Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (35425 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2016
Good morning Nairaland Nation. As you all know, my name is funnynation. I need advise towards my present challenge am facing with my ex. I met this girl early 2012 and we started as friends because I helped her when she was looking for shop to rent. Around the month of March that same year we started dating and everything started going down well, we share thesame dream by then to end up as husband and wife. At a long we started having issue, she get zero chill (hot temper na her second name). She can pick offence even when you laugh at a wrong time and the most annoying aspect of it that she keep threatening me that she will break up with me. She just believed that I don't have option in life because by then I was doing little job. I even introduced her to my family members and she did thesame.. Around 2014 when both us couldn't hold our head again, we decided to give the relationship a break.

*Fast forwarded to 2016*

She started calling me again that we need to make peace and I have moved on with my life. When she saw my first comedy skit online and she watched my program on TV then she changed her plan, she told me that she have calculated all the money she spent on me and the ones she borrowed me that all the money is #73,000 and I should pay her with immediate effect or I will see the other side of her.

Yesterday she gave sombody phone to talk to me and the man claimed to be a police man started shouting on me that I should pay the money on or before end of the month. The only money that I know she gave me was #15,000 and I wanted paying her but when she said 73k I decided to change my mind. She claimed to spend on me but I know she contributed to my problem last two years because of the way I spend on her. I do buy her cloth on weekly basis, I do buy her mother cloths, I do buy cloths and baby food for her elder sister. I do give her maintenance fee. As she keep threatening me because she believe that entertainment have started paying me big and she want to extort cash from me.

Please should I report to police or should I just wait for her next action or should I back it up with my lawyer? Please good people what will I do because I don't want her case to affect my career because am still coming up in the industry.
*Advice please*

@Nairaland official comedian

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by SKAMM(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2016
Wow it's a serious issue but I believe what you should do first of all is report to your lawyer and see what advice he has for you.
It's a good thing your relationship ended over two years ago before you started "making it" if not na baby mama tins for u o

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by donbenedict(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2016
Just giv her d money let her carry her wahala and gerrout frm ur life..

40 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Just giv her d money let her carry her wahala and gerrout frm ur life..
thank u bro.. I thought of it as well. Even though i don't know how she came up with the figure but i wanted paying her on monthly basis but she insist on having it once.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Opistorincos(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2016
explain everything to your lawyer, if you have the money pay her and make her sign an agreement never to popup or interfere with your affairs again

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by falconey(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2016
inform a legal practitioner immediately.

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by donbenedict(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2016
funnynation:

thank u bro.. I thought of it as well. Even though i don't know how she came up with the figure but i wanted paying her on monthly basis but she insist on having it once.
just give her 50k... let her go and die.

43 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by falconey(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2016
Opistorincos:
explain everything to your lawyer, if you have the money pay her and make her sign an agreement never to popup or interfere with your affairs again

Pay what? did they sign any agreement while dating that he will refund her of any dime spent on him or otherwise?

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:00am On May 20, 2016
@op, will get back to you as per your siggy

topic, women be disgracing women since immemorial, don't give her a dime, its a scam or rather tell her to pay for the sperm you wasted on her before you pay her

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by ireneony(f): 10:02am On May 20, 2016
If there was no written contract/document. ..my brother, pls jump and pass

48 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2016
SKAMM:
Wow it's a serious issue but I believe what you should do first of all is report to your lawyer and see what advice he has for you.
It's a good thing you relationship ended over two years ago before you started "making it" if not na baby mama tins for u o
thank u bro.. I will report 2 my lawyer today. Thanks for ur contribution

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by falconey(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
just give her 50k... let her go and die.

You would pay if you were op? are you falling for this trick in this century?? i'm flabbergasted mehn.

Even if i own a oil station and my account balance is close to nigeria 2016 budget i wouldnt do such.

I would rather use that 50k to obtain a legal practitioner.

