Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,876 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) (22288 Views)

Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) / Lagos Police Rescue A White Man From Kidnappers / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by falseman(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2015
nypumain:
do they sell those babies for ritual?

I was thinking the same but they could be selling this kids to families who couldn't have a child, they could use them as house helps or for labours.....the list is numerous but I suspect rituals.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by bigerboy200: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2015
nypumain:
do they sell those babies for ritual?
stay there and be asking JAMB questions....
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2015
chai...see different shapes of pregnancy
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by famzynet: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Those girls went there themselves. These so called baby factories help these girls who are chased away from home by Sir family because of the pregnancy. These maternity homes feed e girls and assist them to deliver after which the baby is sold to childless couples and the money shared with the girl who delivered. These girls most times don't want to keep the babies. Better this than them throwing the baby into toilet or dustbin. Government should reduce the registration fee for these maternity home so that they can be encouraged to register for proper monitoring. I work in a private hospital and several little girls have come to our hospital with tales of how their family chased them away or how they took in and had to run away from home so their people won't know. They are looking for hospital that will accommodate them till they deliver after which they will go their way. And they will tell you they don't care about the baby and attempts at abortion failed them. My hospital however does not do such business. Maybe that is how some of those so called baby factories came to be.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Shortyy(f): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
what of the clean girls like u, who cant keep ur clean legs closed undecided you both would met in hell that wat matters
it's obvious you are sick. BYE
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Zico5(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2015
Igbo kwenu, I love this tribe.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Keegan: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2015
EricDonn:
What crime have they committed... police should look for kidnappers who pose the real problem to society and not this innocent hustlers

E ma gbo oro buruku lenu eye.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by mohisi: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]Same people same problem same region of the country [/size]
up biafra,I like this ppl they can do anything 4 moni even selling their unborn child

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Na dem dem. Abeg let them go joor. Spoiling the Niger since 1904
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Manred0(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
omoelesa:
No wonder most Biafrans are emotionaly and Mentaly Unstable, a whole lot of them are product of baby factory.
grin you be baad boy walai. hw you take know? Though you might not be far 4rm d truth.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Keegan: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2015
famzynet:
Those girls went there themselves. These so called baby factories help these girls who are chased away from home by their families because of the pregnancy. These maternity homes feed e girls and assist them to deliver after which the baby is sold to childless couples and the money shared with the girl who delivered. These girls most times don't want to keep the babies. Better this than them throwing the baby into toilet or dustbin. Government should reduce the registration fee for these maternity home so that they can be encouraged to register for proper monitoring. I work in a private hospital and several little girls have come to our hospital with tales of how their family chased them away or how they took in and had to run away from home so their people won't know. They are looking for hospital that will accommodate them till they deliver after which they will go their way. And they will tell you they don't care about the baby and attempts at abortion failed them. My hospital however does not do such business. Maybe that is how some of those so called baby factories came to be.

Where is the love? Why would you chase your lovely daughter away because of unwanted pregnancy? Where is the home training they are talking about, where is the knowledge, where is the wisdom? I can't understand, are these people so senseless? Igbo hate themselves right from under their roof and they want others to show them love, mba. Sooner they will start exporting this madness to every region of the country. Why are the cases becoming so rampant? One thing is certain, everything goes so far it brings (ego) money. Se won fi owo sepe fun yin ni?! Eru owo!
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by KingKuntaVart: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Shortyy:

it's obvious you are sick. BYE
you think because u have a mouth u must use it dont u know must of those girls where kidnapped and forced into making babies?
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Those Okafors and baby factory

Wonder what they are planning....oh another kids for war
cheesy
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by boluwatiwant(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2015
this just too inhuman...........................BABY FACTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Chai!!!

