Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,296 members, 7,964,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:38 AM

247man's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247man's Profile / 247man's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by 247man: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Turmeric did the work for me...

Taken with hot tea...3x a day!

So u are among the over 230 cases in naija? Where did u get tested?
Science/Technology / Re: Glo 0.0kb Free Browsing For 4G Sims Via Stark VPN by 247man: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Any new trick on glo? Man needs serious internet this period mahn.
Phones / Re: Mtn, Glo, Airtel Etc Should Dash Free 10g Each For This Quarantine!!! by 247man: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
stupidity:
I don’t understand. Everyone is contributing to the stay at home these thieves are keeping quite. How are we to stay at home and get money to buy data?

I need 20G from mtn before Monday. angry angry

10G nor reach me for the month.

MTN, na 20G I want. If it’s 10g, just leave it and dash someone else. I’m not begging for the data. angry angry

Lol. Dunno warris going on... majority of d people donating want the crisis to be over..... but ... some sectors (like telecoms and internet service providers) are making serious money now.... they will be d last set to donate anything... shalom
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 247man: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
dukeo:

#366 to a dollar, according to ABOKIFX

DOESNT WORK LIKE DAT. u must try first. might be cheaper or more
Science/Technology / Re: Glo 0.0kb Free Browsing For 4G Sims Via Stark VPN by 247man: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2018
this thing no work
Phones / Re: Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria by 247man: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
Are these really 4G, when compared to the outside world? Hope they aren't recycling nonsense and renaming them to 4G

Fair enough

Phones / Re: Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria by 247man: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
No time. On my iphone 6plus running iOS 9.3.3. Glo said I have to upgrade to 10.0.2 to use their lte.

1 Like

Business / Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 247man: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
i think you mean N210

Amazon dcc now 296

Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 247man: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Amazon dcc now ₦296 per $

Technology Market / Re: Easter Promo Get GLO 4.5gb #1500/15.6gb #3500 Call/whatsap 08126609722 by 247man: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
kennyman2000:

why would u pay instalment? Shey na instalment him dey pay glo. Sincerely. I hate somebody takes one biz for granted. When u're ready to buy data. U'll learn to pay in full.

this seller didn't pay a dime to glo for all this plans he is selling. the 6gig has been blocked, thats why he doesn't have, he is looking for other means to steal the 6 gig plans but they are all failing. all d plans he already sold will soon be blocked.... keep buying at your own risk.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Easter Promo Get GLO 4.5gb #1500/15.6gb #3500 Call/whatsap 08126609722 by 247man: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
stolen data from glo. will be tracked down soon. already in progress....

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Iphone 4s,16gig For 65k by 247man: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2013
bayo.adebimpe:
You are a very stupid man. Imagine,you want to sell locked iPhone 4s at the rate of N65k & you bought my white iPhone5 16 gb same price. You are indeed a thief. IPhone4s that you bought at n40k,you want to sell at n65k. You are indeed an armed robber. You and I know the condition of the iPhone4 you want to sell. You are a big fool. Pay me my balance or you die IJN.

KEEP EXHIBITING YOUR STUPIDITY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE..... YOU ARE COMMENTING ON A POST OF MARCH 2012

BUT GOD, WHY DID YOU LET ME MEET THIS KIND OF PERSON WHYYYYYYYY
Technology Market / Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
bayo.adebimpe:
Tell the whole world how much you bought my white iPhone5 and let them see how stupid you really are.You still have my balance of N4,000 outstanding you must pay. You are only giving me excuses not to pay me my balance. Unfortunately,I dnt know how to track you...But God knows....You must pay me my balance like it or not.

With this your post, you have just confirmed to all nairalanders that u are not straightforward.

U called d phone 70k, i negotiated n gave u 65k. U returned my money and got down from my car, saying u av a buyer for 75k. ( how i wish i zoomed off). Only for u to quickly run back( in d rain) from ur car and begged me to add something on it. I added 1k making 66k which u collected. U now have d effrontery to post here dat I'm owing u 4k. U simply av no shame.

Anyway, after giving d fone to 3 different engrs in ikeja to fix d wifi and if possible clean screen, i was told d wifi fix is 50/50. Might work or might spoil d wifi completely and d screen n touch cant b separated, i sold it to one of dem who was ready to buy it like that for 60k(6k loss). At least i told him d problem.

