Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,292 members, 7,881,078 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary (616 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by Rotjijatau(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
The senate of the federal republic of Nigeria this evening postponed its resumption of plenary after a little recess from Tuesday 21st July 2015 to Tuesday 28th July 2015.

Source: NTA NEWS
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by alfredo4u(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
K
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by temitemi1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Our senators are in Amelika mood grin grin
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
More than a month and these people haven't gotten down to business......I guess we elected comedians
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
More than a month and these people haven't gotten down to business......I guess we elected comedians

They've never got down to any serious business. They're all the same group of lazy, wicked, narrow and incompetent, overfed fools.

For the sake of your health, take them with a huge pinch of salt.
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by kennydee05(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wetyn our senators dey do sef
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by heneversleep: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bunch of thieves, gluttons, thugs and tribalists. I don't take them serious any longer. They are a disgrace to Nigerians.
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by AshiwajuFoward: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Smh. And they will still get paid by month's end regardless? undecided Who knows, they might stage another brawl as excuse to go on yet another recess in a couple of weeks or months.
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by drss(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Make dem kuku resolve dem issues quick quick. Nigeria dey auto pilot.
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
dearpreye:

They've never got down to any serious business. They're all the same group of lazy, wicked, narrow and incompetent, overfed fools.

For the sake of your health, take them with a huge pinch of salt.

My dear I stopped taking them seriously when I saw full grown adults tearing each other's clothes and exchanging blows.....and the recent one where I saw full grown adults struggling with the maze like spoilt children fighting for toys.....trust me preye I don't expect anything from those children in grown men bodies....we're just donating money to them in forms of salaries and allowances
Re: Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Okay. They must wait for Buhari to come back or else, them wan die.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Math Problem / What Joda Committee Wants Buhari To Do Within 60 Days In Office / Is President Buhari Really Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.