Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,354 members, 7,897,591 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

247man's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247man's Profile / 247man's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by 247man: 11:22am On Jul 19
Sexist comment by akpabio

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by 247man: 11:10am On Jul 19
GOFRONT:
I wan know who dey chop this girl

She is not the politicians’ type cos she is too fit. They need “sexy” figures not fit figures. She fit no get man sef. Maybe ….
Politics / Re: Onanuga To Obi: You Only Post Unverified News, Why're You Silent On LG Autonomy by 247man: 4:29am On Jul 13
The commander in chief in posting unverified news who deletes over half of his post within hours is accusing someone of only posting unverified news. Naija no go ever disappoint you
Travel / Re: Japa: Over 71,000 Nigerians Obtained Canadian Citizenship In Two Decades by 247man: 1:27pm On Jul 01
SmartPolician:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/over-71k-nigerians-obtained-canadian-citizenship-within-19-years/amp/

Just 71k?? In 20 years And they said all youths don japa finish. Na wahoo
Travel / Re: Nigerians In UK Lament Accommodation Crisis by 247man: 2:17pm On Jun 09
Kingrshd3:

U are on point but what he was trying to say is the grass is not greener over there .

No where on earth is easy to because rich like Tony Elumelu or Otedola that's what the message is saying

But there are billionaires in uk too. But average citizens are not planning to be rich like otedola n dangote. They just want BASIC amenities in life. Like security, electricity, work and get a living wage, a cleaner or gateman anywhere in Nigeria should be able to rent a room, feed himself, cloth himself, pay for his electricity and water, sleep peacefully when off work. I personally feel This is not too much to ask.

Any govt that can’t guarantee this is a failed government. Simple.

UK citizens have their own problems too ( mostly cos some are spoilt brats) and their politicians are also fantastically corrupt (forget media projections) but the institutions remain solid.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerians In UK Lament Accommodation Crisis by 247man: 11:28am On Jun 09
Hope u told them how much u get if you go to work? Minimum wage is about ₦ 200k per day (on d day u work) so after getting this amount u want to pay same house rent in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Super Eagles Players Were Silent During The National Anthem (Video) by 247man: 8:45pm On Jun 08
How many times have they sang the national anthem before match. It has always been a practice that they just stand with their right hand on their chest.. unnecessary sentiment! How does this change minimum wage to 250k FOCUS!!!!!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by 247man: 7:53pm On Jun 02
MASTAkiLLAh:
You have no say abeg. You people haven't been able to support any of your sons or daughters to become ordinary Lagos State governor, it's always deputy governor position then they're chased away like barking puppies for the next victim to be given a handout. If regionalism comes into play, Lagos will be swallowed up by the behemoth called Western region without even a whimper and some of your union members will support after a hefty bribe that includes a sumptuous meal of amala, ewedu and gbegiri ati egufe grin

Person wey dey find position in case d agenda clicks. Lol
Politics / Re: May Day: Tinubu Promises Better Working Conditions, Fair Wages For Workers by 247man: 5:03pm On May 01
Urheadmaster:
Nigerians are tired of Audio promises Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu tongue

Is this not the first president to be out of the country on workers day? Or is he around?
TV/Movies / Re: Multichoice Ignores Court Order, proceeds With DSTV, Gotv subscription Hikes by 247man: 10:05am On May 01
Xscape1993:
Nigeria is not a serious country.

Multichoice is not their mate… power of monopoly. If fg do anyhow they wont show anything for 2 days ( especially weekends) na same nigerians dat will come out to protest saying “leave dstv alone” cos tgey they can’t watch ball.
Jokers

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. by 247man: 1:12am On May 01
2023Blessed:
This should not distract Labour from negotiating a living wage for Nigerian workers

with All these jargons, what is d new minimum wage of Nigeria?
Education / Re: Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video) by 247man: 12:23am On May 01
Gistmedia10:
A young Nigerian boy has amazed observers with his remarkable mathematical abilities. In a viral video, the unidentified boy was approached by a bystander who presented him with challenging math problems.

The bystander used his phone calculator to solve some complex equations. After revealing the result, he turned to the boy and asked for his answer, anticipating hesitation or a different outcome.

To the astonishment of those present, the boy confidently provided the exact same answer as displayed on the digital calculator, without any hesitation. His precise and swift response left everyone speechless, as they struggled to comprehend his advanced mathematical skills at such a young age.
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_PCZX2ySjs

Autism…….
Education / Re: UTME: 1.4 Million out of 1.8 Million Scored Less Than 200 by 247man: 2:12am On Apr 30
christejames:
This one na mass failure ooo shocked

The younglings are no longer motivated to study! cry embarassed

They are all on X and tiktok and snap.

How d govt wants to stop that i don’t know. My niece failed 2 times until i seized her smart phone and gave her palaza 2g phone. She is about to graduate now in her final year with 2-1.

Without any supervision, she switches off her data from 9am till 6pm everyday so she can read. Cos she knew d negative effect of the social media in her life and she is more matured now

10 Likes 2 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by 247man: 3:15am On Apr 29
meobizy:
Moderators don collect money to open ground for SLTV marketers. Mscheew. We’ve seen this time without number.

DStv or nothing. Other alternatives are lacking and inferior.

Lacking, inferior and CHEAP. I will try them for the last reason. We will soon learn in VDM voice. Lacking ko, inferior ni.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by 247man: 1:11am On Apr 29
Oizee:
What stigma? People will talk for sometime and that's the end.

Op why do you love bringing different ladies home when you can just settle down since u have high libido, after all you are capable.

I like your attitude towards your parents though, I guess it's out of respect u don't want to misbehave in their presence, some ill mannered guys won't give a damn how he makes them feel simply because the parent are at his mercy.

