESS THEY ARE WILLING

Someone needs to marry these prostitutes bro, the only way is for them to change.. Some of them are very beautiful, circumstances is the problem..
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by mrham03(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
JUNIT1:

Someone needs to marry these prostitutes bro, the only way is for them to change.. Some of them are very beautiful, circumstances is the problem..
ofcourse they deserve to be married but they must be willing to change first, yeah there are ones that are willing to change, if u go for one of those, that will be okay but forcing them to change wont work. U myt regret it after marriage.
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by DuchessLily(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
JUNIT1:

What is this ma?

Sir it is very possible for the prostitute to change after u marry her. .. It all depends on her..

There is actually nothing our advice will do for u , cos we do not Knw the girl or what she is capable of . or what circumstance made her bcome a prostitute.

The only way u can find out if marrying her will change her for good is to give it a try (TRIAL)... *That is what I meant by my previous comment *
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by yemstok(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
o.p. it is very possible. Love is kind smiley
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by JUNIT1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

Sir it is very possible for the prostitute to change after u marry her. .. It all depends on her..

There is actually nothing our advice will do for u , cos we do not Knw the girl or what she is capable of . or what circumstance made her bcome a prostitute.

The only way u can find out if marrying her will change her for good is to give it a try (TRIAL)... *That is what I meant by my previous comment *

Thanks aunty mi
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by JUNIT1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
yemstok:
o.p. it is very possible. Love is kind smiley

Thanks bro
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by JUNIT1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
ofcourse they deserve to be married but they must be willing to change first, yeah there are ones that are willing to change, if u go for one of those, that will be okay but forcing them to change wont work. U myt regret it after marriage.

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by Folanky(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
No worr,go fall in love with a prostitute,when she con dey give ur neighbour steady, u go con come nairaland they lament abi?
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by JUNIT1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Folanky:
No worr,go fall in love with a prostitute,when she con dey give ur neighbour steady, u go con come nairaland they lament abi?

That is the wost case scenario sir
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by DuchessLily(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
JUNIT1:

Thanks aunty mi

U r welcome
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by cubby4: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
change indeed! ur only falling 4 their beauty....d only circumstance dat pushed dem into prostitution is laziness, cnt dey work or better still find smtin reasonable doing?? its none my business tho.... its ur headache
Re: Falling In Love With A Prostitue From Allen Avenue by misspicy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
JUNIT1:
Hi Guys

Please advise...
Guy no waste your time and money

In other news
Please kindly ignore any rumor about the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) using my picture on the new #2000 Naira note to be introduced...Yes, truly The Government approached me but I rejected the offer for
security reasons...

I no dey proud ni

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't I Date My Cousins, Atleast 2 Of My Indian Friends Married There Cousin / My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies At 30!! Continued... / Ladies Things That Turns Us Off In You At First Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.