Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him (2822 Views)

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by timm1990(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
A friend of mine is facing a big problem now he said he has done 3 abortions with his ex girl and one with his present girl now he say when he sleeps he hears disturbing cries ..as if the baby would be lying just close to him ,he will get up and it's just him alone . he also says he keeps dreaming of crying people .. He doesn't know what to do
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by ORACLE1975(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
k
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by tuneryblue(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
karma is a b*tch....
Nemesis is a bastard.
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by tuneryblue(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
karma is a b*tch Nemesis is a bastard.
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by timm1990(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
ORACLE1975:
k
what is k?
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by jamex93(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
E don happen!
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by Webbet(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
consequences of his Bleep up, why him go do four abortions, how much be con*om? He need christ.
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just like Andy in the movie "living in bondage", bros na so your friend abi na your life go be oo till Onyenweanyi comes again.
Sorry bro grin
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by myboy2010(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
let him commit suicide
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by therealdeal10: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Committing one abortion is lyk committing murder bcus u terminated a lyf now talkless of 4 shocked shocked wooww. My advice is 2 beg 4 4gvness 4rm God nd dnt go bak 2 it again.
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by Ahmed0336(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
When would this "a friend" " a close relation" dis, dat stop on nairaland? Op if na you just talk. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by Latty88(f): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
He denied those innocent kids right to life!
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by player007(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
myboy2010:
let him commit suicide
This is plian Stupid and absolutely immature. Would you advice your family menber to do same?
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by Slimzjoe(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Latty88:
He denied those innocent kids right to life!

So he should have them when he's Not Ready or Able to Care for them?
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by player007(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Agreed you made a Mistake.
Ask God for forgiveness and let it come from your heart.
You can also go into a covenant with God, so as to stand as a witness for you and also a reminder that always put you in check.
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by myboy2010(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
player007:

This is plian Stupid and absolutely immature.
Would you advice your family menber to do same?
d op asked 4 advice... nd 4 u *slaps him on the face* u lack respect
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Please,its a lie!

How many of u here will remain sane if u hear the cry of a baby beside u when u sleep. If its me,I know I'll be taking propofol to sleep.
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by player007(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
myboy2010:
d op asked 4 advice... nd 4 u *slaps him on the face* u lack respect
And am asking you. Would you advice your own brother to commit suicide?
People just talk without thinking of how it affects the next person.

1 Like

Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by myboy2010(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
player007:
And am asking you. Would you advice your own brother to commit suicide? People just talk without thinking of how it affects the next person.
nd Hw am l related wit d op
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by octopusfreaky(f): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ahmed0336:
When would this "a friend" " a close relation" dis, dat stop on nairaland? Op if na you just talk. angry
[size=16pt]I wonder,,,a faceless forum and dey will continue to lie it's y friend uncle sister nephew it happened to[/size]
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by refreshrate: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP first of all ask the guy to join NL I still have some questions to ask him since ees not you
why you carry another person matter for head like dis?
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by yomi007k(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2015
ahsekeena:
Please,its a lie!

How many of u here will remain sane if u hear the cry of a baby beside u when u sleep. If its me,I know I'll be taking propofol to sleep.

Babe no mind dem.

Na too much african magic dey manifest.

I wud suggest he sees a psychiatrist tho.
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by xtervaganza(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Made up story.

There are people who have flushed no less than babies down the toilet and nothing happened to them

Go ask about the legendary udoh in ibadan to know what's up
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by kenedy175(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Rubbish!

Very soon na Freddy Krueger he go see for the dream.
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by timm1990(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
Made up story.

There are people who have flushed no less than babies down the toilet and nothing happened to them

Go ask about the legendary udoh in ibadan to know what's up
hmmmm.......speaking from experience
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by timm1990(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2015
myboy2010:
let him commit suicide
only black he-goat like u can advise a friend to commit suicide
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by timm1990(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2015
therealdeal10:
Committing one abortion is lyk committing murder bcus u terminated a lyf now talkless of 4 shocked shocked wooww. My advice is 2 beg 4 4gvness 4rm God nd dnt go bak 2 it again.
he has been asking 4 4giveness,but ntin change
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by timm1990(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015
refreshrate:
OP first of all ask the guy to join NL I still have some questions to ask him since ees not you
why you carry another person matter for head like dis?
na my close pal....so I fit carry hin matter 4 shoulder sef *itsnotyourbusiness*
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by myboy2010(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2015
timm1990:
only black he-goat like me can advise a friend to commit suicide
*feeds his goat leaves* sowi 4 ur lyfe
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by xtervaganza(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2015
timm1990:
hmmmm.......speaking from experience
not really
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by timm1990(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Ahmed0336:
ur advice is what I seek chikena
Re: Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him by Latty88(f): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

So he should have them when he's Not Ready or Able to Care for them?

Why will he have unprotected sex when he is not ready to be a father? Gold circle is just #50

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? / My Experience Following My Wife To The Labour Room / An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.