I wish i listened to a nairalander (tumababa) who also sells iphones, that told me that by the iphone prices i shall know if its faulty or not. He warned me to be careful with such cheap iphones but i told him his iphone was too costly.

I finally went to see him today in vi and d white iphone 5 was just like new. I paid 78k and he even gave me a wall charger and usb cable.

I REGRET DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.
NAIRALANDERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

unfollows thread

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 4:40am On Oct 07, 2013
eniolaamoda: Infact I have the guy almost duped me if not dat I used my brain,he has no iphone5,he only post all dis online den find sellers so he could resell it,besides he dupes ppl a lot,he told me he stayed at iju,wen I came to iju he den swtched off his fone,he is one very stupid man,infact I advise everybody not to respond to his posts,cus he is a scam a verylarge scam. Stupid man

Now i wish i saw this before falling for this trap. Anyway, i will take d fone to computer village and try to repair d wifi. I av learnt my lesson.
I was told d dirt inside d screen cannot b removed cos d screen n touch are together!! Except i change d screen!!
Technology Market / Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
eniolaamoda:

D guy has skammed u oga.wat happened to d fone?

The wifi only connects wen I place d fone right in front of d wifi modem( which is something I couldn't test Infront of him) after updating to ios7, I noticed a lot of dirt inside d screen(which were not showing on ios6 but very obvious on ios7 cos of d multicolored UI and white background. I called him and he said it is now my responsibility. I bought the fone just yesterday. So he said I shd go and do whatever I want to do with it.

The fone is an exact opposite of what he described (mint condition indeed). I av accepted my mistake.

This is a warning to all dat wants to buy fone from this guy.

He is not straightforward. Good luck with d crappy fones u sell.
Technology Market / Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
bayo.adebimpe:
Okay. Good.

Wen am i getting a reply?
Technology Market / Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hello, I was d one dat bought this fone from u yesterday, I sent u a text about d fone, u av not replied. I need a reply pls!
Computers / Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by 247man: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2012
Hopefully too. Thanks.
Technology Market / Re: Iphone 4s,16gig For 65k by 247man: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
Lol. Is it dat same one? Lets discuss further thru mail.
Technology Market / Iphone 4s,16gig For 65k by 247man: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
I have a neatly used LOCKED iphone 4S,16gig black for sale. Its  going for 65k. Mail johnball2580@yahoo.com if interested.
Computers / Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by 247man: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2012
When i got the mac, it was running snowleopard, i bought d original lion from d appstore for 30$. I made sure i backed up my snow leopard settings on an external hard drive. So after installing lion and installing all uodates, d issue started, after using lion for a week, i couldnt cope cos it freezes almost every 10mins, i restored from my snow leopard backup and it didnt freeze for days. After one week, I redownloaded d lion, reinstalled, started freezing. Very annoying scenario. I'm back to snow leopard an its working perfectly. I chrcked online and i realise its affecting lots of mid 2010 15" MBPs, i think @tumababa's link has something to do with my issue. It still under warranty if going by d 2 yrs warranty exetension. I av given it to d guy dat sold it for me anyway, he said he will ship it back to US and try to repair under warranty.
Technology Market / Re: Factory Unlocked iPhone 3gs And Samsung Galaxy S For Sale by 247man: 10:49am On Feb 29, 2012
how much last for d 32gig?
Computers / Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by 247man: 8:58am On Feb 29, 2012
has anyone experienced this scenario?;
the mbp mid 2010 works fine on snow leopard. i bought d lion OS and installed. After the installation, the screen just goes blank randomly. at times at lo-gin stage, while browsing, waking up from sleep, anytime, d screen will just go blank as if its in sleep mode. the only way out is to reboot.

Right now, i av restored from time machine and back to SL. working fine now. Does anyone av a suggestion apart from changing the logic board?
Phones / Re: IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! by 247man: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2011
I used it on one if my iphone4 and it didn't work. They still need to work on it cos it gets to the start up stage,laptop detects it but it won't boot completely.
Fashion/Clothing Market / Re: Hawes & Curtis(h&c), Thomas Pink For Sale by 247man: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
More

Fashion/Clothing Market / Re: Hawes & Curtis(h&c), Thomas Pink For Sale by 247man: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.