38 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Aremu01(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2016
This thing de vex me sha

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by MzzTega(f): 10:08am On May 20, 2016
Obvious she's a hungry girl. Don't feed her. Just inform your lawyer.

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:08am On May 20, 2016
Since this is coming from a lady, i term it as the best advice so far
ireneony:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
my sister thank u.. No written document oo. Infact this girl always go to my friend boutique to collect cloth without my permission and i will still pay them later. As am writing now, am owing those boutique guys 3k bcs she collected cloth without my permission and we are no more together by then.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by donbenedict(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2016
falconey:

You would pay if you were op? are you falling for this trick in this century?? i'm flabbergasted mehn.

Even if i own a oil station and my account balance is close to nigeria 2016 budget i wouldnt do such.

I would rather use that 50k to obtain a legal practitioner.
lol wat would fifty k mean to me wehn i'm got 5million in my account den? Just let her go dats all. U just neva knw what the girl be planning.. warn her if she ever gets in ur radar, she'd regret it..

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2016
MzzTega:
Obvious she's a hungry girl. Don't feed her. Just inform your lawyer.
thank u.. I will do that rite away.. Thank u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by MzzTega(f): 10:12am On May 20, 2016
funnynation:
Alright. You welcome.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2016
Well, am now the contemporary Solomon and i have found you, hope to take u go see mama
MzzTega:
Obvious she's a hungry girl.
Don't feed her.
Just inform your lawyer.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by falconey(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
lol wat would fifty k mean to me wehn i'm got 5million in my account den? Just let her go dats all. U just neva knw what the girl be planning.. warn her if she ever gets in ur radar, she'd regret it..

ok and you think warning her will stop her from cooking another allegation against you after she exhausts the 50k?

Any man who pays is weak, what differentiate him from a lady is he is walking around with a dick.

14 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
no bi say i no get some ''guns'' wey fit take care of her or even chop her raw but at dis point of my life. I don't need to engage in all dis mess. I need to follow issue now with pen and paper.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by MzzTega(f): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
Oma307:
Well, am now the contemporary Solomon and i have found you, hope to take u go see mama

grin grin

Don't derail Op's thread
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by donbenedict(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2016
falconey:

ok and you think warning her will stop her from cooking another allegation against you after she exhaust the 50k?

Any man who pays is weak, what differentiate him from a lady is he is walking around with a dick.

why go tru all those lawyer court crap when she isn't worth his time...
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
@op, will get back to you as per your siggy

topic, women be disgracing women since immemorial, don't give her a dime, its a scam or rather tell her to pay for the sperm you wasted on her before you pay her
hahahaha abi ooo. Thank my bestie
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:23am On May 20, 2016
I saw what was good for me
MzzTega:

grin grin
Don't derail Op's thread
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2016
I appreciate all your immense contribution. I will keep updating you guys as the matter keep coming.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Flexherbal(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2016
Seek medical Advice!
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Ishilove: 10:41am On May 20, 2016
Mr Man, make a list of all you spent on her, including the ones her sister collected and send to her.

Can't believe you're falling for this scam. Smh

15 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:50am On May 20, 2016
Wait are you the same funnynation on IG?
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by naijaboiy: 11:13am On May 20, 2016
Guy don't pay shít. Let her do her worse!

What kind of hungry, envious and jobless girl is that one? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Lovelynature(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
funnynation:

Bro don't pay that girl a dim. If she rant finish, make she go sit down one side. Relationship isn't done that way. Everything spent on relationship should be forgotten on the day you guys broke up.

Ok, judging it from her own claim.
What of all the money you have been spending on her? The gifts you have been showering on her? I'm sure it must have exceeded 150k, at least. So calculate your own spending and come with something around 200k plus, and insist she balance you your money. Tell your lawyer about all you have been spending on her too.

Come on guy don't be a sissy. No matter whatever reputation you are trying to protect, act wisely. You're a guy for nature's sake. Stand your ground and be the man you are supposed to be.

That's why I hate having anything to do with hot tempered ladies let alone dating them.

All is well bro

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.