Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,507 members, 7,904,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam (869 Views)

Beware!!......Don't Fall Victim Of This Scam / ATM Fraud Plus,guys Beware Of This Format Ooo / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have always been one who prided myself as being a sharp guy, but never did I in my wildest dreams imagined this would ever happen to me. Sit down, relax and learn from my experience.

It all began one fateful day, I had just downloaded the famous dating app....Baddoo on my infinix smartphone. After all the hype about the app, I figured out that maybe just maybe I could meet a cool fine chic and maybe even get lucky(you know what I mean). After pimping my profile with cute pics of myself and brushing up on my bio, i began scouting for the babes, precisely the Lagos based ones. After weeks on the app, I had gone on a date with two fine babes which personality-wise were not bad at all, so it looked to me as if this new app of mine was sent from heaven or so i thought. I had even begun recommending the app to various friends of mine in school telling them that this was the easiest way to meet new chicks.

Two months being deep into the Baddoo thingy was were i met my waterloo, I met this so called girl named Monica who after a while agreed to exchange BB pin and phone numbers with me. We began chatting almost every single day and after about a week I asked her out on a date but she declined saying instead I should come and visit her that she wasn't comfortable going out with someone shes not quite familiar with, I agreed because it sounded pretty good to me knowing fully well that my planned budget would then be reduced.

On the 22nd of July of this year, I headed for her house in the evening which was located in Ejigbo, this was also my first time of being to that area. On reaching the bus stop she had described to me, i called her telling her i was around, she told me she was just rounding up her cooking and she was about heading to shower, that she was going to send her younger brother to me to direct me to the house. After about 15 mins, a young guy walked up to me asking if I was Christopher, after which we headed for the house. On our way to the supposed house, we began gisting on which we then happened to find ourselves on the topic of music. It was then he asked for my phone so he can transfer some recent songs i had to his phone.

When we had reached the end of the street he pointed at a green house which he claimed was the house, it was there a friend of his came out to greet us. The supposed brother then headed to the house to check whether their landlady was around cos according to him she was a very nasty landlady and she always monitored their visitors whenever their dad went out. His friend then engaged me in a discussion as the supposed brother left us. little did I know that he was the diversion in the plan. The friend then later left five minutes later.

Omo na so i begin wait tire o, 10 minutes turned to 30 minutes turned to one hour. neither the guy, his sister or my phone came out of the house. I went to knock on the door of the gate only to discover that the real occupants of the house had travelled to China. It was then it hit me, DEM DON GBA me!!!!! choi!
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by Drhenrysaint(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by xpac01(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
You should thank God you are here typing with your life unhurt. Now time to give your life to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by DuchessLily(f): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Buhahahahahahahaha.. I no fit laff.

Okpoho matter no go kill u ooo Mr Titus :DD

Thank ur God u didnt end up dead like that man in Rivers state
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
He he hehehehehehe! Sharp guy! Meeting a stranger in their house?? Sharp indeed! Strength of a woman!
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by SenJoe(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
What? Omo see gobe!
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by tunexkiboy: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Laff ooooo...... Tank God say dem no carry ur head comot
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by yrret: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Trying to eschew expenses led you to this historic inccident.

Atleast you should be happy to have resurrected from the event unhurt.

I've heard stories of meeting people you don't know via social media and their results.

We all know the powers of women; buh try to be more careful next time. Most of these boys operate with ladies to b able to catch their prey.

Note: always meet them in an open place. Punany is not guarantee on the first date.
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by JVgal(f): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Badooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by ijustdey: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
omo.......

I don over laugh for this your Tori and you call yourself a sharp guy
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by mofayodeyahoo: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
For we cannot do anything against truth (and go scotfree), better do everthing for the truth

are you looking out for good and Godly friendship in that way before?

No thanks to those coward who could av dispossess you all what you av then even your atm to let you trek b4 u start to beg
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by nemzy14(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lwkmd..next one u wil be stripped unclad with ur shoe..badoo
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by moneybag100: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Omo no kill person with laugh o...hahahahahaha....
Welcome to badoo.
Re: Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam by swimcash(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2015
y broke d bro code? rule numb 7 of d bro code state ; dnt eva let an online frnd knws where u stay n mk sure its verse versa....wise up bro, fake girls r everi where in social media..., na dats guy wey carry ur fone u dey follow chat all dos while, him just use an innocent girl pics. accept ur lost bro, u just got scamed

(1) (Reply)

She Says That GOD Is The Devil Himself, / Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. / See Burial Photos Of The Four Children Whose Throats Were Slit By Their Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.