Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (943328 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by igberia(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
plz wat does it meañ by "authority route" because @ mussaffa today my bus card was displaying dat
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
this thread has being really helpful.pls i wud like a format for CV that is generally accepted in dubai.please guys.thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
nattybanta:

I have fresh one straight from da village, come take small.
the aroma na the sweetness
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azelab: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Aaaaarghmed:
this thread has being really helpful.pls i wud like a format for CV that is generally accepted in dubai.please guys.thanks
the guru in the would share more light but with the little knowledge i have, you can use google search engine: just type dubai cv format you will different format meamwhile dont let your cv beyond a page cv because most employers read many cv a day so they do not waste time on checking 2 or more pages' cvs. i wish u best of luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by petemail2all(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2017
thanks for your assistance. I believe someone will need these opportunities. I'm looking to join you guys soon. Have a great day
justi4jesu:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by prestigiouslady: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Please house,.most of the CV examples I got online had a profile picture on it...(UAE CV format) how can o include my own picture too or is it not necessary?
Can someone explain how I will attach my pictures
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by petemail2all(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2017
You need to add a passport photo of yourself at the right hand side of the the CV. Most companies request for that.

prestigiouslady:
Please house,.most of the CV examples I got online had a profile picture on it...(UAE CV format) how can o include my own picture too or is it not necessary?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mayowa94: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
mayowa94:
good day house, how can i get Dubai employment visa pls as HND holder
please guys
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
justi4jesu. I no know you, but to say God bless you for what you have been doing in this thread is an understatement. I took my time to critically read from the beginning of this thread in 2015 till date and only one name has been a constant. May God reward you richly, ma

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
mayowa94:
good day house, how can i get Dubai employment visa pls as HND holder
Any of these can get you an employment visa.
1. Contact a Job/Travel Agent.
2. Keep applying for jobs online from Nigeria.
3. Miracles

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azelab: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
prestigiouslady:
to add ur picture, type ur CV in Microsoft Word package then scan your picture and drag it to the top right side or ask a computer guru to assist you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
never heard of that before, do you have bal on your card, and when do you get the information, is it when you are about tagging out?
igberia:
plz wat does it meañ by "authority route" because @ mussaffa today my bus card was displaying dat
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
America001:
justi4jesu. I no know you, but to say God bless you for what you have been doing in this thread is an understatement. I took my time to critically read from the beginning of this thread in 2015 till date and only one name has been a constant. May God reward you richly, ma

Thanks. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by makay200(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
tolfa:
No worries bro...

Tofla plz I have Been looking for way to contact u plz my email is Makanjuolaelijah@gmail.com I will appreciate your response thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'm having an argument with a friend of mine who's in Dubai that I asked to help me look for jobs before I come. He said if my visa was issued in Sharjah, it means I can only work in Sharjah. That you can visit any other Emirate of your choice but can only work in the Emirate where your visa was issued. According to him, that's where you'll have your medicals and have every other thing done. Please house, how true is that?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
azelab:
the guru in the would share more light but with the little knowledge i have, you can use google search engine: just type dubai cv format you will different format meamwhile dont let your cv beyond a page cv because most employers read many cv a day so they do not waste time on checking 2 or more pages' cvs. i wish u best of luck.
thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
America001:
I'm having an argument with a friend of mine who's in Dubai that I asked to help me look for jobs before I come. He said if my visa was issued in Sharjah, it means I can only work in Sharjah. That you can visit any other Emirate of your choice but can only work in the Emirate where your visa was issued. According to him, that's where you'll have your medicals and have every other thing done. Please house, how true is that?
send me his contact details ASAP, I need to call police for him

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
NONNYG:
NonnyG you no get joy oh....lol. I dey come in month end. Getting a good deal for flight hasn't been easy but I eventually found one and paid for it today. God go see me through. As for human beings be it friends or relatives, never you count on them oh

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by makay200(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good evening house

1) Plz can I do attestation for my statement of results (Waec and bsc) or must it necessary be the original result.

2) if I do it for the statement of result hope it won't affect me when I get to UAE

Thanks in anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by makay200(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Another question house,

Plz can I do the attestation for the bsc alone will that be acceptable in UAE( I have a way of doing bsc alone without normal procedure)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
makay200:
Good evening house

1) Plz can I do attestation for my statement of results (Waec and bsc) or must it necessary be the original result.

2) if I do it for the statement of result hope it won't affect me when I get to UAE

Thanks in anticipation
makay200:
Another question house,

Plz can I do the attestation for the bsc alone will that be acceptable in UAE( I have a way of doing bsc alone without normal procedure)
1&2. Any of them is Accepted once its Attested.

Yes Cos SSCE isn't needed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
makay200:

Tofla plz I have Been looking for way to contact u plz my email is Makanjuolaelijah@gmail.com I will appreciate your response thanks

alright
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
���
NONNYG:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by juniour4u(m): 2:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Pls house I need ur advice . can I apply for jobs in Dubai with nce .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2017
juniour4u:
Pls house I need ur advice . can I apply for jobs in Dubai with nce .
Yes cos not all jobs in UAE need a Certificate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Baker77: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2017
My brother's friend working in Dubai said I should pay 600k for visit visa and it would take 2 month to process the visa and I will search for job when I come in.. He also said ticket will be around 300k and I should come with like 200k.. 1.1m all together

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.