Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Loved By A, Loving B! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loved By A, Loving B! (741 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loved By A, Loving B! by zamzekx(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
Am i loving the wrong person or the wrong person is loving me? Advise me please. I love someone who has no reason to say no to me but just does not want me and another loves me whose love i never paid attention to. What shoul I do?
Re: Loved By A, Loving B! by Winnergal(f): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
Tough situation to find oneself . . .

I have heard so many times that it isn't easy to find someone you love and who loves you back . . . it is either you love him and he doesn't feel u and vice versal . . .

I would advice you to wait till you meet someone you love and who loves u back. If you feel you can't wait it will be at your own risk: The guy you love might end up not loving u back, even after many years and if you choose to stay with the guy who loves you, you might spend your whole life not being able to love him back. I have heard of situations which turned out positive at the end though . . . Goodluck at whatever decision you make smiley
Re: Loved By A, Loving B! by MissyB1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
Only few peeps are fortunate to find mutual love!
Sometimes, after finding it, it's not even enuff to carry You both through.
If I were in Your shoes and think I'm compatible with 'A' . . . .I'll go for it.
Sounds selfish but most times, it's safer being with the one who loves us.
Re: Loved By A, Loving B! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
tough luck there.
Re: Loved By A, Loving B! by Winnergal(f): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2009
Missy B:

Only few peeps are fortunate to find mutual love!
Sometimes, after finding it, it's not even enuff to carry You both through.
If I were in Your shoes and think I'm compatible with 'A' . . . .I'll go for it.
Sounds selfish but most times, it's safer being with the one who loves us

What do you do if you eventually find the one you love and loves you back, would you dump him?
Re: Loved By A, Loving B! by MissyB1(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2009
Dump him?? It depends!!
If we aren't going nowhere . . . . I don't see why I should waste
more Years of my life with him.
If on the contrary . . . we have other important factors apart from
love to keeps us going . . . . Good for us, I'll hang on.
Re: Loved By A, Loving B! by CrazyMan(m): 1:12am On Mar 13, 2009
You can't serve God and mammoh, you can't serve two masters at the same time, you can't love two people at the same time, you can't eat your cake and have it. I would advice you to grow up and start acting like someone with direction unless you might have lots and lots of regrets in future. Go for the one that loves you and stick to him like glue. Just like the old saying. . . It's better to be loved than to love.

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? / Romance And Depression / Re: Pls Tell Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.