Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? (1761 Views)

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by sylvao2000(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2009
I hve be with my girl for 1year now, I love her so much but i dont trust her hve never trust her and dnt no what to do?
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by iice(f): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2009
@Topic No.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by C2H5OH(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2009
Yes you can still love her. trust is very difficult to restore once shattered.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by CrazyMan(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2009
Yes it's possible.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by Criss(f): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2009
@topic
yep, u can love someone and not trust them
, but I GUARANTEE you that the relationship will self destruct.
you can either get your head around trusting her (and soon) or you take a bow
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by sistawoman: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2009
Why dont you trust her?
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2009
Or you take a bow
and waka!
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by 190: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2009
men
e b like say d same tin de happen 2 me o
and rite now we are havin problems o
i love her bt dont trust her
she lives in lag/ibadan
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by tnk24: 4:47am On Mar 20, 2009
Why don't you trust your lady?
Was she dating someone before you met her? Or is it a sense of insecurity on your part?

In any relationship, trust is one of the most important ingredient,
and once trust is missing, then the foundation of that relationship in definitely on a wrong footing.

Find out why you don't trust her and try to discuss it with her
because if you don't trust her then your relationship in on a borrowed time.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by tpia: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2009
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by simplysmat(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2009
crazykid:

Yes it's possible.

True. A situation that can arise from a serious case of something called INSECURITY!
Re: Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2009
love is not a feeling that can be turned on and off at a switch of a button so yes you can be in love with someone and due to some circumstances (cheating, lying etc) loose the trust, you will still love that person but not trust them any longer.
a relationship without trust cannot go anywhere so you either have to open your mind and let her EARN your trust again or let her go and move on to better pastures.
can you imagine living everyday wondering about where she is, who she is with, what she is doing etc, not worth it man!!!
stress will get you in hospital in no time!

(1) (Reply)

Y Guys Dey Like Ashwo Lets Talk Abt It No Chics Again / How Do I Suprise Her? / Time Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.