Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,336 members, 7,971,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money (15200 Views)

Aside Money, Here Are 5 Ways To Get Those Girls Dying To Have U / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2009
yes i did she is an american black woman and he told me that he does not have a wife in nigeria
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
yes i did she is an american black woman and he told me that he does not have a wife in nigeria
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2009
love2008:

Is he paying her?
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2009
now have u met this lady? is it possible to have a peaceful meeting with her? one thing i know abt nigerians that marry AA women, alot go through hell when it comes to ending the contract, some of these women may use threat, if he can pay whatever he owes her up front then they can divorce and he marries u, but he will have to start his papers all over again and hopefully they dont deport him. if he cant do that, i say give him a chance but be close to him and be diligent to monitor the true situation on the ground so he doesnt play u for the fool. there is an extremely high risk but what is life without risk? u might come out at the end the winner  smiley
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

now have u met this lady? is it possible to have a peaceful meeting with her? one thing i know abt nigerians that marry AA women, alot go through hell when it comes to ending the contract, some of these women may use threat, if he can pay whatever he owes her up front then they can divorce and he marries u, but he will have to start his papers all of again and hoepfully they dont deport him, if he cant do that, i say give him a chance but be close to him and be diligent to monitor the true situation on the ground so he doesnt play u for the fool. there is an extremely high risk but what is life without risk? u must come out at the end the winner  smiley

Stop telling lies.

The payment schedules works like this:

3 seperate payments:
1st payment at the wedding
2nd payment at the first imagration interview
3rd payment when the final papers are signed.

After the third payment there is nothing the spouse can do to stop the process w/o getting themselves thrown in jail and any Nigerian man that does not know that is lying.

There maybe one addtional payment involved if you are called in for follow-up interview between payment 2 and 3.

During the years that the couple is together there is an understand that the Nigerian male or female will support the spouse die die with money from time to time in between the lump sum payments.

Black American women dont cause the whala unless the man changes the r/s from business to personal and starts playing with her emotions. As long as it stays business she does not need to see him until they have an appointment or for "anniversity" celebrations.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
yes he is paying her, and i didnt met her only the converstaion that they have when she calls and we be together
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2009
If he is paying her then i may be true what he is saying. Just ask to meet her to verify. You can meet her by just going with him when he goes to see her next.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by skfa1: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster

Banana and yogurt cheesy
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2009
well he told me that his things are at her house just in case things needs to be verfied.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
i do believe him,
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
Again I would ask to go with him to verify that it is an arrangement.  If he loves you like he says he does then he would have no trouble allowing you to go there when he makes one of his payments or picks up something or go to dinner with the two of you so you can meet.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ sistawoman

i have known for a fact that there are AA girls that threaten their nigerian counter part that they will tell on them and the law will give them a lesser punishment if they help the law catch the nigerian dude, this is no secret, the fact u dont know dont mean it doesn't happen.

love2008:

yes he is paying her, and i didnt met her only the converstaion that they have when she calls and we be together

my recommendation is to call him, have a heart to heart talk with him, let him know what is holding u back and ask for a polite audience with the said wife, then talk to her if this is granted. if he truly loves u he will understand where u stand and he will come up with a reasonable assuring solution
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

@ sistawoman

i have known for a fact that there are AA girls that threaten their nigerian counter part that they will tell on them and the law will give them a lesser punishment if they help the law catch the nigerian dude, this is no secret, the fact u dont know dont mean it doesn't happen.

This is very rare if it ever happens. Most AA women dont want any dealings with the police in any shape fashion or form. And because your income requirements have to be way above poverty to apply for your spouses papers most of these women involved in these things would let it go because they dont want to loose all they have for a few bucks.

