Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,426 members, 7,911,057 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy (7016 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by ekakids(f): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2009
and you have to stop taking her to the fast food joint cos you are making her to think she can have her way at all times.its time to put your foot down
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by ijleke(f): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2009
@poster i really FEEL for u, but i bet u knew she was like that before u got married to her,
well my advice TEACH HER how to do house chores, SIMPLE
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by otokx(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2009
but na wa o, we unmarried men have to shine eye o. what is all this? going on a vacation is just postponing the evil day while increasing the intensity. You just have to cut out the visits and parties, fast foods and teach her what is expected.
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2009
i knew she was a pampered as a child but i didnt know it was to this extent,had i known i would NEVER have married her Huh - So why did u marry her? I think you need to figure that out in all sincerity and you'll find a solution to your problem. Firm resolve ,honesty ,openness to compromise,and Gods guidance with your solution is your key. If you don't, you'll just keep running from her till you can't stand her any more. That will not be a healthy situation for your child's welfare at all. A healthy home is a happy one, goodluck!
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by benedictac(f): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2009
@ Poster,

Didnt you see all these traits b4 you married her? or did you marry for for her beauty, her money or even her societal achievement? Did you marry her for what you will gain materially?

My dear, if you are able to sincerely answer these question that will just be the beginning to the solution of your challenge.

Pls this is a big lesson for the single guyz out there to learn from?
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by SweetT1: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2009
It is very funny how people ask the poster if he knew she was lazy before marrying her?? It was because she was spoilt that attracted the guy. Most Nigerian guys will not marry a girl that is doing everything in a household, they will look at her as an househelp. Most Nigerian guys wants an exotic, spoilt, Daddy's little girl to marry. It is after marriage that they begin to foam at the mouth like they didn't see the signs before marrying. This poster can not tell us that he did not know that his wife never cooked at her father's house or wash clothes. Just imagine if this guy will marry his wife if he saw her clean, cook, wash the cars, wash her parents clothes e.t.c Naija people please get real !
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by scktaggif: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2009
You should have observed this during courtship that’s the essence of courtship.  How did you end up marring a woman thats lazy and unproductive? Come on man, its all your fault. Now you need to confront her direct before she leads you to the grave. Such woman might never change; they like to be societal figures.
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by MaiSuya(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2009
Sweet T:

It is very funny how people ask the poster if he knew she was lazy before marrying her?? It was because she was spoilt that attracted the guy. [b]Most Nigerian guys will not marry a girl that is doing everything in a household, they will look at her as an househelp. Most Nigerian guys wants an exotic, spoilt, Daddy's little girl to marry. [/b]It is after marriage that they begin to foam at the mouth like they didn't see the signs before marrying. This poster can not tell us that he did not know that his wife never cooked at her father's house or wash clothes. Just imagine if this guy will marry his wife if he saw her clean, cook, wash the cars, wash her parents clothes e.t.c Naija people please get real !

First time I've heard such a statement
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by komzygirl(f): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
u need 2 be stern wit her, make her choose btw her life style and u
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by scktaggif: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
Sweet T:

It is very funny how people ask the poster if he knew she was lazy before marrying her?? It was because she was spoilt that attracted the guy. Most Nigerian guys will not marry a girl that is doing everything in a household, they will look at her as an househelp. Most Nigerian guys wants an exotic, spoilt, Daddy's little girl to marry. It is after marriage that they begin to foam at the mouth like they didn't see the signs before marrying. This poster can not tell us that he did not know that his wife never cooked at her father's house or wash clothes. Just imagine if this guy will marry his wife if he saw her clean, cook, wash the cars, wash her parents clothes e.t.c Naija people please get real !

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT.
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by throttler(f): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2009
make her do frog jump daily grin
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
scktaggif:

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT.

She is 100% wrong, besides she is not Nigerian

Sweet T:

Nigeria men (true ones o) look for wifey materials when they are ready to get married
Definition of a wifey material?? I am not in the mood to write an epistle now, Go figure

Mai Suya:

First time I've heard such a statement

Infact I am shocked grin grin grin grin
Naija men that like food like no man's business
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by rubi(f): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
If she can't do it then do it yourself. 2 shall become one
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by rubi(f): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
Sweet T:

Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by pek(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
what happened during your courtship? didnt you notice all these things?
Re: Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy by tureal(m): 1:28am On Dec 07, 2009
@ poster dey force you make you marry the lazy thing if don tire you put her for handover,, ,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. / The Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchildren (photos) / Who Inherits The Deceased Mother's Property In Igbo Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.