Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,995 members, 7,942,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money (15169 Views)

Aside Money, Here Are 5 Ways To Get Those Girls Dying To Have U / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sparkle3: 2:59pm On May 28, 2009
BP:

this is the most practical and down-to-earth post I've read on this thread. Makes loads of sense, is funny and is not profane.
Thank u BP
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by ajileko: 3:11pm On May 28, 2009
Yeah, they want a guy like Ajileko that can nak them hard like there is no tomorrow.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by opuro(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2009
women want lies
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sparkle3: 3:30pm On May 28, 2009
opuro:

women want lies
ur name says a lot
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Ekwere(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2009
sparkle.:

LOL.
Too many funny replies. I think women want honesty. Well I want honesty. If u are tired of me, pls tell me and don't leave me to "figure it out" by ur actions. If u do something wrong, say u are sorry. If I do something wrong and I don't realise, tell me. If u are broke, don't go borrowing from friends, tell me and we'll work something out. I want to give u my all, knowing u are giving me yours too.

This is the best and reasonable post ever. I am a guy and I do no support guys talking about sex, sex and sex, it is not all women that sex, I am a married man and my wife shows more love,commitment,care and patience with me. When I am wrong I apologise and she does same. It depends on what you and ur partner want in the relationship and guys if u start with sex, believe me it is sex that would destroy such relationship unless no string attach
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by emiemi(f): 3:59pm On May 28, 2009
[color=#000099]intimacy and complete commitment from da man. a man who wouldn't sulk but will face his responsibilities
with a sense of purpose . a man who can show good leadership skills to his household.
money plays a minor role if the heart of the woman is won tru devotion cos she will readily submit even the
little dough she has at the man's feet. wink[/color][b]
[/b]
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Goshen360(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2009
kugaba:

[size=13pt]Good SEX. Other things are just to make up the number[/size]

I believe its sex that women wants aside money from a man, So many instances where some men give money to their woman without giving hard f**king, and the woman go give the money given to her by her man to another man where she get the hard and satisfying f**k, men must also have good strenght to be able to satisfy women, money and good f**c makes a lasting relationship, other virtues are being developed in the relationship.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 28, 2009
dominance, sex, and money
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2009
Women want real men.
Most so called men out there are nothing but boys.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nezan(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2009
No money, No friend!!!!!!, daz a woman 4 u,,,,,,,,
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Grouppoint(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2009
What women really want

by Ayodele Alofe

Forget about the diamonds, the boxes of gifts covered in shimmering wrapping paper with carefully tied bows. Forget about the car keys and the exotic holidays.
Forget about the brand new flat or the business just opened in her name. Forget about the day trips and dining at expensive restaurants.
Forget about the lovely dresses, the gorgeous shoes and please please, most definitely forget about the cash, however way you dole it out.

While all these things are not bad in themselves, once she's walked down the aisle and said ‘I do', what she wants becomes kind of different.
• She wants your word to be your bond. By this I mean, she wants to know you will come back home when you say you will and if for whatever reason you're running late she wants a phone call or a text.
• She wants to know important dates (her birthdays and anniversaries) would be remembered and celebrated in some or all of the above ways; you know the ones I said to forget about.
• She wants to see and feel your love just by looking at the kids. The yoruba saying goes ‘iyawo ti a ba feran ni omo re n wuni' (it is the wife one loves whose children are admired) I think it has some truth in it.
• She wants to know you care enough to let her watch her TV shows. That you will indeed, resist the urge to ask questions about the plot or flick to the sports channel.
• She wants a hug for no reason, a kiss with no strings attached, spontaneous foot and back rubs with shoulder massages thrown in when you see tiredness written across her face
• She wants to feel like part of a team when it comes to outings and school runs; it grates her nerves to say the least when seen as a single mum.
• She wants not to feel undermined where disciplining the kids are concerned and not attend functions solo because you do not want to clash with your uncle's phoney speaking wife.
• She wants the simple things in life, ample notice that your friends will come instead of them arriving unannounced, fully serviced cars with filled tanks that start at the first turn of the keys, fuel in the generator and completed DIY projects.
• She wants specific information about where you are going when you say ‘I am going out' and your phone switched on whilst you are gone so she does not have to wrack her brain if she or someone else needs to find you whilst you are out, yeah she wants to know the saying ‘wherever you are, be there' means the same to you as it does to her.

