Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) (844 Views)

Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) / Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by sasquareT(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Resumed as a fresher 2010 into the department of Geology,though there was insurgent then but not fully blown as it is today, so our prayer and hope then was that the crises will be tamed in known time, it down on us when our four years course suddenly turned to +5years course due to the insurgent.
We were face with many problems out of which is sand storm, heat, we stay almost a year without light and network how to communicate home become issue.
Can't forget march 14. 2013 when the army of Boko haram marched to Giwa Barrack using a route behind our school,about 7rocket launcher stray into our school, the situation became worst when the air force begin to spray boko haram, 4 of our students were hit by stray bullet may God rest their soul.that was when my worst fear begin,so many of our student change school and some gave up and retired back home.
Unimaid students, we became used to bomb blast that a day without the sound ( ringing tone ), we will begin to question what the problem is can you imagine that.
Another unforgetable event was when solder enter our school one night and begin to march student thas has no I.D card on them to their barrack cause they where hinted that boko boys are using our school as sheild, less I forget our field trip to Bauchi, Gombe, Mubi, and Biu were we have encounter with the Boko boys it was not funny.
Glory be to God who has kept us all through, I did not lose any of my friends and course mate. I did my project defence yesterday and I will be heading back home tomorow.

Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by ladyF(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by classicyung(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congratulobia
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by OlaSalo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
front page soon.
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by umar745(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrats
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhen!!... Special congrats frm me... It ain't easy graduating frm dt forsaken land.
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
The journey has just began. #Congrants
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by sasquareT(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
...tnk God u survived despite d set backz.God gat us all day man.strait 2 d NDA bro..lol
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by Jamaticulus(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Woow...am happy for you ooh! Dem suppose commision u strait in2 Nig. Army!
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by Jamaticulus(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hehehe...Imagine make bomb turn pesin ringing tone!! Omo...if den con dy flash d pesin repeatedly nko?
Re: Tale By Fresh Graduate From Unimaid Defence Academy Lol..(maiduguri) by dominique(f): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrat guys, you made it against all odds.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Cut Off Mark / UNIBEN Clearance Procedure For UTME, Direct Entry Candidates – 2015/16 / JAMB Increase Validity Period Of Results To 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.