Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (35428 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by father2father4eva(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2016
According to yours story bro...

The Jobless fool need to join the baby-mama's crew
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
My ex tried similar shit with me lol, girls eh! When she said it (mine was like 300k plus) I was like *which money* what are you talking about! She hail na nonsense! When u were calling me da bomb (Cumming 4times a session) you didn't know epa! Nonsense girls
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by VictorRomanov: 8:54pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:

thank u bro.. I thought of it as well. Even though i don't know how she came up with the figure but i wanted paying her on monthly basis but she insist on having it once.

She will come back for more money! That's not the best way to handle blackmail. My advice is to ask her if there is any evidence she lent you that amount of money, written agreement, receipts, etc.

Then let her know that if she keeps disturbing you, she'll hear from your lawyer. If it comes to that, then use a lawyer to write her. she no get money to do case.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by pearlblunt20(f): 8:57pm On May 20, 2016
Reminds me of a guy who gave me matrass thinking I was gonna accept him as my bf.. He later realised it wont work nd said I shud give him bck his matrass....(like say I beg am) Nd I was like " u don baf ? Kum carry matrass mk I c"... World pple xo funny.. Lol
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by esan1(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2016
Go and look for condemn 32inches plasma and keep it, then call her to come and pay for what she destroy in your house. She go run and never look back
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2016
Friend, my advice is if u have the 73k just give it to her and end the drama. There's really no point standing on ceremony. I lastly, it should stand as a lesson to never ask or collect money from a female cos it's never a sincere gesture, there's always a price u have to pay for it
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by lexyril: 9:05pm On May 20, 2016
I would advise you to just give her the money, not becos of anything but becos she was once ur gfriend. No one knows tomorrow, you might need her in future or she needs you. Don't becos on coins affect your tomorrow. Give her the money not by cash but bank transfer as evidence and tell her to give you a written document signed by her and a withness tht she will not disturb you about the money again. For the fact tht you are no more in a relationship doesn't stops you rom being friends.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:
Good morning Nairaland Nation. As you all know, my name is funnynation. I need advise towards my present challenge am facing with my ex. I met this girl early 2012 and we started as friends because I helped her when she was looking for shop to rent. Around the month of March that same year we started dating and everything started going down well, we share thesame dream by then to end up as husband and wife. At a long we started having issue, she get zero chill (hot temper na her second name). She can pick offence even when you laugh at a wrong time and the most annoying aspect of it that she keep threatening me that she will break up with me. She just believed that I don't have option in life because by then I was doing little job. I even introduced her to my family members and she did thesame.. Around 2014 when both us couldn't hold our head again, we decided to give the relationship a break.

*Fast forwarded to 2016*

She started calling me again that we need to make peace and I have moved on with my life. When she saw my first comedy skit online and she watched my program on TV then she changed her plan, she told me that she have calculated all the money she spent on me and the ones she borrowed me that all the money is #73,000 and I should pay her with immediate effect or I will see the other side of her.

Yesterday she gave sombody phone to talk to me and the man claimed to be a police man started shouting on me that I should pay the money on or before end of the month. The only money that I know she gave me was #15,000 and I wanted paying her but when she said 73k I decided to change my mind. She claimed to spend on me but I know she contributed to my problem last two years because of the way I spend on her. I do buy her cloth on weekly basis, I do buy her mother cloths, I do buy cloths and baby food for her elder sister. I do give her maintenance fee. As she keep threatening me because she believe that entertainment have started paying me big and she want to extort cash from me.

Please should I report to police or should I just wait for her next action or should I back it up with my lawyer? Please good people what will I do because I don't want her case to affect my career because am still coming up in the industry.
*Advice please*

@Nairaland official comedian
She's an igbo girl i guess?
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by chivic(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
pay her the money you owe her.if it's 15k,give it back to her.im not even sure it's 15k.Bros,but which in earth will you borrow money and 2 yrs down the line u ha e not paid?
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by drunkpunk(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2016
Owu ihe emetere na enyi. That's what you get from being in a relationship. Its a non refundable deposit
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
@op, will get back to you as per your siggy

topic, women be disgracing women since immemorial, don't give her a dime, its a scam or rather tell her to pay for the sperm you wasted on her before you pay her
omfg are you a female? awwwwwww I'm already in love with your attitude. you're legit, this is the kind of chicks the society needs.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

topic, women be disgracing women since immemorial, don't give her a dime, its a scam or rather tell her to pay for the sperm you wasted on her before you pay her
omfg are you a female? awwwwwww I'm already in love with your attitude. you're legit, this is the kind of chicks the society needs.
op, wtf is wrong with you for allowing a fun in idiot holler atchu on your celly all in the name of being abpolice officer? huh are you freaking kidding me?!?!?! is this what you're breaking abgoddamn sweat over? holy shiiiit I wish a modafuka would if only it happened. pay her no shiittt. tell her to go fk her self.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
SKAMM:
Wow it's a serious issue but I believe what you should do first of all is report to your lawyer and see what advice he has for you.
It's a good thing your relationship ended over two years ago before you started "making it" if not na baby mama tins for u o
If he consults a lawyer, he'll have to pay the lawyer equally for services rendered hence incurring more extra cost. I suggest he gives the girl whatever she's asking for and move on. She's just seeking a way to resurrect the relationship.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by michakev: 9:36pm On May 20, 2016
boss dat babe is not in ur life b4 for Gud oo. like seriously just don't pay a dime let her do her worst.wen she was enjoying ur Dick did she complain no she didn't. just adviceing u Bro ASAP
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by falconey(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
Seriously falconey. .is this are cheap you are?. Taking my own comment to suite ur style. Just because u were the first to comment.