You know your lifestyles, instead of wasting money on hotels, rent a room somewhere.

Please do and marry, I dislike irresponsible guys.

Even if he gets married, it’s not advisable to stay with his parents. He should build another house or rent one. Better to do all the orgies while single dan get married and want to enjoy all he missed as a bachelor. Let him make his mistakes as a bachelor and learn dan destroying his marriage
Education / Re: People Born On THESE 5 Dates Are Arrogant And Overconfident by 247man: 1:48pm On Apr 24
Elzazzi:
Nonsense

You forgot to add absolute

24 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Live-in Caregivers Needed For Male Stroke Survivor by 247man: 10:19am On Apr 24
Rubysugar:
Hi All
I am seeking a compassionate caregiver for my 66yr old dad who is a stroke survivor. Your duties include assistance with daily activities, medication reminders, and companionship. Experience with stroke patients, transfers from bed to chair and chair to bed is preferred. 24 hours service required.

Competitive pay... paid bi-weekly

Contact me on msrubie92@gmail.com
A resume / cover letter / application would be greatly appreciated.

Location... Iyana Iyesi Ota, Ogun State.

If you take this job, just know that your japa dream is gradually coming through… good luck
Education / Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by 247man: 12:38pm On Apr 22
Oloki:
42m school fees per session? Omo, no be small thing. Wondering the caliber of parents that will enroll their kids there.

As masters students don't come to them again, they decided to come and collect from those who never even reach university level.

Dem no know say na POF boys dey do. Dem tink say d money dey for naija very well like dat.
Politics / Re: Passport Renewal: Proof Of Citizenship Mandatory – NIS by 247man: 9:39pm On Apr 21
wonlasewonimi:

I will have to go fly directly to oshogbo airport to get mine

😃º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​😃
Family / Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by 247man: 8:33pm On Apr 21
DevilsEqual:
The way men become suddenly too weak to say no to women on matters concerning men themselves is worrying

Women go always dey do like na dem sabi pass...using twisted logic to convince u to do the wrong thing

He was “forced” because he also wanted to stop it
Foreign Affairs / Re: Jewish Population By Country by 247man: 8:23pm On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Israel is officially the 51st US state

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

Even u fear… u fastly wrote a disclaimer. Fear of Israel is ….
Politics / Re: Passport Renewal: Proof Of Citizenship Mandatory – NIS by 247man: 8:19pm On Apr 21
So how will people in diaspora get LG certificates of indigeneship
Politics / Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by 247man: 2:04pm On Apr 21
Asmmi:
The spraying of notes is a Nigerian tradition. It's one of the ways the rich show off their wealth in public gatherings, most especially parties. You can't take it away from Nigerians because they love to show off publicly. Even public office holders are guilty of the crime. This break will not last long. Make Una dey watch

Please read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/8068294/im-honestly-hungry-need

Tradition…..
Foreign Affairs / Re: Dubai: It Is Illegal To Post 'Irresponsible' Pictures Of Storms Online by 247man: 2:02pm On Apr 21
ItisWell22:
Not unexpected, considering it’s a city heavily dependent on tourism.
Image is everything for the business…

But very expected in naija. Anything goes
Family / Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by 247man: 7:31am On Apr 18
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse

And 2 will cut 4….
Celebrities / Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by 247man: 7:03am On Apr 17
Lexusgs430:
He should plead not guilty....... 😂🤣

Hope u know if he pleads not guilty and allows d court to spend time and money to convict him, he won’t spend 6 months

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by 247man: 5:14pm On Apr 16
Righthussle:
If say the lady na minister wife, you for talk to her like that? Poor people don suffer for una hand.

Madam, I hope say the alert heavy?

I prefer to see a video of the reconciliation and apology
Religion / Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by 247man: 4:30pm On Apr 15
The lady’s confidence has been bastardised. I will be surprised if that lady can give any speech on any stage again. Except she goes thru rehab. I believe God is about to promote her with this disgrace given to her by her own pastor. She was disgraced because the pastor didn’t like the negative financial impact the badly worded English spoken by the lady will do to his international and local audiences.

I implore all well meaning Lawyers in the house to help the lady fight the case by suing the pastor for all the offences that can be linked to mental demoralisation and abuse of confidence. And also demand an apology for calling her a liar.

If your English no Behind…. No go climb stage give testimony wey go spoil pastor business ooooo
Politics / Re: Works Minister Confirms Tinubu’s Lebanese Ally, Chagoury Got Lagos-calabar Road by 247man: 10:19am On Apr 12
Fear no let u put their pictures? Who is d lebanese friend

1 Like

Travel / Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by 247man: 10:03am On Apr 12
Lol. What a news
Crime / Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by 247man: 6:05pm On Apr 11
U photoshop to the point that u forgot to add his right
GistMedia0:
A recent photo of Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky has set social media ablaze, with many noting a transformation in the controversial figure's appearance. Known for his feminine style and bold persona, Bobrisky now appears more "manly" shocked in the shadows of his former self, especially following his detention by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) due to Naira abuse.
hand. Pls edit to put his complete hand

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Devilish Conspiracy, Air Peace Boss Onyema Slams Foreign Airlines Over Price Cut by 247man: 10:28am On Apr 10
This man keeps complaining. Does He want to keep complaining about his competitors or beat them to d game?. From complaining about uk not allowing him to use LHR to FAAN not allowing him to land at a particular point to competitors underpricing their tickets. All because of you.
Getting tired of the complains abeg. Did he think the industry will welcome him with open arms?

Mr “200k₦ is beta dan 2k£” should get his business in order and stop whining like a …..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.