Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,065 members, 7,931,652 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (35579 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Ali01: 6:32pm On May 20, 2016
@Funnynaion Lets be serious here, Be careful with the Girl, forget about does advising you to not pay her.
you own ur life and u know what u have passed through, that Girl is really wicked and she is ready to take u down at any means. YES Believe me.

women has many ways to defeat men, she can set u up, she can also use african insurance ( JUJU) not only u but your future girlfreind/wife.
in fact she can as well be pregnant for some one and insisted its u. dont take this as joke most especially u as an entertainer small thing don damage ur reputation. if u have the money give her. here is solution.
report to your lawyer, and then take the case to court if u have the money to pay her.
just make sure the court did not take the case too far, all u wanted is for them to be ur witness, pay her in front of the court, sign an agreement that she should walk out of ur way. let ur lawyer and court witness. with that u will be free from some of her threat.

and also pray hard women are dangerous, dnt give her face or show like u are afraid ooo. but just be careful
and forget does telling u to ignore her. is ur future not their own.
so take all necessary steps to tackle this issues.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by MiztaSanchez22(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2016
Relationship is a two way thing,she gives u nd u also give her.if she is calculatin d money she has spent on you,y nt do d same thing includin al d card u av bin rechargin 2 cal ha even doe say na #100..... (**in emmanuella voice "children use ur head"**)
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
Money spent on relationship sudnt b account 4 can she prove evidence of her spending on u? I guess no just make sure u are alwayz on top of ur guard but if u knw u can afford it pay her off and kwantinu ur life
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by laprince(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
abi na grin grin
But you funny walai.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by davien(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2016
I'm sorry to say but don't fall a victim to this scam.... because that's what it is, A scam

Relationships like dating are oral agreements of mutual benefit, nobody has any claim to either persons property unless it's willed to him/her by the partner..

She has no substantial evidence of any transaction, anyone can draw up a list... without things like bank statements and cheque book lists she's null and void to claim anything...

I would advise you to call and record or document anything she tells you and forward it to the police, because this is conspiracy to commit blackmail(which is even unfounded due to lack of evidence)...

P. S Don't issue any threats of your own that can be used against you... you can back up this with legal judiciary actions if you wish.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by uvalued(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2016
Opistorincos:
explain everything to your lawyer, if you have the money pay her and make her sign an agreement never to popup or interfere with your affairs again

i concur pls do this... if you agree like

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Angelahoney: 6:55pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:
Good morning Nairaland Nation. As you all know, my name is funnynation. I need advise towards my present challenge am facing with my ex. I met this girl early 2012 and we started as friends because I helped her when she was looking for shop to rent. Around the month of March that same year we started dating and everything started going down well, we share thesame dream by then to end up as husband and wife. At a long we started having issue, she get zero chill (hot temper na her second name). She can pick offence even when you laugh at a wrong time and the most annoying aspect of it that she keep threatening me that she will break up with me. She just believed that I don't have option in life because by then I was doing little job. I even introduced her to my family members and she did thesame.. Around 2014 when both us couldn't hold our head again, we decided to give the relationship a break.

*Fast forwarded to 2016*

She started calling me again that we need to make peace and I have moved on with my life. When she saw my first comedy skit online and she watched my program on TV then she changed her plan, she told me that she have calculated all the money she spent on me and the ones she borrowed me that all the money is #73,000 and I should pay her with immediate effect or I will see the other side of her.

Yesterday she gave sombody phone to talk to me and the man claimed to be a police man started shouting on me that I should pay the money on or before end of the month. The only money that I know she gave me was #15,000 and I wanted paying her but when she said 73k I decided to change my mind. She claimed to spend on me but I know she contributed to my problem last two years because of the way I spend on her. I do buy her cloth on weekly basis, I do buy her mother cloths, I do buy cloths and baby food for her elder sister. I do give her maintenance fee. As she keep threatening me because she believe that entertainment have started paying me big and she want to extort cash from me.