Poverty at its peak.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by swanky132(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2015
it seems op has been busy
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by passey: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2015
A girl will ask her parents for some money to meet a need as common as a sanitary pad, the father or mother will be saying GO AND ASK YOUR MATES HOW THEY GET MONEY WITHOUT ASKING THIER PARENTS'. The girl goes out and somebody meets her financial need "like her mates" but deposits something in her. The useless, money hungry, irresponsible parents now SEND HER PACKING OUT OF THE HOUSE. Again to avoid responsibility for their "GOOD PARENTAL GUIDANCE". Baby factories now get babies for rituals. These innocent children could end up being useful to humanity as leaders and professionals but greedy, irresponsible, money worshiping parents will have non of that "dump" reasoning. Animals don't abandon their young and take full responsibility for their up keep. Hausa have the ALMAJIRI PROBLEM and Igbo have the BABY FACTORY, MONEY IS GOD PROBLEM. How do people feel sending their own children out when it is wrong to do such to even strangers? This nonsense should Stop because money is not everything, my people.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Classicman47(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Shortyy:
Foolïsh girls won't keep their dirty legs closed

Yet u can't swear with your life that you haven't opened ur legs before.
Holier than thou.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Shortyy(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Classicman47:

Yet u can't swear with your life that you haven't opened ur legs before.
Holier than thou.
Idïot, I swear with my life that i haven't opened my legs before. I'm not holy, but i know what's right and what's not.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Classicman47(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Shortyy:

Idïot, I swear with my life that i haven't opened my legs before. I'm not holy, but i know what's right and what's not.

Well where has dat gotten you
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Shortyy(f): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Classicman47:

Well where has dat gotten you
You want to know? OK. I will tell you.

I don't wake up everymorning feeling guilty or disgusted about myself, because i've done a terrible thing.
I can walk on the road and feel pretty confident about myself, because i still have my dignity.
I can look my parents in the face and tell them whatever i want to say without feeling shy or intimidated.
Should i go on?
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Classicman47(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Shortyy:

You want to know? OK. I will tell you.

I don't wake up everymorning feeling guilty or disgusted about myself, because i've done a terrible thing.
I can walk on the road and feel pretty confident about myself, because i still have my dignity.
I can look my parents in the face and tell them whatever i want to say without feeling shy or intimidated.
Should i go on?

Ok so now dat we are here, I want you to feel dis.
U probably felt upset by my first comment. U felt like I jumped to conclusion wtout even knowing who you are. Now that is the same way those young girls would have felt were they here to see your own scathing remark abt them.

U don't know their situation so why judge them. Not everyone who got pregnant did so by their own desire...some were raped, some may have been drugged, some cajoled and deceived by men probably taking advantage of their bad situation or something.

U are a virgin...well, congratulations!! Not everyone has it easy as you. So just live and let live. Am sure u have ur own load of problems to deal with.

P/S: nice diary...
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Shortyy(f): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Classicman47:

Ok so now dat we are here, I want you to feel dis.
U probably felt upset by my first comment. U felt like I jumped to conclusion wtout even knowing who you are. Now that is the same way those young girls would have felt were they here to see your own scathing remark abt them.

U don't know their situation so why judge them. Not everyone who got pregnant did so by their own desire...some were raped, some may have been drugged, some cajoled and deceived by men probably taking advantage of their bad situation or something.

U are a virgin...well, congratulations!! Not everyone has it easy as you. So just live and let live. Am sure u have ur own load of problems to deal with.

P/S: nice diary...
OK, Thanks. I shouldn't have jumped into conclusion.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
NaLaugh:
Is this common in Eastern Nigeria, or it's just coincidence that this specific scenario is reported from there often?
The hypocritical rejection of pregnant girls is d major cause of this. Who no dey do am, naa d person wey carry belle commit crime. grin
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by tiwo31: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Planned Parenthood and Nigeria - duck to water.
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by nyabinghi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
While yoruba girls get pregnant and keeps the baby, biafraudians sell theirs, biafran is the highest supplier of fresh babies in the world, one of the dreams of the coward ojukwu
Re: Police Rescue 14 From Abia Baby Factory (photo) by Verrazano: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-rescue-14-from-abia-baby-factory/

since we can not produce export goods and industrial process let continue on d biological process. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Benue, Murder & Dump His Corpse In A River (Graphic Pics) / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members / Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.