Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,303 members, 7,920,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Cuss Out Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cuss Out Spouse (435 Views)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / The Cuss Out Spouse / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cuss Out Spouse by Joy1706(f): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good day
I'm a dedicated reader of your blog and sending this in for me to know bvs point of view,please hide my details...the issue now is I'm a new mum for the first time, although I gave birth early February, and my marriage is going to 3yrs now,we are both graduates and i was working in one small private organisation but due to the fact that my pregnancy got complicated at 2nd trimester i had to resign, DH is contract staff in a private firm(just about 2yrs in the firm) so pay is low, as baby don involve expenses are high and we don't even have savings and this is causing a lot of strain between us.

I understand the burden alone is too much for him to bear if pay was high this issue will not even come up, why I'm putting this forward is that any small misunderstanding we have he keeps saying "go and find work, other wives are working, you demand too much(mind you the only thing I ask for is concerning what the baby needs) "all the burden is on me, rent will soon expire, see all the provisions don finish you eat like rat, if you are working e for good, see baby milk we buy which day don finish how you dey do am " etc .

it makes me feel so bad and i cry (I'm very emotional)most times to sleep, coupled with the fact that its just me and baby as we can't afford a helper,this situation got me thinking that the fact I don't have a job and Dh always rubbing it in my face is really affecting my self esteem (if the case was reversed I won't do same to him) I don't have money would have started any small business oh, please I want to know how other moms got back on their feet in similar situations.

(1) (Reply)

The Bag Women Need To Let Go / Rush Now While This Offer Last, Enroll For Cctv/solar Training In Phc..pics / Extra Clean Direct Usa Usedcar Lexus Rx330 In Port Harcourt Now! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.