Please should I report to police or should I just wait for her next action or should I back it up with my lawyer? Please good people what will I do because I don't want her case to affect my career because am still coming up in the industry.
*Advice please*

@Nairaland official comedian

Also come up with a figure of what you have spent on her. Relationship is about spending, isn't? If she lent you money, pay her for that. I also think you should talk to a lawyer. Afterall, relationship no be force. You should also notify the police ASAP. Don't be blackmailed. angry
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by pedrilo: 6:55pm On May 20, 2016
falconey:

Pay what? did they sign any agreement while dating that he will refund her of any dime spent on him or otherwise?
we r tryin to save his career here bro. u will be among those laffin at him if tins get messy
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by miqos02(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:

my sister thank u.. No written document oo. Infact this girl always go to my friend boutique to collect cloth without my permission and i will still pay them later. As am writing now, am owing those boutique guys 3k bcs she collected cloth without my permission and we are no more together by then.
u be mugu?
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Jalinco: 7:05pm On May 20, 2016
When devil gives you 1 thing it will collect in 10 folds, now that you have admitted you collected 15000 from her. Go and pay 150000 naira sharp sharp and stop being a woman
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
Am really happy for the support and contribution. Let me make some people understand something here..

1. If I give her the money, I swear she go take me for Mr Ibu.
2. Based on where I come from, I swear she no fit kill me with juju.
3. I will see my lawyer tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by bigerboy200: 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
Give her 80k and let her disappear from ur life forever..
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by 4reala(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:

thank u bro.. I thought of it as well. Even though i don't know how she came up with the figure but i wanted paying her on monthly basis but she insist on having it once.
then involve the police and let them know dat she is threatening ur life, dat u even hav plan to pay her installmentally, even though u don't knw how u came abt those figures
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by DedeNkem: 7:21pm On May 20, 2016
Any money you spend in a relationship is gone. Any gift you give in your relationship is gone.

Unless you gave your partner a loan. A loan is a loan and must be paid back irrespective of the relationship.

If she gave you money as a loan then you must pay her back whether you signed a document agreenent or not. But if she spent any money as a good will or gift, then you don't owe her and she's not your wife.

Don't fail to report this to your lawyer for advice. Good luck!
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Foxy4luv(f): 7:26pm On May 20, 2016
If she insists give it to her, u never can tell woman are very heartless
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Obidonreal: 7:27pm On May 20, 2016
Pay no attention to her, she's just bluffling. You spent on her and she also spent on you... I see no reason why you should succumb to her threats
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by mamaafrik(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2016
OP ,just Type dis to her,sorry baby for the time taken ,it was arduous calculating as i have to consult my legal adviser ,the approximate cost of of the food stuff,eatery services,recharge card etc that was expended during our outing days is 206k ,u' be expected to deduct the 73k u spent and refund the sum of 103k to my acctn,skye blahbla......... On or b4 5th of next month.terms and conditions apply.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by lloydmuna2(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
Give her the money, to make her know U are bigger and better now. Then tell your lawher make sure he's involve in this case so that Wen she comes the second time Hand will meet her!!
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by stpat1(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2016
Just report to the police and let them invite her. It she get mind to show up and explain how you owed her #70.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by CaraJewel(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2016
Tell her to return d cloths d baby food and others....
Infact take her to police or get a lawyer...get her to sign a restraining order for harassment cuz dat watz shez doin
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by CaraJewel(f): 7:50pm On May 20, 2016
Tell her to return d cloths d baby food and others....
Infact take her to police or get a lawyer...get her to sign a restraining order for harassment cuz dat watz shez doin...show dem d call u received..m sure datz nt a real police man
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Longman313(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
falconey:

Pay what? did they sign any agreement while dating that he will refund her of any dime spent on him or otherwise?
dat is exactly what I wanted to say,whalai,don't give her any kobo
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by ProfJournalism(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
Don't give her ANYTHING, even shishi, this particular issue surfaced last week in my lodge, where 2people that have be dating for almost a Year, and they finally broke up, now, the guy is asking for a refund of everything that he spent, and when the issue was raise, it was really controversial, but, conclusively. The Lodge judged that ANYTHING THAT HAPPEN IN A RELATIONSHIP GOES WITH THE RELATIONSHIP, So incase, u receive another threat from the So-calld ingrate,
1.) make sure you record the call. then, use it as evidence.
2.) go straight to police and make a statement, its life threat, its not a small crime. Teach her the lesson of her life.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by alizma: 8:00pm On May 20, 2016
this is Africa and Nigeria to be precise. my brother if you have the money, pay her off and make her sign undertaking that she won't disturb you again.
in case u decide to employ the service of a lawyer to stop her from taking a dime from you, make sure u also employ a herbalist when she choose to follow that part too.
women don't easily let go of their ex especially when he is making progress. now that she mentioned 73k, if u have it settle the case once and for all because some of us won't be there when the chips are down.
a lady who was looking for a shop of her own in 2012 was likely above 24 then and 4yrs later(at 28+) she is still single. the frustration of being single couple with the fact that you are not willing to take her back when you can just possibly forget about the past(her thought) and take her back has made her venom as deadly as death itself. Beware
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by pweetyphola(f): 8:02pm On May 20, 2016
Lovelynature:
Bro don't pay that girl a dim. If she rant finish, make she go sit down one side. Relationship isn't done that way. Everything spent on relationship should be forgotten on the day you guys broke up.

Ok, judging it from her own claim.
What of all the money you have been spending on her? The gifts you have been showering on her? I'm sure it must have exceeded 150k, at least. So calculate your own spending and come with something around 200k plus, and insist she balance you your money. Tell your lawyer about all you have been spending on her too.

Come on guy don't be a sissy. No matter whatever reputation you are trying to protect, act wisely. You're a guy for nature's sake. Stand your ground and be the man you are supposed to

That's why I hate having anything to do with hot tempered ladies let alone dating them.

All is well bro

Good Advise.. If he starts paying her, he will continue to do so.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by TaiKuun(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:

thank u bro.. I will report 2 my lawyer today. Thanks for ur contribution
so you have a lawyer nd you re foolishly asking for advice on nairaland.

I don't take comedians seriously, cause they'll lie to you and later tell you it was just a 'comedy skit'
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by mamawin(f): 8:14pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:

my sister thank u.. No written document oo. Infact this girl always go to my friend boutique to collect cloth without my permission and i will still pay them later. As am writing now, am owing those boutique guys 3k bcs she collected cloth without my permission and we are no more together by then.
you self, you just dey fall person hand sha. boutique ko, boutique ni, na you carry am go there, o.y.o. is their case
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by funnynation(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2016
TaiKuun:
so you have a lawyer nd you re foolishly asking for advice on nairaland.

I don't take comedians seriously, cause they'll lie to you and later tell you it was just a 'comedy skit'
hahahahahahaha u sef na comedian. Thanks
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Ali01: 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:
Am really happy for the support and contribution. Let me make some people understand something here..

1. If I give her the money, I swear she go take me for Mr Ibu.
2. Based on where I come from, I swear she no fit kill me with juju.
3. I will see my lawyer tomorrow.
Good. then dont give a kobo, BTW were are you from, wey u trust ur self like this? wink
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 20, 2016
I cant f**king believe some guys are actually supporting settling the girl! Which kind of arrant nonsense is this It was a mutual relationship.. The Op doesn't owe her anything! I wish i had this kind of gbese... payment for what? Sey na ashawo with postpaid subscription? Rubbish! OP, IN UR BEST INTEREST, DONT FALL FOR THIS. LAWYER UP!!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by Topestbilly(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2016
funnynation:

thank u bro.. I thought of it as well. Even though i don't know how she came up with the figure but i wanted paying her on monthly basis but she insist on having it once.

Don't give her 1kobo, see ur lawyer for advise and report her to d authority.

If u pay dis money, u ar in for a long thing broda cos it will not end there.
Re: My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me by kamelonaire(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
Who shld I blame self so confusing, but wait sef y u shld u collect money from a girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Lady Seeks Advice On How To Approach Men (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.