Plagiarism!

I'm not happy with you undecided
The mods must hear about this! Ain't joking.

Smh

Funnynation is a witness to this

This is pure insolence , i'm hurt and i wont retaliate but explain.

I posted before you ,check the time interval between our posts. I didn't book space, my initial comment was dropped a minute before i quoted that guy, funnynation can testify, besides i quoted someone expressing my opinion. I didn't even know you posted until now that i had to check the root of the accusation. Being busy all day.

Why would i do such , have you ever see me do such or being accused of such, i'm disappointed. We might have same thought it happens.

I wish it didn't came from you, you have no idea of what you have done this evening.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

..this woman and sperm..hmmmmm
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 20, 2016
chivic:
pay her the money you owe her.if it's 15k,give it back to her.im not even sure it's 15k.Bros,but which in earth will you borrow money and 2 yrs down the line u ha e not paid?
it wasn't borrowed rather she spent it in him? if niggas were to retrieve all the money they spent on their exes this weekend do you know how many millionaires we would have by Monday?! she so going silly.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Rhea(f): 9:56pm On May 20, 2016
Is she threatening you with her alternate boyfriend?
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Ayomide93(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
MzzTega:
Obvious she's a hungry girl.
Don't feed her.
Just inform your lawyer.
I found you. Am braver and smarter than King Solomon I guess.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by samazagudu(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2016
don't be coward mehn !!! just pay all she need from you shikena.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Rexhenrex(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
me collect money rom a girl i high? No na it never goeds down well the will use it to choke u....well op to me if u av the money meet a ur lawyer and sign a doc that she gets away rom ur life after payment so wen u make it she won say its her money that helped u or all that bulsit!
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Rexhenrex(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2016
pearlblunt20:
Reminds me of a guy who gave me matrass thinking I was gonna accept him as my bf.. He later realised it wont work nd said I shud give him bck his matrass....(like say I beg am) Nd I was like " u don baf ? Kum carry matrass mk I c"... World pple xo funny.. Lol
u just made my night lmao;which one be u don ba again? Nothing i no go hear....lol
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2016
Ali01:

Good. then dont give a kobo, BTW were are you from, wey u trust ur self like this? wink
from east
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by ringi82(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2016
Next time she calls record her voice and report to the police asap. It will be on record that she threatened you first. Anything happens to you, she will be held responsible.
Police will most likely invite her to the station. Take a cue from toyin aimakhu's case.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by greggng: 11:28pm On May 20, 2016
falconey:

Pay what? did they sign any agreement while dating that he will refund her of any dime spent on him or otherwise?

Don't u ever underate what a woman can do when she is losing out on love. She could kill this guy and all we can do is to regret not advising him to pay her. Since he is making it already, I think 73k is a chicken fee compare to his safety. Afterall na him mate dey buy rolex watch for 20million naira ask davido
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by weselomo(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2016
ha fear ur life, fear warapa
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Jokkarm: 11:48pm On May 20, 2016
Oga based on your story , you failed it from the on set .when you make little thing she get up set is a sign that she does not have love for you .
Number 2 is that you were spending on her family trying to be relevant now you are irrelevant . By the way, are you obligated to any of their family members?
Number three , you should not allow a girl that bend down to pee to intimidate you for any reason . You are a man . Tell her to go to Supreme Court and report the case . You spent on her also she spent as she claim and she s making a pig noise.
When that call comes again tell the man you are not afraid of police .
Rubbish girl can not intimidate you for all you did for har .
If you have your way pet her to come back Bleep hell out of her pussy, front and back . Make her look stupid on bed and make her feel her smelling pussy.
Nonsense !!!
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Sierusvirus(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2016
@ Osedvgirl..... you are wonderful. like ur comment. let her pay for the sperm wasted on her.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by otosa(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2016
funnynation:

thank u bro.. I thought of it as well. Even though i don't know how she came up with the figure but i wanted paying her on monthly basis but she insist on having it once.
No no no Again CAPITAL NO. which money, was there any written agreement between both of you then? Firstly, if you give her the money now, who will pay you back all the one you paticularly have spent on her? Secondly, bet it with me after give her the money she will still surely coming out later for another tricks of collecting money from u.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by teebillz: 12:40am On May 21, 2016
osedvgirl:

I like your picture. Where is that?
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by magicfingers009: 2:41am On May 21, 2016
Funny nation, don't pay her a dime. If you do, see go open office for your head. The next sorting would be N100k.

Get a lawyer to get her better warning to stay clear and not close to 50km where you dey or na for court una go settle.

DONT NEGOTIATE WITH THIS TERRORIST

Remember a threat to life is a serious offence. Linda Ikeji vs Wizkid.
The next time she and her police bf calls you, tell her to give you an address that your lawyer wants to meet them and you have filed the threat to your life at the police station and you have all your telephone conversation recorded. She won't disturb you again
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by maxzzo1(m): 3:48am On May 21, 2016
funnynation:

Js close eyez pay her make she go with her wahala...4get hw she come with dos figures cos if she list em fit pass dat figure...imagine she beginning count 1) All d food u eat from her
2) hw many times u blast
3) d one u borrow according to u?
4) d card she buy 4u etc??
So only d blast sef don pass ooo use ur head....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.