They could loose thier jobs if they went public with this or went to the police. Nigerian brothers should call them on thier bluff. Proving that it was fraud after the required 5 years is very difficult, esp. if the woman has said over and over again that they are a happy couple. And if the man is not seeing or living with another woman it is dam near impossible to get the brotha into trouble.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2009
I have had that talk with him , and i have heard her speak but i also respect him enough not to give him his personal space to handle this situtuion
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
sistawoman:

This is very rare if it ever happens. Most AA women dont want any dealings with the police in any shape fashion or form. And because your income requirements have to be way above poverty to apply for your spouses papers most of these women involved in these things would let it go because they dont want to loose all they have for a few bucks.

They could loose thier jobs if they went public with this or went to the police. Nigerian brothers should call them on thier bluff. Proving that it was fraud after the required 5 years is very difficult, esp. if the woman has said over and over again that they are a happy couple. And if the man is not seeing or living with another woman it is dam near impossible to get the brotha into trouble.

once again u r wrong on this one, there are lots of cases. i dont know what the poverty level is but these ladies are below ur average middle class woman, that i know for sure.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

once again u r wrong on this one, there are lots of cases. i dont know what the poverty level is but these ladies are below ur average middle class woman, that i know for sure.

I will say that, that is your experience and mine is different.

Most of the women I know just use this as a temp. thing and see it as only 5 years out of thier life. Here in my state your income has to be pretty good because the male is not suspposed to be working and everything has to be off her income. No black woman I know wants to to risk loosing it all to stay married to a man that she does not love.

Now maybe if you looked a little closer the Nigerian brothas were dipping in that honeypot and got the girls feelings all caught up, thus making her think with a clouded head.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2009
i mean to give him his personal space
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
he works , in fact he has 2 jobs he told me that she doesnt work
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2009
i
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2009
love2008:

gbam! sistawoman, hope u are reading this
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2009
love2008:

Ok more questions

Was he legal when he started the process?

Does she have any kids?

Does she get welfare?
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2009
sistawoman:

Ok more questions

Was he legal when he started the process?

Does she have any kids?

Does she get welfare?

ok sistawoman, come on, most nigerians that marry for citizenship or paper are not legal or are students, hardly otherwise
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 1:19am On Jun 03, 2009
na2day?:

ok sistawoman, come on, most nigerians that marry for citizenship or paper are not legal or are students, hardly otherwise

being illegal and being a student are two different things.

If he was illegal when he married then her not working is impossible.

The reason it is impossible is because if your illegal you cant work, if you cant work then you cant support yourself and America is not going to grant you legal status for you just to get on welfare.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2009
sistawoman:

The reason it is impossible is because if your illegal you cant work, if you cant work then you cant support yourself and America is not going to grant you legal status for you just to get on welfare.

i dont know what to tell u but i do know for a fact these things happen whether u believe it or not it does.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sosisi(f): 1:37am On Jun 03, 2009
sistawoman:

You've never heard the word Mexican then.
Neither have you heard the phrase "under the table"
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2009
na2day?:

i dont know what to tell u but i do know for a fact these things happen whether u believe it or not it does.

Na2day? how is that possible?

when we went to file my husbands paperwork I had to submit 3 years of tax returns and met a min. income requirement just for him to be considered.  we could not report his earnings because he was not legally able to work.

It is not possible i promise you that.  Unless they have a co-sponser who has to prove that they can support thier house and yours too.  Someone has to be making some money.  They wont grant citizenship for someone that will just be a burden on society.  It is not possible.  You cant get your work card until after you file your application.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sistawoman: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2009
$osisi:

You cant report that to imagration
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by love2008(f): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2009
he is a hard working man , and he can work in the usa he has papers for it. also he is going to school to be a Lawyer , so what can i possible offer him ,he has everything so i have no choice but to believe him. thats why i think he loves me he can have anything or anybody but he chose me?
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 03, 2009
A massage
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 4:03am On Jun 03, 2009
$osisi:

leave sistawoman, she never hear wetin dey gwan for yankee, she dey follow the law toe to toe, she think say na everybody dey follow her do so
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by sosisi(f): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2009
aside from money we need more money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.