• She wants more than anything to be able to talk and make plans with you because it makes her feel more grounded in your relationship - the fact that you are thinking 'tomorrow'.
It's not an awful lot don't you think? Yet so many men still do not get it or deliver it. As much as women love material things they prefer mindful men. Men who realise that making a woman feel like a princess is not so much about the tiara but mostly about the time.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by tboy1(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2009
Comfort
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by shanpe: 5:09pm On May 28, 2009
whats all this noice about dickis it not part of what we get from being married to our
mananyway,what we ladies really want from our man is care,faithfulness,a good father to our children
and above all a God fearing man, tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Tos87(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2009
sparkle.:

LOL.
Too many funny replies. I think women want honesty. Well I want honesty. If u are tired of me, pls tell me and don't leave me to "figure it out" by ur actions. If u do something wrong, say u are sorry. If I do something wrong and I don't realise, tell me. If u are broke, don't go borrowing from friends, tell me and we'll work something out. I want to give u my all, knowing u are giving me yours too.

common girl dis the best post on this topic.i recomend u 4 dat. grin
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by mekk(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2009
let the ladies speak guys, Gals beside dough,what realy ?stop all these sex shit!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Jeezy: 5:19pm On May 28, 2009
Like Chris Rock said,lock yourself in your room, look yourself in the mirror and tell your image:"Bleep YOU.Bleep your dreams, hopes, aspirations, now lets go out there and make this woman happy" grin
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by goksonjay(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2009
sincerely speaking, going by my candid experience, women want men who can give them real and hard sex. experienced men can testified to this. there is something that motivate them more than money. men, stop eating what will cart away your hard earned John Thomas
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sparkle3: 5:34pm On May 28, 2009
Tos87:

common girl dis the best post on this topic.i recomend u 4 dat. grin

Ekwere:

This is the best and reasonable post ever. I am a guy and I do no support guys talking about sex, sex and sex, it is not all women that sex, I am a married man and my wife shows more love,commitment,care and patience with me. When I am wrong I apologise and she does same. It depends on what you and ur partner want in the relationship and guys if u start with sex, believe me it is sex that would destroy such relationship unless no string attach
Thanx a big bunch guys
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by ononogbu(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2009
Please I have to tell this, what woman want from man is TRUTHFUL, TRUST, REALLY LOVE, money is the second aspect and (SATISFACTION )
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Steve49ja1(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2009
1st: You get her attention by looking good, and being confident, that shows you gat some change to spend. . Money
2nd: When she finally allows you down. . you F well. . . .Good Seks
3rd: Comment like you were commenting on your mother:
When talking about your mum: you'll always say ''She's the most beautiful woman''; ''cooks well'', ''her shape's the best'' also you can never tell your mum you's cheating or even get caught by her which means you dont have to say it or get caught. . .like that even if you know things you said aint totally true to her its HONESTY
4th: Everyother thing
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by DHead(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2009
from my observation, I think apart 4rm money women want so many other things in men like:
Love, Understanding, Respect, Faithfulnes to their relationship, not a man who'll be complaining all d time.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by bsanya(f): 6:19pm On May 28, 2009
Aside money i need
Companionship
Trust
Love
Care.
My man should give me all this and there we go,
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by leyinjuege(f): 7:07pm On May 28, 2009
MONEY OWO EGO L'ARGENT
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2009
hmmmm, Int3r3sTinG ThR3aD!!!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by zimbabwean: 8:08pm On May 28, 2009
love undecided
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by ollybosieb: 9:37pm On May 28, 2009
We want a real man that knows how to appreciate  a woman, 
Love
care
trust
financial security
friendship
respect
A responsible man,  to do the right thing @the appropriate time, above all to be able to satisfy me sexually.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by nezerst(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2009
Women want money (so do men).
Women want a good f**k (so do men)
But I believe the most important thing every women craves for
is a lil RESPECT from u men (cant help but wonder why that is so difficult to give)
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by follypimpi(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2009
Whatever my Woman want that i can willingly give,I do gladly.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 4:51am On May 29, 2009
ollybosieb:

We want a real man that knows how to appreciate  a woman, 
Love
care
trust
financial security
friendship
respect
A responsible man,  to do the right thing @the appropriate time, above all to be able to satisfy me sexually.

so what do u bring to the table? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by samparian(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2009
Different strokes for different folks grin

The poster asked a question and i've read to posts here and seen some boys talking trash. I wont call you men, because a man listens first and knows when to speak.

we were meant to listen to the views of the ladies, not to yarn trash about what we think they want.
What Nkechi wants is different from what Aisha wants, and so it goes with every other lady out there.
Its like asking us Guys what we want from Ladies apart from sex, our views will differ.

Ladies, please talk to us. we aint mind readers
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 11:59am On May 29, 2009
Here they are casting the first stone when they aren't better themselves.

Poor consumed d!cks!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Boslo: 1:22pm On May 29, 2009
Grouppoint has done justice to this topic.T

The two things that summaries wot women want are love and care.

I expect my man to love me and show it to me not just by word of mouth.If u love me u will always want me around u,this might not be possible but then wen we are not togeda i expect that u call me often and often just to tell me ur whereabouts,just feed me with things that are happening around you.It goes a long way,it makes me feel that u av me in mind and that u are thinking about me.

if u love me u would appreciate me as a woman,u would appreciate everythin about me,beauty,intelligence,hairdo,etc.Give me complement wen i dress well or have a new style on .Every womwn loves to be noticed.women feel good wen u notice them.

Every woman loves attention,it gives us great pleasure wen we know that there is someone there who understands us and is always der for us ,always ready to listen to us,a man that u can rely on.

Every woman wants to feel protected by her man,not u exposing her weaknesses to outsiders

Women wants to be no one in your life and we like being put into consideration in your decisns.

I can go on and on.Will continue some other time.it is endless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos / TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.