Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,361 members, 7,974,501 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (965444 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mskrisx(f): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:
lolz, bad belle. I never wan die

Lolz, mkpi Hausa next time... Dey ur lane smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

Lolz, mkpi Hausa next time... Dey ur lane smiley
Anu mpamagrin grin how're you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Obinrin so iwa nu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mskrisx(f): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:
Anu mpamagrin grin how're you?

Werey aye ati orun... grin
Alayi ni she grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/1932295/anything-wrong-woman-lady-not

Pls don't derail our thread, go back to your yeye threadgrin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:

Nonny the CIA

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:

Abeg make una talk about howfar for Europe4sure and stop all this quarrel about who get this thread and who nor get am. It's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
icedbreez:

Abeg make una talk about howfar for Europe4sure and stop all this quarrel about who get this thread and who nor get am. It's pathetic.
Yea,what's up with him house?Any useful info pls?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2017
cutieme:
Yea,what's up with him house?Any useful info pls?
we awaits his testimonies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 2:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Mskrisx:

A lot of over statements from you. I think for a man, you talk too much. smiley

Dey your lane honourably. smiley

IF I START WITH YOU SAME WAY U DID...just dey ur lane. wink

@Mskrisx. Ada-ku, na wa to you o. person no dey play with you ni, abi you know samhay for somewhere before.

@samhay no talk pass him mouth na.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 2:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Mskrisx:

Amen.

May u not find mercy. cool Judge Judy smiley
. Chai!! Eayah!

Not from a f..e gel.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 2:53am On Mar 03, 2017
@samhay, NattyBanta, nonnyG and company..I greet una. Good morning. Una welldone.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:55am On Mar 03, 2017
henrimoto:
@samhay, NattyBanta, nonnyG and company..I greet una. Good morning. Una welldone.
long time bro. hows the ministry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Ok dirhams don come down when e suppose to dey go up....buhari should pls come back so Osinbajo can go back to be a mere commissioner.....

Am a patriotic naija boy but whether dirhams or dollars go down e no go affect the common man like me 1 bit..... So i always pray for massive rise in exchange rate so e go favour my guys for diaspora.....dirhams 120 now...from 135...Buhari pls come back
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2017
icedbreez:

Europe4sure has been viewing this thread but refused to drop am comment, I wanted to screenshot it last night but I WAN DEY MY LANEgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
henrimoto:
I greet u sir, any errand ? Pls send me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2017
Me no send all this man and woman talks...this na uae thread......not romance or whatever section beside the guy was just making a joke....

Samhay how far na.......shey dem dey do Hiv test for facotory workers and cleaners like.....?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Me no send all this man and woman talks...this na uae thread......not romance or whatever section beside the guy was just making a joke....

Samhay how far na.......shey dem dey do Hiv test for facotory workers and cleaners like.....?

this got me lauging. well the answer is yes. anybody working or living in the uae is required to go for hiv and other tests before emirates id is issued to the individual. it is COMPULSORY for all foreigners here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2017
lovere:

this got me lauging. well the answer is yes. anybody working or living in the uae is required to go for hiv and other tests before emirates id is issued to the individual. it is COMPULSORY for all foreigners here.

Lovere....the word hiv scares the hell out of me.....sounds like a death sentence forget all this retroviral drugs abi wetin dem dey call am....

My friend gat an emirate id....meaning he must have done the test,he told me they only collected his blood samples wasnt told the test he was been checked for,3days after he got his emirati id....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
you better go do all the test now. it will make your mind relaxed.
Bobbyunitedfc:

Lovere....the word hiv scares the hell out of me.....sounds like a death sentence forget all this retroviral drugs abi wetin dem dey call am....

My friend gat an emirate id....meaning he must have done the test,he told me they only collected his blood samples wasnt told the test he was been checked for,3days after he got his emirati id....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

lolz, when u dey knack flesh to flesh, u forget say HIV dey exist abi, anyway konji na bastardgrin. B4 u apply for visa, beta go do all the required test else u will loose weight overnight thinking while waiting form Emirates ID
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
NONNYG:
lolz, when u dey knack flesh to flesh, u forget say HIV dey exist abi, anyway konji na bastardgrin. B4 u apply for visa, beta go do all the required test else u will loose weight overnight thinking while waiting form Emirates ID

lol at bolded. its not a good experience,especially if you are unsure of your status before coming to uae. i
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
am bored here...any nairalander in rak? lets hook up...female preferred. grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
lovere:
am bored here...any nairalander in rak? lets hook up...female preferred. grin grin grin grin
like receptionist job vacancygrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
NONNYG:
any can help...i dont mind even female cleaner...lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NotNairalandi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
NONNYG:
shatap dia grin.....so you dont want him to release his pre-wedding picture tagged "Two UAE Nairalanders set to wed in Diara park hotel Dubai" grin grin

receptionist job ke grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
NotNairalandi:
shatap dia grin.....so you dont want him to release his pre-wedding picture tagged "Two UAE Nairalanders set to wed in Diara park hotel Dubai" grin grin

receptionist job ke grin
lol...gbam no mind nonny

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (502)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Polish Student Visa / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.